Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality - Thread Two - Recruiting - Sequels are never as good as the original, let's prove this wrong! - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1607513-neutrality-thread-two-recruiting-sequels-never-as-good-as-original-lets-prove-this-wrong/15.htm

Author:   Ragnell Swinger
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 8:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality - Thread Two - Recruiting - Sequels are never as good as the original, let's prove this wrong!
-------------------------------------------
quote AnimalXing
Yes they have an ike main here. If I'm not mistaken most of the people here use low tier/mid tier characters.

Sounds just like me..since all my characters are low/mid

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 8:18pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality - Thread Two - Recruiting - Sequels are never as good as the original, let's prove this wrong!
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
I think that we should plan another war on AKB since Dever doesn't have Xing but we do have Xing and I think that we'll have better chances now.
I really think we should do this.

Author:   Artsy
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 8:26pm (PST)
quote Ragnell Swinger
quote AnimalXing
Yes they have an ike main here. If I'm not mistaken most of the people here use low tier/mid tier characters.

Sounds just like me..since all my characters are low/mid
Well, I have Samus in low tier as a main, MK as my other main, then my secondaries are all higher with ROB, Marth, and Falco. (ROB is close to the mains)

Author:   Cody
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 8:32pm (PST)
Toon Link and Sonic are both mid tier. TL should be B tier IMO

sonic isn't that great he's in mid tier where he belongs.

Marth (my backup) is high tier but he requires patience, good reading skills, spacing, etc. so he's got a bit of a learning curve

Author:   Steam
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:14pm (PST)
quote AnimalXing
Uh, yeah I do, I twostock you with my backups xD

so Steam, I didn't know you were allies with neutrality. This happened when?

you two stock me with your backups? since when? I haven't used anything but randoms on you in forever

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:16pm (PST)
Yeah, it doesn't matter who you use, if you're losing to me and getting twostocked, I have all rights to say you suck and that you can't come in here, against the rules, and then say that I don't win when I do.

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:24pm (PST)
I've been two stocked in offline sets. and ended up winning the set.

besides. congrats you can two stock my luigi with your marth online. I don't use luigi... lol

I know I beat your marth with someone.... don't remember who...

besides it's wifi lmao

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:28pm (PST)
Yeah, exactly, so what you've seen me do online isn't what I do offline xD

I have beaten people in MMs offline lol

are you ever going to stop harassing me?

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:33pm (PST)
quote AnimalXing
Yeah, exactly, so what you've seen me do online isn't what I do offline xD

I have beaten people in MMs offline lol

are you ever going to stop harassing me?

you're just making my point... lol

you've beaten people in MMs... oh damn it's so credible since you didn't specifiy and it could have been your mother who you beat.

and I will when you stop being so cocky : 3

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:37pm (PST)
How is saying that you're wrong and that I do win AT ALL cocky? It's called defending myself and my pride. You're so stupid lmao

I don't need to explain myself to you. I'm done with you.

if you'll excuse us, we have a thread here, we don't need you coming in with your useless trashtalk.

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 9:41pm (PST)
quote AnimalXing
quote mattardis
we dont use the word "tier" in this clan. sorry.
lol

you might want to understand the very basics of competitive play, if you want to win :rolleyes:

This is what I was referring to.

if you're going to call me out on something, at least understand my point.

and when I was talking about winning, I was referring to placing anything decent in tourney or beating anyone notable at all. I don't care if you can beat other randoms.

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:31pm (PST)
So, do you guys think Ike should be mid tier or low tier, I think mid tier, after playing great Ikes like San (and RS of course <3)

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:36pm (PST)
all this tier talking is confusing XD why we dont brawl instead of talking about the tier characters?

Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:38pm (PST)
Do you live in America?

I'd rather not play you if it's going to lag.

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Jan 16, 11 at 10:39pm (PST)
yep i live in mexico but i can only play like 15 mins because im waiting for a pizza and then i have to make homework :s

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.