Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ~~The Eevee Family~~ EeveeClan, the RP - page 22

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38223/t1758547-eevee-family-eeveeclan-rp/22.htm

Author:   Starwing16
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ~~The Eevee Family~~ EeveeClan, the RP
-------------------------------------------
Angel
"okay then..." i left and went to the nursery. i wished blje was here or awake or whereever she was. i wanted to play with kenya. it isnt fair that he cant play and have fun like everyone else... i liked him. he was fun. i decided to go visit him. i stood and stretched and headed to that place i saw him last

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 6:13pm (PST)
((KENYA))

I couldn't let her become attached to me... When we fight Kyurem, I will die, so I can't let her. “Angel... why are you back?”

“I wanted to see you,” she said. I growled. “Angel, in the end, I will do nothing more than hurt you...”

I looked at some debris, and snarled, turning part Umbreon. Extreme measures had to be taken... Tears in my eyes, I charged at her, ramming her to the ground. I hated hurting her, but I couldn't let her love me... not with the monster I am.

I turned away, running into the woods, climbing a tree. I felt like absolute tauroscrap.

OOC: Funfact: Tauros is based on the Zodiac sign 'Taurus.' Look it up.

Starwing16, MewHearts

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 11:53am (PST)
*Angel*
It happened so fast. the first second i am talking to him. he starts to say that he cant let me be with him. then he tackled me to the round. i didnt understand but i saw he turned part umbreon though. maybe it was a new game! but then i saw his eyes. he was muddled. i wanted to chase him and run up the tree. but i could tell he didnt want to be with me at the time. i went back after waiting there for a couple of minutes. i went back to camp and layed down. i started licking where i got scraped from the ground. i wanted him to feel better. if he couldnt be trusted as Celeste had said then why didnt he want a nice friend? i thought everyone loved to play. i sat down in front of the sun and looked at it. i wondered why my sister always did this to the moon. amybe it helped you or something. i kept staring then i fell asleep between where Kenya was and the camp. i was reallly tired...
OOC: PokeMasterStar100 MewHearts NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 12:16pm (PST)
((KENYA))

I was bound to be in trouble with Celeste now... I didn't care. I wouldn't be here long. I watched. And wondered. When would Kyurem appear...?

I looked down at Angel. I knew I had been a little rough, but I needed her to leave me alone. I jumped down, and, made the fiercest face I could manage, while shifting into an Umbreon/Flareon and Eevee morph. I lashed out, hitting the side of her face. In an easily noticeably faked voice, I said, "Now listen, do not come after me again, because next time I will be worse... much worse."

I went back up the tree, and watched as the blood seeped from the wound I had caused her... I ran off into the woods.

OOC: Starwing16, MewHearts, NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
*Angel*
i got up fast startled. i yelped. i ran away, but i heard him scream he would be worse. i wanted to cry. i started to have tears when i ran into clan's camp. i layed down. i tryed to lickit. it really stung. i didnt want Kenya to get in trouble. i would say a triped over a rock or something. i thought maybe he was still having a bad week or something. yet i still cryed. i didnt get it though... was i a nuisance? maybe if i asked him if he was okay. i still felt sore, sad, and tired. i dragged myself to the willow. i sat by the entrance. when celeste comes to give me my lessons i would already be closer to the place. i felt horrible.

ooc: PokeMasterStar100
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon MewHearts

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 2:05pm (PST)
((KENYA))

Feeling equivalent to rattata-dung, I laid down on the forest floor somewhere a ways away from camp. Somewhere. I listened out for Celeste. I then realized she was about to go train Angel. Good. I wouldn't be dealing with her for a little while.

Still, I felt like crap. I had hurt her, and now she was probably confused above and beyond...

Author:   MewHearts
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
Celeste
I looked at her wounded face and licked it. It slowly closed up to the power of Legendary salvia. I sat down and realized Lilly was behind me hiding and shivering. I could tell it was from Angel's wound she would not go up to her and play with her bushy tail. I sat down and dragged my kit out and groomed her while I listened to Angel's story that caused her damanged now repaired face. Something about tripping. I waved it off and told her to rest my border patrol came to me with urgent news. Sobbed as they said they found my fallen friends body stiff and cold. Bolt... I whimpered. They weren't finished they said they saw Kenay claw the side of the newcomers face. I knew what the young eevee was doing. I knew Kenya had the right intention but not the right actions. I also knew something like this could not go around unpunished

Ooc: PokeMasterStar100 Starwing16 NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

This message was edited on 2012-10-11T16:09:59-07:00.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 2:58pm (PST)
MewHearts

quote Starwing16
*Angel*
i didnt want Kenya to get in trouble. i would say a triped over a rock or something.

So Celeste wouldn't know about Kenya's actions.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:56pm (PST)
quote PokeMasterStar100
MewHearts

quote Starwing16
*Angel*
i didnt want Kenya to get in trouble. i would say a triped over a rock or something.

So Celeste wouldn't know about Kenya's actions.

I must of read over it the yellow is hard to read to me. And foo I rrun this clan I know what happens in the forest! Jk ill fix it but I found a way to do my post just differently.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 5:41pm (PST)
*Angel*
I looked at Celeste. i knew that Kenya was caught now. i didnt want him to dye or be banned from here. "i am sure he didnt mean it to much though..." "Also what should i study about on herbs, trear,ents, and healing Celeste?" I stood up wincing from soreness
ooc: PokeMasterStar100
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon MewHearts

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:03pm (PST)
((KENYA))

I made my way back to camp. I saw Angel, and Celeste. Celeste came close to me, I stiffened, ready for a battle or serious scolding.

"Kenya, do you have the brain of a Rattata?" She asked me coldly. I growled, and spoke with her telepathically, using what little telekinetic power I had.

You do realize when I fight Kyurem, I will die, right? Having her attached to me will hurt her, there is no reason, Kenya said.

Good intention, don't get me wrong Kenya, but it was still wrong... Celeste replied. Angel watched us with a confused gaze; to her, we were simply staring each other down. But she must've realized we were talking telepathically, because she soon stopped staring.

So, what are you going to do, Celeste? I was protecting a Clanmate. Yes, in a rather unfamiliar way, but I was still protecting her, Kenya told her, but he waited to see what she would do.

OOC: MewHearts, Starwing16

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
*Angel*
I just stared. i was confused they were just staring at each other. weird... then i it hit em!! They were talking throught their minds. i stopped staring and waited. i really wanted Kenya to feel better and afeel bettter after whatever happened to him. i wish he could play and have fun... If only... then i saw them still doing it. "Hey Celeste? what abou tmy training?" i ask ed i looked at lily to see what she was doing. she stayed near Celeste and snuggled against her. I wish i still had my mom with me... I wished Blu ewas with me more to... Well, life is very hard. i waited and stated to wag my tail to an invisible beat. i was getting bored.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
Celeste
I sighed and looked at Kenya and Angel. I spoke to him telepathically.
"I have to punish you, if I don't I will be seen as a bad leader," I shook my head in fustration."I understand, but you will not be dying, I looked into the curse there is something I need to tell you. Only age can kill you not wounds or battles just age... so that's why I need you battling with me you are the strongest and immune warrior I have. I want you staying away from all kits this is your punishment," saying nothing Angel looked at Kenay with wide eyes I trotted away Lilly mewing in my ear.
Ooc: PokeMasterStar100 Starwing16

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:18pm (PST)
((KENYA))

This was no new punishment. Being treated as an outcast wasn't new. I left Angel to sit by herself, and jumped back in the same tree. I was never bored; thoughts always traveled through me. I laid my head down. Not only was I trapped as being an outcast, and alone usually, besides Celeste, but now, I could only be killed by age. Go figure my life would get worse. Thanks, Mom, thanks, Dad.

I watched Angel from above... I had to protect her. With everything I had, Kyurem would not get to her. I growled, and clenched my paw into a fist shape. No, with all the power invested in me, Angel WILL survive.

OOC: Starwing16, MewHearts

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:21pm (PST)
*Angel*
i was dieimg of curkosity to know whag tjey talked about. but i would probably neber know i was concerned... I saw Kenya run away back in the forest. probably relaxing. i wonder what he loves abut the forest. i wanted him to feel happy and have positive attatudes and moods. not sad nd bad moods. what would i do? i pondered on so many thougts. i finally came back to reality. my lesson was over. todays lesson was mainly about where to go for certain stuff that the Bug clan couldnt provide. also about what each herb does. i got a lot done nad memorized today. yet there wasnt any herb or treatment or anything for bad feelings and whatever Kenya was feeling and going through. Anyway i knew i hadbetter be real ready when This Kyruem comes. i will be needed for treating the njuredl and hurt, I got back to looking at eveytthing in the willow. I was going to learn more about organizing, putting away, and getting stuff from the supplies. i couldnt wait for all my lessons! Yet Kenya was always on my mind. i couldnt remove him from my thoughts.

Mew i just helpedout a little for ideas fro Angel's healing training for ya

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.