Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokemon high! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38223/t1810261-pokemon-high/

Author:   vegeta rox
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 8:21pm (PST)
Subject:   Pokemon high!
-------------------------------------------
You have just enrolled into the high school in black city where gambling,crime,and battles fill the air! You will experience many things while at this school. There will be battles,peer pressure,and freindships.

schedule: 1st period:8:00
2nd:8:50
3rd:9:45
lunch:10:50
4th: 11:35
5th:12:15
6th:1:00
7th:1:45
Teachers: pokemon battles:cheren,blue,red,paul

History:Lance,Ash,Barry,drayden

science:Bianca,cedric juniper

pokedex: Juniper,Oak,Ivy

math: cynthia,iris

bug pokemon:bugsy,aaron

pokemon contest: dawn,may

extra activitys: pokemon battle team: You can travel to other towns and regions to battle and prove how good you are.
coaches: paul,red,ash

contest team: same as battle team except theres contest with different rules for each one. coaches:dawn,may.

art:make all sorts of things with your pokemon. teacher:iris.

all extra activitys end at 3:05 except when battle and contest teams travel to their destinations.

after all classes you can do what you want.

form
-----------
neoname:
name:
pokemon:(only one unevolved pokemon)

teachers:

extra classes:(at least one!)

personality:

appearance:

My character:

neoname:vegeta rox

name:Ted "Rocky" Jones

pokemon: riolu

teachers:Cheren,Cynthia,Aaron,Oak,Bianca,May,Ash.

extra classes: pokemon battle team.

personality:Nice,strong willed,funny. and kind of shy.

appearance:Has black hair,a red hoody,is kind of tall,wears a short sleeve shirt and blue jeans.

GOOD LUCK AT POKEMON HIGH!

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 6:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon high!
Rocky
-------------------------------------
The pokemon battle team decided to have a early practice before school so the freshman could learn the basics while watching us battle. "Now students!" Shouted Paul. "We will watch two of last years all-stars sophomore Rocky and junior Ace!" Ace was the most popular kid here. Everybody wanted to be like Ace. Correction,everyone but me wants to be like him. I want to be my own man in this school. Time to prove myself! "Go Rio!" I shouted throwing a premier ball holding a riolu in onto the battle field. "Go jet!" Shouted Ace as he sent out his syther. The contest team is also practicing near here. Now two teams will know how good I really am. I'm excited.

ready MewHearts?

Author:   MewHearts
Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
My character

neoname: MewHearts
name: Jessie Moy
pokemon: Eevee (May)
Fire spin, Iron tail, shadow ball, flamethrower
teachers: Cynthia, Oak, Bianca, Aaron, Ash,Cheren, May (In order as she takes them in,)
extra classes: contest team
personality: Sweet, kind, shy, willing to help anyone. She is very intelligent she gets straight A's never had a B
appearance: Dark brown hair and eyes. She wears a blouse and skinny jeans on most days. She is considered very beautiful.

Jessie
I flip my hair to one side, getting my pokeball out of my bag. I'm one of the tutors for this program with the teachers cause I'm that good. I send May out into the air my young and wonderful eevee. The freshmans stood in front of me the teachers aren't able to make it here today so I'm in charge. May whips her tail back and forth showing off at my feet. I look to the youngsters.
"Set out your Pokemon," I say and they do so. I see so many different Pokemon in the field. Jigglypuff, Marill, Taillow, etc. etc. I pull my hair into a pony tail and wrap it up. Time to go.
I look across the field at a boy my age. He had a riolu, he looks like a good battler i guess we'll see.
"Alright i want to see some single contest moves you know impress the judges. Now watch as i demonstrate my own," I look to May She looks ready as I am.
"Quick ball" Its something we came up with. She runs in a complete circle firing shadow balls in while using quick attack. You can't even see her she's going that fast. They all go into each other and explode right as it hits together and a shatter of black bursts come out she jumps right into the center. She sparkles among the black flickering beauty. The crowd claps and cheers, drawing attention from the battlers. I give the boy with the riolu a wink. Oh yeah i'm good.
ooc: vegeta rox

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 7:48pm (PST)
Rocky
-----------------------------------
I glanced across to see the tutor of the contest team wink but I quickly focused on the battle in front of me. Ace was the best in the league and I was second place. "Begin!" Shouted Ash. I reacted instantly reacted. "Rio use force palm!" I shout. Sure enough it caught Ace off guard. I decided to taunt him a bit. "Whats the matter Ace? Are you gonna be a second place loser?" I shout load enough for everyone to hear. I was quoting what he told me at the tournament last year. "Shut up twerp!" I hear him shout. "Rio force palm!" I call out. Rio was smart enough to get behind jet and attack while I distracted Ace. Jet was paralysed and Rio was kicking his butt. "Rio use our old killer combo. The one we used back when we were doing all of those contests." I explain to Rio. But no explaination was needed as Rio used quick attack mixed with a copycat to blind the pokemon making it unable to move. Then I saw Jet fall with a thud and heard cheering from both sides of the field.

MewHearts

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 7:57pm (PST)
Jessie
I cheer for the boy. Ace got it and he got it good. I laugh and look at the watch on my wrist time to go. My class picks their bags up, and heads out. I pick my bag up and May heads over and licks my face. I pick her up and sooth her fur down. I want to introduce myself to the boy in that class. I sling my bag over my shoulder and head across the field. He picks up his bag and looks up to greet me.
"Hi I'm Jessie,"
Ooc: vegeta rox

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 8:20pm (PST)
Rocky
-------------------------------------
I couldn't help but smile. I kicked Ace to the curb and skyrocketed up in confidence. "Whats up? My names Ted but people call me Rocky" I say to the tutor named Jessie. "And who's this shining star?" I ask pointing at the eevee. "This is May." Says Jessie.

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
Jessie
May wags her tail, happy by the comment 'shining star' she paws out of my arms and gets down and sits at my feet. I look at Ted and smile. "Rocky? Nice nickname," I say smiling. May paws at Rocky's feet wanting more attention.
"Sorry about her," I say picking her up. "It was nice meeting you Rocky nice job on Ace he deserved it." I say shaking his hand.

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 8:42pm (PST)
Rocky
----------------------------
"It's fine. I love pokemon. I tell Jessie. "I gotta go to Ash's class. See you later." I say before I pet May and walk into the school. "She's kinda cute." I say to myself.

MewHearts

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
Jessie
I walk to my first period Cynthia's math class. May sits on the desk her tail wagging. I pull out a notebook from my shoulder bag. Math text book, high school book after book of painfull work. May licks my face as I settle down into my desk. I brush her fur back and she lays her head on her paws. I start to thinking of that guy from earlier. I brush him out of my mind and rush through first period.

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 9:20pm (PST)
Rocky
-------------------
"Rocky tell me something you know about lugia that I didn't explain in our lesson today." Ash said in the last five minutes of class. "Well some historians doubt the legend of it being guardian of the sea because it is a psychic and flying but not a water type and are investigating more on this subject." I explain before the bell rings. "Good tomorrow we will learn more about that class. you are dismissed!" Says Ash. Rio jumps out of my backpack after his long nap. "Sleep well?" I ask him. "Riolu!" It replys. When I walk into the hall I hear Ace. "That was a fluke you know." He says before he pins me to the locker. "Now I'll make sure you don't humiliate me like that again!" He says pulling back a fist.

MewHearts

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 9:40pm (PST)
Jessie
I step out of my class to see Rocky getting almost punched in the face. It was dead silence waiting for Ace to punch Rocky in the nose.
"Hey, why are you picking on him? Just cause he slaughtered your ass? C'mon be fair" I say leaning against the wall looking at Ace. Soon as I said the second sentence everyone died laughing. Ace redens up looking mad yet embarrassed at me. The funny thing is he never said anything just tossed Rocky aside and left. I went over and helped Rocky up.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
vegeta rox

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 9:46pm (PST)
Rocky
-------------------------
"Yeah thanks for saving my ass." I tell Jessie. "No problem!" She says. "Rio!" Barks Rio. "There you are buddy! I thought he took you with him." I said as I was happy to see my friend. "I gotta go to Cheren's class. Bye!" I say to Jessie.

MewHearts

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
Jessie
I walk down the hallways. May following each of my steps I have Oak's class next. I didn't want to be late. I walk into the classroom and sit in the back where all the kids throw balls of paper at each other immature brats. I sigh and May jumps on the table. Oak comes out from his desk in the back and pet May on the head.
"How she doing?" He asks me.
"She's doing great, thanks for asking," I answer and class begins.
vegeta rox

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 10:12pm (PST)
Rocky
-----------------
I love my second period because I love battling. I hate it because I'm always paired with Ace. "Today you will test your skill against your opponent you've been paired with the most. I take the field ready to beat Ace again. "So what's it like being a second place loser?" I mock Ace. I hear a few giggles and laughs. "Enough." Ace says quite seriously. Rio hops on the field ready to win once more. Jet is on the field with rage. "I see where your syther gets his ego from." I say. People just busted out laughing. I even saw Cheren chuckle at that one. So my second period was spent beating Ace's sorry ass.

MewHearts

Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 10:21pm (PST)
Jessie
I walk out of the classroom and down the hall to Science. Bianca's class, May trudges beside me turning the corner and into an even larger hallway. I look for my locker because I forget it in my locker of course... I look into my locker getting the book out and locking the combination lock. May mews and runs to the next class. Which was the next door to the side of my locker. She adores this class for some odd reason...
vegeta rox

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.