Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions & General Discussion I: World at War! - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38234/t1268034-introductions-general-discussion-world-at-war/10.htm

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Mar 02, 09 at 5:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions & General Discussion I: World at War!
-------------------------------------------
Has anyone had really annoying 10 year olds adding you and then constantly inviting you to play every 5 seconds?

Author:   Jammaster
Date:   Mar 02, 09 at 6:02pm (PST)
Yeah, but then I just block them, or don't add them in the first place, what annoys me are the little 10 year olds screaming through their mics.

Author:   Maestro
Date:   Mar 04, 09 at 8:58pm (PST)
Worse thing is when they try to sing ...

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Mar 04, 09 at 9:30pm (PST)
Sadly, my brother is one of those annoying 10 year olds that screams down the microphone and sings and stuff. He's even started doing it while I am playing so that they get pissed of with me .

There should be an age requirement to buy a microphone...

Author:   Maestro
Date:   Mar 04, 09 at 9:35pm (PST)
quote Master Tenku
Sadly, my brother is one of those annoying 10 year olds that screams down the microphone and sings and stuff. He's even started doing it while I am playing so that they get pissed of with me .

punch him for me lol.

Author:   Master Tenku
Date:   Mar 04, 09 at 11:14pm (PST)
I do, don't worry

Date:   Mar 05, 09 at 7:59pm (PST)
quote Master Tenku
That's one of the best ideas I've ever heard. Although I find that the most annoying people are the people who shout racial insults down the mic.

Author:   super_grays_ath
Date:   Mar 06, 09 at 9:47pm (PST)
Today i was playing S&d on cliffside, and they had a 10th prestiger, i killed him 3 times in a row, so then he sent me a message saying im hacking your account, and of course nothing happened, that person is real sad dont you think!

Author:   Underated
Date:   Mar 20, 09 at 6:47pm (PST)
Hi .

Picked this up on PS3 today after playing it round a mate's house, barely played it when I had it on 360, glad to get it again.

Author:   brokeandfamous
Date:   Apr 09, 09 at 9:55am (PST)
quote Whelan
Has anyone had really annoying 10 year olds adding you and then constantly inviting you to play every 5 seconds?
Yes sort of, me & my mate were playing war and some guy kept trying to add us not sure why as we weren't in the lobby that long so we ended up blocking him.

Author:   Chelsea Mint FC
Date:   Apr 17, 09 at 3:54am (PST)
Hello guys,

Not sure if this is the place to suggest this, but I don't believe a new thread is neccessary, so I'll just post it here. Just recently, all the Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 forums' merged, to create more popularity for the forum and make it easier for the members as all 5 (can't remember the exact number, just a rough estimate) seperate forums were dying quite rapidly and the same topics were being generated in all the forums but not enough responses or posts. And I've seen the same thing happen in this thread, and not as much rapidly, the Xbox 360 thread. I'm just throwing the idea out there, because it made PES 2009 one of the most popular forums in Neoseeker--and could possibly do the same for CoD; WaW.

Thoughts?

Author:   crazagameguru21
Date:   Apr 20, 09 at 11:03pm (PST)
Hi guys!

I'm {My name is to the left of this,you're old enough to find it ).I got this game a week after Christmas(Being low on money sucks),and forgot to introduce myself

I've beat the campaign on Hardened,and online FINALLY started working.When I had to download the update data,it would go to 1%,then say an error has occured.But finally it worked just 10 minutes ago!

Author:   brokeandfamous
Date:   Apr 24, 09 at 8:20am (PST)
I bumped into cgauld7 yesterday whilst playing WAR. I think we got each other an even number of times but I recognised the name from here so I actively seeked him out

Date:   Apr 27, 09 at 3:35pm (PST)
quote Chelsea Mint Fc
Hello guys,

Not sure if this is the place to suggest this, but I don't believe a new thread is neccessary, so I'll just post it here. Just recently, all the Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 forums' merged, to create more popularity for the forum and make it easier for the members as all 5 (can't remember the exact number, just a rough estimate) seperate forums were dying quite rapidly and the same topics were being generated in all the forums but not enough responses or posts. And I've seen the same thing happen in this thread, and not as much rapidly, the Xbox 360 thread. I'm just throwing the idea out there, because it made PES 2009 one of the most popular forums in Neoseeker--and could possibly do the same for CoD; WaW.

Thoughts?

Seems like a good idea, if we can stop the arguments between 360 and PS3 fans.

Author:   cgauld7
Date:   Apr 27, 09 at 5:10pm (PST)
quote brokeandfamous
I bumped into cgauld7 yesterday whilst playing WAR. I think we got each other an even number of times but I recognised the name from here so I actively seeked him out

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.