Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality - Thread Two - Recruiting - Sequels are never as good as the original, let's prove this wrong! - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1607513-neutrality-thread-two-recruiting-sequels-never-as-good-as-original-lets-prove-this-wrong/7.htm

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 3:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality - Thread Two - Recruiting - Sequels are never as good as the original, let's prove this wrong!
-------------------------------------------
no its not the one i fought the one i played with is 1Bubby68
well as you already played with us, if you compared 1phil68 with theone and me on a rate from 0 to 10 how would you rate each of us?

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 3:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality - Thread Two - Recruiting - Sequels are never as good as the original, let's prove this wrong!
Well the Phil I'm talking about has a Link for his pic.

Edit:
Theone: 7
You: 9
Phil last time I played him: 9

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 3:41am (PST)
wow now im more anxious for playing with him XD

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 3:44am (PST)
Well that was the last I played him. But at first I consider him a 10, but maybe I consider him a 9 because I either got better or he got worst.

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 3:46am (PST)
and did you beat him?

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:00am (PST)
When I first played him I could never win, but I usually win about half the matches now.

Author:   thunderchicken
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:04am (PST)
We had a good brawl even though I kept losing haha but it was still fun plus this is my first time playing in a while

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:35am (PST)
yeah those were very good brawls but it doesnt matter if you always lose or win its just about having fun except if you really want to kick someones ass XD

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:39am (PST)
I really want to beat AnimalXing's ass, but that will never happen.

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:40am (PST)
i asked him to play a while ago but he didnt answered
is he also very good?

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:40am (PST)
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
There, fixed it for you. Feel free to challenge any of us.

Author:   1Bubby68
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:43am (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
well i fought a phil and when we stopped playing i told him if he wanted to ply again and he answered NO! XD but i dont know if its the same phil youre talking about
That was me.

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:45am (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
i asked him to play a while ago but he didnt answered
is he also very good?
If you consider defeating a whole entire clan by yourself in a clan war then yes he is a 12 out of 10.

quote Denver1313
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
There, fixed it for you. Feel free to challenge any of us.
The stalker strikes again as he tries to fix something that was already fixed.

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:50am (PST)
anyways any of you guys still want to play?

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 4:53am (PST)
wow which clan did he beat by himself?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.