Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXVIII - Join the February Monthly Tourney! ~Recruiting~ - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1615447-blood-brawlers-of-darkness-thread-lxviii-join-february-monthly-tourney-recruiting/7.htm

Author:   Artsy
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 6:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXVIII - Join the February Monthly Tourney! ~Recruiting~
-------------------------------------------
People can have their own opinions in here. Rather than using the last 7 posts mostly for deciding how good PL is, I would just state it and leave it be. Discuss it if you want, but don't lie or try to manipulate others to join you in your beliefs.

I haven't played PL in a long time, long enough that I don't know his skill level in my eyes. But if he believes he doesn't brawl well, even if he tries his hardest, then it is how it is. Stop trying to get PL to say otherwise, or else he'll keep standing his ground and flaming himself by admitting he sucks, admitting only if he really thinks so.

Also Xing, by saying you sucked, you were also flaming yourself, and the only way you'd suck in my book is if your controller took twice as long to respond, or you didn't give it your all. Either way would be ignoring who and what you are as a brawler, and like Jesse said, by lying to yourself trying to undermine yourself to someone else is just adding salt to the wound. By trying to bait PL into thinking you're not skilled, when everyone else who has brawled you knows you are.

This is my stance. I'm going to be conservative and not mention quotes from this rant again unless specifically asked a question about it. This is in no way intended to be flame, but rather trying to ease an obvious distress befalling a fellow crew member. Pokemon Leader.

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 6:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXVIII - Join the February Monthly Tourney! ~Recruiting~
I thought that they were just joking around

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 6:40pm (PST)
Yeah... ^^"

PL wasn't manipulated he said he sucked before Xing said anything. Not saying he does or anything some just play more than others.

Author:   PokemonLeader96
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 7:24pm (PST)
quote Artsy
People can have their own opinions in here. Rather than using the last 7 posts mostly for deciding how good PL is, I would just state it and leave it be. Discuss it if you want, but don't lie or try to manipulate others to join you in your beliefs.

I haven't played PL in a long time, long enough that I don't know his skill level in my eyes. But if he believes he doesn't brawl well, even if he tries his hardest, then it is how it is. Stop trying to get PL to say otherwise, or else he'll keep standing his ground and flaming himself by admitting he sucks, admitting only if he really thinks so.

Also Xing, by saying you sucked, you were also flaming yourself, and the only way you'd suck in my book is if your controller took twice as long to respond, or you didn't give it your all. Either way would be ignoring who and what you are as a brawler, and like Jesse said, by lying to yourself trying to undermine yourself to someone else is just adding salt to the wound. By trying to bait PL into thinking you're not skilled, when everyone else who has brawled you knows you are.

This is my stance. I'm going to be conservative and not mention quotes from this rant again unless specifically asked a question about it. This is in no way intended to be flame, but rather trying to ease an obvious distress befalling a fellow crew member. Pokemon Leader.
Totally agree. You guys need to admit I totally suck. Artsy FYI I suck, a lot.
I'm not good, and AnimalXing grabbing twice doesn't make me a good player, obviously.
And like JesseTheKing said, I wasn't manipulated, I admitted myself that I' not good at brawl. Leave it that way and Xing, "practice makes perfect" in brawl doesn't work with PL. It only worked in the Call of Duty games, the only game I like/enjoy playing it/rape bitches at it.
The end.

Author:   Dragonmaster_Omega
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 7:29pm (PST)
Man, you really have to love just how much thought Artsy puts into his posts. He almost never has a single sentence post or anything less than a paragraph =3 (no insult intended mind you, i merely respect your debating side Artsy)

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 7:32pm (PST)
I like how Artsy cared about my case and was honest. Thanks Artsy !

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 7:39pm (PST)
Artsy was always like that, ever since my days as a young Blood Brawler.

Author:   Ragnell Swinger
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 8:30pm (PST)
Yea it's in his blood,Tis y he is essential
2 have in our crew.

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 9:05pm (PST)
And that's why we don't need RS t obe in this crew since Artsy replaces him :3 /jk
What's up Dante?

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 9:13pm (PST)
Sup PL,not much happening on my side,just
reading this Ike guide(again).Wussup wit u though?

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 9:17pm (PST)
I'm making a NeOlympic team. Xing is in it and he's going for brawl (which make us sure we're winning the Brawl event :3)
I'm doing Pokemon. We have 8 members so far and only need Rap battle and Music event competitors. So If anyone of you up for one of those vents PM me.

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 9:59pm (PST)
I suck @ both those..sad 2 say

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 10:01pm (PST)
If anyone would like to brawl me, I'm available.

Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 10:07pm (PST)
lol RS I don't think anyone is good at any of those.
Denver I'd like to but I can't

Author:   Cody
Date:   Jan 30, 11 at 10:53pm (PST)
quote Denver1313
I thought that they were just joking around
Yeah don't worry Artsy, I was just joking around xD

I was basically trying to get PL to brawl me for EXP. That's all.

PL like we said, you can be good if you stick with us. That's all ;D

Denver: brawl nao?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.