Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions & General Discussion I: World at War! - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38234/t1268034-introductions-general-discussion-world-at-war/11.htm

Author:   Chelsea Mint FC
Date:   May 06, 09 at 1:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions & General Discussion I: World at War!
-------------------------------------------
Hmm... Why is it I always get mixed up between a Thread and Forum in my posts? I feel like such a douche

Aye guys, this is just a random question, but are there any Aussies or New Zealanders on the forum that play CoD: WaW online?

Author:   Maestro
Date:   Sep 08, 09 at 9:03pm (PST)
quote Master Tenku
but I advise against making a general Neoseeker clan as that would require permission from Redemption himself.
Just putting it out there, but there are CoD4 Neoseeker clans, and on FIFA people have used Neoseeker as Club names online. And i'm pretty sure they didn't ask Redemption.

But i understand where you are coming from.

Author:   LegendaryLegend
Date:   Sep 10, 09 at 9:57pm (PST)
Never figured this one out - but if you were to throw somesort of a grenade at someone's head, would you kill them?

Because well, i didn't think so, but i was playing on Makin the other day, and i just randomly launched a gas grenade as far across the map as i possible could - and i killed someone

I assume he was extremely low on health and i know when a grenade strikes the enemy it does cause a little damage....but well i'm curious what would happen if it struck him on the head?

I doubt it, it was probably just a coincidence, but judging by the radar i dont think there were any of my teammates over towards that area where i threw it.

Author:   Maestro
Date:   Sep 10, 09 at 10:17pm (PST)
Get another 149 headshots then you get a gold gas grenande.

He could have been on Last Stand - or Second Chance (i think). It does seem an interesting idea, might sneak up on a sniper and throw a gas grenande at their head. Would be funny even if it didn't work just to see/hear his reaction to someone throwing a gas grenande at his head instead of using a gun. Don't know how i would react tbh lol.

Author:   MastaC
Date:   Sep 15, 09 at 2:00pm (PST)
That would be funny.

Author:   LegendaryLegend
Date:   Sep 17, 09 at 1:02pm (PST)
He could have been in last stand but like i said i threw this so far and into an area miles away from my teammates. A teammate could have thrown a grenade, but....you cant go into last stand right? You die instantly with explosions im sure. And it was too far away for someone to shoot him - especially on Makin when you can't see over a fair distance.

Anyway, has anyone else tried this class i created the other day? I've been doing extremely well with it lately in Core TDM. And i mean really well. Carbine with flash hider and stopping power. Not totally sure of the other perks but they're not too essential i think. It's just that you don't appear on the radar because of the flash hider, and the gun is still extremely accurate and powerful. It's awesome.

First game on Seelow i went something like 33-5-4 or something. Had similar games but kills in the 20's for the next few games. Loving it!

Author:   Chris
Date:   Feb 02, 10 at 8:06pm (PST)
I got COD5 and COD6 with my PS3 on this Saturday gone and can't wait to play with some of you guys. I still love COD5 as much as COD6.

Author:   Brown1997
Date:   Sep 26, 10 at 8:15pm (PST)
Hi im Brown1997

Ive had world at war for a while.
My facorite thing about it is that is has zombies.

And shortman. You should reconize me

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.