Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Game Organization - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38234/t1283021-general-game-organization/

Author:   original
Date:   Dec 20, 08 at 10:18pm (PST)
Subject:   General Game Organization
-------------------------------------------
This the place to organize multiplayer parties of any kind or discuss games that have already been arranged or have now finished. This thread could also serve as a discussion on games that have happened already and a way to share tips with each other and compare yourself with other members. As well as a way to challege a particular member that you know posts in the thread a lot to see which of the two is the better. Posting screenshots of games that involve Neoseeker members is also encouraged: showing the score at the end of the game, showing a great setup, an amazing position that your team have taken or just a great kill streak. This would allow everybody to keep track of what is going on and would allow for a bit of bragging .

If arranging a game it would be helpful to use the following format, although this is not necessary if you would rather give some information and want players to just add you for a quick game at the current time.

Party Leader: This is the person who is likely to throw around the invites.
Time: Time of the event start with the timezone that you are in so that people can use a Timezone converter to change it to theirs. (TZ).
Mode: Self-Explanatory, which mode are you going to play. Do not worry about being specific, you may decide to change based on the opinions of people in your party
Extra: Anything extra that you want to include

Author:   LegendaryLegend
Date:   Dec 21, 08 at 11:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Game Organization
This should be good. I was actually creating this thread the other day but i canceled half way through lol.

It would be better to arrange games after xmas, especially competitions and whatnot, as there are one or two members on here who haven't got the game yet.

I will be up for some games.

Just a note, if on PSN my status is set to "not available," then it probably means that my brother is playing, not me. So there aint much point in sending invites to me, as you and Matten08 have been doing lol

Date:   Dec 22, 08 at 11:25am (PST)
I've only sent one

Party Leader: SpudHeed (Me)

Time: 5.00 pm GMT. (I WILL find a time convertor)

Mode: Nazi Zombies, Multiplayer, Private Matches.

Extra: Around 4-5 people needed, so you can invite friends etc.

Author:   MystkMat
Date:   Dec 22, 08 at 12:25pm (PST)
Party Leader: MystMat2k8 (me)

Time: Not fussy

Mode: Nazi Zombie Mode!

Extra: WE GONNA GO FOR HIGHSCORE! maybe 3-4 people but 2 would be good

Date:   Dec 24, 08 at 11:09am (PST)
Ok, ;et's try this again..

Leader: SpudHeed

Time: Today.

Mode: Private Match - Infection (See Extra)

Extra: Ever played Halo? Ever seen the Zombie gametypes you see floating about? Well, here is the Call of Duty Infection game!

Steps:

Get a party of about six or more people and go into a private match.

Set the game up by making it Team Deathmatch and set the time limit for 30 minutes with an unlimited amount of score.

Make sure that the zombie player only uses the knife, shotgun and their only stun and nothing else.

Have EVERYONE make a class set up to include a shotgun with extreme conditioning to make them run faster.

Switch to the zombie team when you are killed.

Humans may use any weapon at their disposal including air support.

*Change the gametype to hardcore, and headshots only for an increased challenge.

Find a good spot to defend, if you want to be a lone wolf hide in a spot you can defend and move when a zombie attacks you, the main group of humans may stick together in one spot and attract all of the attention.

*Not needed.

Tips

Zombies may also have dead silence to increase their chances of eliminating a human

Humans should carry bandolier or claymores to last a fair amount of time.

Overkill is another recommended perk for humans. Not only can you have two guns for more ammo, you can carry a shotgun just how you like it to live off the zombie's ammo.

When you are the last one left either hide or pick a good defense spot and hold your ground untill the time limit.

Use your wits when faced with a zombie horde with no ammo.

Do not use any glitches, this ruins the fun of the game and WILL get you booted from the party.

The winner picks the new zombie, but the player who started as zombie MUST not be picked. If we get 10 players, then 2 players start as zombies.

Warnings

Don't get mad everyone must be a zombie at some point.

Zombies may go nuts.

Author:   sacside
Date:   Jan 02, 09 at 9:21pm (PST)
Is anyone interested in get a private 3v3 match. Two or my friends and I will be on tonight i think a private match would be fun.

Date:   Jan 02, 09 at 9:28pm (PST)
I might be on tomorrow.. but not tonight.

What timezone you in?

Author:   sacside
Date:   Jan 03, 09 at 3:23am (PST)
US Pacific Standard time just save me to your friends list under the same name "Sacside"

Author:   ben_legend
Date:   Jan 08, 09 at 5:48pm (PST)
Seeing as my thread got deleted I guess I'm gonna have to ask here. Yes we now have 4 people, but chances are they won't all be online at the same time. So if anyone else wants to help get the Blue Ribbon trophy, PM me as I most likely won't check this thread.

Author:   ben_legend
Date:   Jan 10, 09 at 8:54pm (PST)
Excuse the double post, but it doesn't matter anymore. I got it today with some randomers XD

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Jan 18, 09 at 12:48pm (PST)
Please re-read the first post as the threads purpose has been relaxed slightly. This thread is much less serious than the Clan organisation thread, and should be treated of more of a discussion thread based around organising games with each other.

Author:   Zuke
Date:   Jan 18, 09 at 2:00pm (PST)
Anyone up for a game today?

S&D though.

Magpieno1.

Author:   Silent_Crow
Date:   Jan 18, 09 at 5:18pm (PST)
Can somebody organize a private match on campaign with all death cards on because i would really like to try it

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Jan 18, 09 at 8:39pm (PST)
quote Silent_Crow
Can somebody organize a private match on campaign with all death cards on because i would really like to try it
I'm not too sure that you can use all of the death cards at once, but if you manage to find someone willing to set up a game drop me an invite too - I want to try the vampire and the paintball modes.

Author:   Silent_Crow
Date:   Jan 19, 09 at 7:18pm (PST)
I saw a video of someone with most of them on and it looks hard

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.