Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: shi no numa - COD5 weird crazy glitch type thing - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38235/t1377411-shi-no-numa-cod5-weird-crazy-glitch-type-thing/

Author:   rorywelsh93
Date:   Jun 12, 09 at 9:15pm (PST)
Subject:   shi no numa - COD5 weird crazy glitch type thing
-------------------------------------------
yesterday i was playing shi no numa with some mates. We noticed the dead body hanging from the ceiling so shot at it for a laugh, to make it spin around. I turned around again, and it had fallen from the ceiling. We thought it was very odd, so went over to it. It then whizzed back into its original position (hung by the neck from the ceiling) and all four of us instantly died. Does anyone know what the hell happened and why? thanks

Author:   s24n
Date:   Jun 12, 09 at 9:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: shi no numa - COD5 weird crazy glitch type thing
yeah that is called the 'crazy weird falling body of death that then re-hangs it's self without explaination' very common ,but no i dont know how that happened

Author:   crannsafc
Date:   Jun 13, 09 at 3:20pm (PST)
how do you do this? i tried shooting it and it doesnt do nothing

Author:   BlindSight
Date:   Jun 13, 09 at 5:13pm (PST)
That's what you get for *bleep*ing with the dead and not the undead.

Author:   addict to cod waw
Date:   Jun 15, 09 at 1:53am (PST)
if you see the body jump it means its attacking sso if you stand by it when it jumps youll instantly die. to knock it down throw gernades derectly underneth him and when his feet get caught at the top of the fence hes hanging by he`ll fall over but he has to hang on for about 5 seconds then he`ll fall over and start jumping

Author:   monszy
Date:   Jun 15, 09 at 9:56am (PST)
When 4 of us were playing, we got to round 15 and were holding up in the room next to the spawn room. One person was on the flogger, one person on the stairs, one person on the back window, and the last person on the middle window. It worked pretty well, and the zipline was there if things got too much. Until[div align=center][/div] i noticed the body swinging from to side, i didnt think anything of it, just thought it was there as part of the game. The rope then extended and the body landed on the floor, as soon as another player walked over and touched it the game re-started. This then happened to us again on round 13 when we were using the same upstairs system. I believe it happens if you spend to much time in the main building, but i think the game will only restart if someone touches the body/stabs/shoots when its on the floor. Treyarch want people to use the full extent of the map, not just the main building. Thats my theory anyway?

Author:   spursfan12
Date:   Jun 16, 09 at 6:55am (PST)
hi, how do you do the dead body thing as when ever i've tried nothings happened. also what to you do with the radios as i found them but don't know what to do

Author:   Simplicity
Date:   Jun 16, 09 at 10:27am (PST)
quote monszy
When 4 of us were playing, we got to round 15 and were holding up in the room next to the spawn room. One person was on the flogger, one person on the stairs, one person on the back window, and the last person on the middle window. It worked pretty well, and the zipline was there if things got too much. Until[div align=center][/div] i noticed the body swinging from to side, i didnt think anything of it, just thought it was there as part of the game. The rope then extended and the body landed on the floor, as soon as another player walked over and touched it the game re-started. This then happened to us again on round 13 when we were using the same upstairs system. I believe it happens if you spend to much time in the main building, but i think the game will only restart if someone touches the body/stabs/shoots when its on the floor. Treyarch want people to use the full extent of the map, not just the main building. Thats my theory anyway?
Shit man, turn down your writing colour, I had to reach for my sunglasses.

On-Topic... You sure you were not on crack?? or a dream??

Cannot see it happening as the code would have had to be accidentally written in to make it do that and even if it was a mistake in coding it would have been way to obvious to miss to make it do that.

Author:   monszy
Date:   Jun 16, 09 at 12:58pm (PST)
When 4 of us were playing, we got to round 15 and were holding up in the room next to the spawn room. One person was on the flogger, one person on the stairs, one person on the back window, and the last person on the middle window. It worked pretty well, and the zipline was there if things got too much. Until i noticed the body swinging from to side, i didnt think anything of it, just thought it was there as part of the game. The rope then extended and the body landed on the floor, as soon as another player walked over and touched it the game re-started. This then happened to us again on round 13 when we were using the same upstairs system. I believe it happens if you spend to much time in the main building, but i think the game will only restart if someone touches the body/stabs/shoots when its on the floor. Treyarch want people to use the full extent of the map, not just the main building. Thats my theory anyway?

if thats better for you all

Author:   crannsafc
Date:   Jun 16, 09 at 2:24pm (PST)
me and my friends were on round 11 when 1 of us went up stairs and the hanging man was on the floor he shot it and everyones screen went into the quick revive action, and then it restarted it back to round 1. I didnt see it but he explained what happened.

Author:   Zhu Rhong
Date:   Jun 17, 09 at 1:53pm (PST)
4 of us were playing and got to level 16, we dont defend the main building, just stay guarding one of the four outposts then keep a crawling zombie so we can run around and get all the weapons, perks etc, after we have one zombie left we ran to the main building upstairs where the box spawns and attacked the hanging man, all of a sudden the game restarted 500 points each with a pistol on level one but the downs and revives stayed from the previous game, when running around i noticed the hanging man had fell and was led on the floor, when i walked over to him we all just died and the game ended! needs to sort this out

Author:   BlindSight
Date:   Jun 17, 09 at 2:36pm (PST)
Ever think that maybe it is supposed to happen? They put some creepy stories behind this zombie map; what's to say they didn't put another creepy thing or two in there?

Author:   Jonesoda
Date:   Jun 18, 09 at 7:11pm (PST)
Just yesterday i threw like a bunch of grenades at the body and it feel down flat like a board with the rope extended.

I was thinking oh wtf its true what people where saying on neo.

When i shot it a couple times then walked onto it the round resstarted.

So im not sure wtf it is.

Author:   Darknet
Date:   Jun 18, 09 at 7:37pm (PST)
It's shit like this why people go 6000 rounds on the leaderboard...

Author:   pestar93820
Date:   Jun 18, 09 at 8:27pm (PST)
I didn't even know COD5 was in production

MyKarvey

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.