Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXVIII - Join the February Monthly Tourney! ~Recruiting~ - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1615447-blood-brawlers-of-darkness-thread-lxviii-join-february-monthly-tourney-recruiting/12.htm

Author:   Mercury
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 2:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXVIII - Join the February Monthly Tourney! ~Recruiting~
-------------------------------------------
Whats the matter you don't like playing on Hyrule temple and getting killed by a random spawned bombomb as your running across the map to KO the guy camping with a beam sword?

Author:   Ragnell Swinger
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXVIII - Join the February Monthly Tourney! ~Recruiting~
That reminded me of Basic Brawl.Merc did u
drop the Lesbo?

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:04am (PST)
ooh sorry i dint knew that you dont want those stages or items sorry and which are the banned stages?(idk much about those things) btw ggs although i didnt won any time (the one that 1 won was just luck)

Author:   Cody
Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:05am (PST)
quote Mercury
Whats the matter you don't like playing on Hyrule temple and getting killed by a random spawned bombomb as your running across the map to KO the guy camping with a beam sword?

No...there must be something wrong with me since I don't like this...

GGs manuel...if we ever play again, read what stages are banned and which stages are allowed...lol

and no items >_<

Banned stages are:

mushroomy kingdom, mario kart, rumble falls, bridge of eldin, spear pillar, port town aero drive, warioware, distant planet, new pork city, summit, skyworld, 75m, mario bros, hanenbow, shadow moses island, green hill zone, temple, yoshi's island melee, onett, big blue, and corneria

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:07am (PST)
quote Ragnell Swinger
drop the Lesbo?

Drop the Lesbo? 0_0

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:08am (PST)
quote Mercury
quote Ragnell Swinger
drop the Lesbo?

Drop the Lesbo? 0_0

xD

he means Samus

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:12am (PST)
I guess? like I said I haven't even owned brawl for a year now so I kinda dropped Brawl entirely I just have Falco and DK as my main and back up cause they where my last Main and back up i had =P

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:18am (PST)
quote Mercury
I guess? like I said I haven't even owned brawl for a year now so I kinda dropped Brawl entirely I just have Falco and DK as my main and back up cause they where my last Main and back up i had =P

So...did you ask that friend of yours for brawl?

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:21am (PST)
Haven't spoken to him recently I'll ask when I go over to his house/he comes over to mine which could be a little while cause I've been off school for like 3 weeks now cause i got outta the hospital recently =P

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:23am (PST)
quote Mercury
Haven't spoken to him recently I'll ask when I go over to his house/he comes over to mine which could be a little while cause I've been off school for like 3 weeks now cause i got outta the hospital recently =P

Oh...I had no idea D:

I hope you're okay...what did you have?

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:27am (PST)
Yea Zamus is the Lesbo,a sexi 1 might I add.
Anyway u should pick her up again,cuz urz was good

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:27am (PST)
Umm well I kinda swallowed a battery (was changing the battery for my remote and put the old one between my lips to put the remote back together and had a hiccup and swallowed it) and yeah i ended up in hospital for 10 days cause it burnt a whole in my throat, still can't eat normal food =P

It was a watch battery btw not some giant AA thing xD

Edit: thanks RS =D might pick her back up when i get brawl again

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:29am (PST)
quote Mercury
Umm well I kinda swallowed a battery (was changing the battery for my remote and put the old one between my lips to put the remote back together and had a hiccup and swallowed it) and yeah i ended up in hospital for 10 days cause it burnt a whole in my throat, still can't eat normal food =P

It was a watch battery btw not some giant AA thing xD

OH MY GOD O____O

wow merc that's terrible! I hope you get better...if that's possible...

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:30am (PST)
lol thanks man i feel fine now i just can't eat most foods xD

Date:   Jan 31, 11 at 3:30am (PST)
G,I could imagine what was goin through ur
head when u swallowed that,but lmao yea I was thinkin of the AA.U read my mind(mindgames I say)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.