Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions & General Discussion I: World at War! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38234/t1268034-introductions-general-discussion-world-at-war/5.htm

Author:   Veg1ta
Date:   Nov 29, 08 at 11:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions & General Discussion I: World at War!
-------------------------------------------
quote Funaki
Okay I'm getting this game soon
u wont regret it, its a very gd game but take a while to get the gun u like best, because there is no all round gun, no gun is super duper and owns every other gun.

Author:   Jammaster
Date:   Nov 29, 08 at 11:42am (PST)
quote Sullyone
Maybe there's too many people on and the servers can't handle it?

Its been happening for about 3 months now though, first on CoD4 then on this game Its really annoying because I like playing between 7pm and 9pm

Author:   Luke the Gooner
Date:   Nov 29, 08 at 1:34pm (PST)
what level is it where you have to do the challenge guardian angel

Thanks Very Much

Date:   Nov 30, 08 at 12:53pm (PST)
Is that the one where you have to save Sgt. Roebuck? It should be on the last U.S Marine mission, just make sure to shoot the people holding Roebuck.

Author:   Gnels
Date:   Nov 30, 08 at 1:17pm (PST)
Is it me or should you have immunity to your own team's artillery strike. So annoying when it comes down and you are trying to shoot an enemy in an earthquake.

It should be a benefit to the team not a hinderance.

That and the spawn points are the 2 things making online in this being perfect.

Author:   vezsreds
Date:   Nov 30, 08 at 3:36pm (PST)
Hey, i just bought the game and put in when i was told i needed the update but everytime i try it says that there is an error. Has anyone else had this problem and do you know how to fix it? Any help appreciated.

Date:   Dec 02, 08 at 10:17am (PST)
quote Gnels
Is it me or should you have immunity to your own team's artillery strike. So annoying when it comes down and you are trying to shoot an enemy in an earthquake.

It should be a benefit to the team not a hinderance.

That and the spawn points are the 2 things making online in this being perfect.
The artillery strikes are really annoying, but I guess it adds to the realism of the game.

Anyone finding it harder to snipe on this game? On CoD4 you could pull out a sniper on almost every map and get quite a lot of kills with it. I think its because there are a lot more hiding places on these maps, but I'm finding it really hard to snipe, which is a shame because I love sniping.

Author:   Luke the Gooner
Date:   Dec 02, 08 at 12:41pm (PST)
quote Jammaster
Is that the one where you have to save Sgt. Roebuck? It should be on the last U.S Marine mission, just make sure to shoot the people holding Roebuck.
thanks it was easy i just stabbed both the guys

Author:   LegendaryLegend
Date:   Dec 04, 08 at 8:26pm (PST)
Does anyone know what the clan tag [SPQR] is meant to be? It's really bugging me now. The amount of times i've seen this on CoD4 and on WaW is amazing really. And i have no idea what its meant to be.

Author:   Gnels
Date:   Dec 05, 08 at 5:40pm (PST)
quote Jammaster
Anyone finding it harder to snipe on this game? On CoD4 you could pull out a sniper on almost every map and get quite a lot of kills with it. I think its because there are a lot more hiding places on these maps, but I'm finding it really hard to snipe, which is a shame because I love sniping.
I actually find it easier using the bolt action rifles without the scopes for some reason. With the scope on I wasn't hitting anything.

Author:   original
Date:   Dec 06, 08 at 11:59am (PST)
This is Star_Wars_Fanatic.

Decided to make a new name.

Anyways, just informing you before any of you welcome me

Date:   Dec 06, 08 at 5:38pm (PST)
Hi Original! Welcome to Neoseeker

Cool name SWF Yay this thread got floated.

Author:   Arcanium
Date:   Dec 07, 08 at 1:36am (PST)
What happened with your NightFire account SWF?

Author:   original
Date:   Dec 07, 08 at 3:27pm (PST)
Good question..

Thanks Jammaster.

Author:   LegendaryLegend
Date:   Dec 11, 08 at 6:00pm (PST)
Has anyone had really weird things happening in solo campaign mode? I decided to finally complete the game last night because i couldn't sign into PSN, and it took me nearly a whole hour to finish this one missions. I cant remember what the mission was called now, it was the one before the last one Downfall. At the end of it i had to 'Enter the Reichstag'

I got to the building and started killing the people running out of it, and i was standing around there for nearly an hour, nothing AT ALL would work. I was getting no instructions shouted at me or anything so i was like WTF AM I MEANT TO DO! All it said was enter the Reichstag but i couldnt get round the barriers.

I went right back to the start and made my way up (oh and yeah i had already blown up them things btw) and i made sure i didnt miss anything. I was doing it for *bleep*ing ages. I nearly came on here to ask wtf im meant to be doing, but then i decided to check out where the sgt. was. I couldn't see him by the building, so i thought hmm strange. I climbed up one of those ladders onto a platform, and he was just standing there looking at me Gave him a few shots to the leg and he still didnt do anything, so i pushed him down the hole for the ladder and then it worked

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.