Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ~~The Eevee Family~~ EeveeClan, the RP - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38223/t1758547-eevee-family-eeveeclan-rp/

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 5:22pm (PST)
Subject:   ~~The Eevee Family~~ EeveeClan, the RP
-------------------------------------------

~~~~New banner coming soon...~~~~

Welcome to the Eevee Family's official RP! We are eeveelutions (evolutionary form of Eevee) and we keep our Clan active and strong! We stay strong, no matter what!

Here, each person will play as an Eeveelution. Our leader, is Celestion, a combination of all Eeveelutions. Celestion guides us with no misleadings. The Eeveelutions consist of Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, and Espeon. I'm a Vaporeon, and my name is Aquamarine. You will see me around a lot more.

Now, who's here? Well, we have... Bolt the Jolteon... myself... and of course our leader, the Celestion. She is the best ever. We can't thank her enough... We are in your debt, Celestion...

Now, on to the Clan members:

As other members join, I'll add them. But that's it, what ya think? Cool huh? Oh, and Kyle (Error404) your Mentor is Bolt the Jolteon.

Bolt, that means you have to teach him. Be a good teacher, will ya? Haha, only messing with you. We'll get to posting soon. Teehee, I'll go first!! ^^

((AQUAMARINE))

I yawned and squinted against the sunlight. Daylight already? Ugh. I got up, and stretched... I sunk my claws in and out of the ground. I then went outside, and searched for the food. There was always a sort of pile of food in the middle of the camp, as we called it. I noticed Celeste hadn't put in an appearance that day... Wonder what was keeping her? Overslept?

I didn't know. I grabbed a patrat, and tore into it. I had hardly ate anything yesterday, so I was starving. It took only a few bites to finish. I finished, and looked around as others were already up. I had slept in... Unusual. I shrugged and went to find Bolt and Kyle.

I found them by a den, and Bolt was chatting with Kyle. I spoke to them. "Bolt, Kyle, I need you two to go on a patrol with me, okay?" I asked them. A patrol was when we checked on borders, as sometimes Clans would invade and attack us... it would get annoying.... and sometimes we got defeated... I shrugged the thought off. "We could catch some prey..."

OOC: Error404 DarkWhisperer
One of you is up next.

This message was edited on 2012-10-19T18:12:53-07:00.

Author:   DarkWhisperer
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 5:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ~~The Eevee Family~~ EeveeClan, the RP
Bolt

"Ok Kyle, before you do anything what moves do you have?" I asked
"Quick Attack, Bite, Shadow Ball, and Hidden Power (Ice)" He replies.
I was quite amused. For a start that was a good set of moves.
"Ok Use Quick Attack to go tree to tree." I commanded.
And so he started going and going and he was doing great.
"You see, this is to chase the enemies down undetected." I explained.
"Alright, whats next?" Kyle asked.
"Go hide and then use shadow ball." I commanded.
He hid in the bushes very well. I was impressed.
"Now I want you to hit the bullseye while you are in the bushes."
He does and makes it perfect.
"Ok lessons over for the day. This is for the intruders to think theres no security when ."
"How'd I do boss?" Kyle asked.
"I give you a 9.5/10. You did good but not enough Power." I told him.
"Oh.. Ok thats not bad." Kyle said.
"You will be good in no time!" I told him.
And so we go on lunch break.

Author:   LilPokaboo
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 5:58pm (PST)
Celeste

I woke up and looked at my paws Why me i dont even want to be this stupid mutant.. I thought. No point of sitting here feeling sorry for myself, i thought. I got up and groomed myself. i peeked my head out of my den the clan was already moving. The younger Eevees were playing in the nursery so i decided i should go over and say hello to the new little newborns.
I trotted over to the nursery one of them pointed at me and said "Whats that?" That! i'm a that! Not even her or at least him! I couldn't show my feelings I even though it hurt. I trotted over to the newborns and greeted myself. One thing crossed off my to do list now announcements I thought and hopped on the fallen tree log that the council always use to announce things and discuss. My usual way to let everyone know to gather is send a swift into the air. Since im Celestion the stars come out rainbow-ed colored. I sent the swift into the air and waited.

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:05pm (PST)
Krystal

"Wow." As i was going around the den, i was still amazed of how great this place looked.
Being a new member of this clan. i was going to need a mentor. "(I wonder if it's true that a Pokemon like Celestion, existed.)"
The thought of a Pokemon that's the combination of all Eeveelutions. "Well doesn't matter i want to be a great help to this clan. so I'm going to try my hardest!"
I thought out loud. a little too loud that the other members gave me an odd look.

Author:   Error404
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:15pm (PST)
Kyle
-------
I saw the colorful strs come up almost instantly from where I was eating.
"Kyle, it's time for the announcements, come with me." My mentor commanded as he walked up to me. I didn't like being ordered around, but I hav to listen to my mentor. I took one more quick bite out of my food and padded along beside my mentor to the fallen tree log that was for announcements. There were so many different looking eeveelutions around here. Even ones of the same species all looked different. I went to sit up front.with all of the other apprentices and waited for the rest of the group to gather.
--------
IOC: I didn't want to do anything else for fear of nothing up the morning announcements...

Author:   azavier
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Zev
I saw the Swift being shot into the air and went towards where the log was. There was a lot of Eeveelutions around. I didn't like that. I stayed off to the side, on top of a tree. Close enough so I could hear what was going on, but far enough so that I wasn't near anyone.

OOC: Best I could come up with right now.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:26pm (PST)
Krystal

"Whoa! what was that?!" Suddenly i saw something that looked like a Swift...but in a odd color.
"Looks like it's coming from the center, i better go see whats going on!" As i dash in the direction where the odd color stars, were coming from. As i made my way to the source i saw many eeveelutions, along with a strange looking Pokemon. "(What kind of Pokemon is that?)"

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:39pm (PST)
Celeste
"Well thank you for being here," I said "My name is Celeste and I'm a Celestion the only one to be known to be in existence and the Leader of this clan, for all the newcomers," I said. "So lets get started, We have some new Eevee kits born last night. They are 3 of them and they are adorable," I said. "Also we need Patrols Aquamarine has already has a group, so we need to assign a few more and the hunting parties," I said. I went on with all the regular announcements. "So if there are newcomers please visit my den and we have to discuss thank you that will be all for today," I sighed and sent up another magical swift to close the meeting. I jumped off the log and trotted over to the pile of fresh kill and picked up a Patrat and trotted to my den.

Ooc:

get posting

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:47pm (PST)
Krystal

"So that's Celestion." I said to myself. After Celeste closed the meeting i quickly headed to the den.
I wanted to be part of the hunting group. "This is my chance! if i can be part of that group. I'm sure i can do some good!" That being said, i still needed a Mentor.
But I'm sure i can find one......Hopefully.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 6:59pm (PST)
Celeste
I looked up and saw a Glaceon, i smiled with the Patrat inside my mouth and spat it out."Hello im Celeste," I said, "And you are?" I asked.
"Krystal," the Glaceon said.
"Well welcome to the clan," i said. "Take a seat," I said and Krystal sat down.
"So now that we have introduced ourselves," I said, "I'm guessing you wan something," I said.
"I need a mentor and i want to be in that hunting group," Krystal said.
"I see i will see if i can fit you in and ill try to get you a mentor today, i'll get it all set today okay?" I said and Krystal nodded. I got up and smelled a different scent on him still new... I thought and rubbed my fur against his. She got startled.
"I'm putting the clan scent on you so we know who you are," I said and He nodded and quickly left.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 7:20pm (PST)
Krystal

After leaving Celeste's den i realized something important!
"I forgot to eat!" I haven't eaten ever since i got here. so i asked one of the
members where can i find the nearest Patrat, and she pointed left. *After much later* "Ah that's better. now what was i supposed to do? oh well"

Author:   azavier
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
Zev
I walked off on my own after the meeting was over. I went searching around the place looking for something to do. I stumbled across an old tree that was hollow. There was a hole, so I went in. Inside I found a shiny black gem. I picked it up and felt stronger. Way stronger. I decided to keep it. I left the tree and started walking again.

OOC: Just a simple Dark Gem, which boosts the power of Dark Type Moves by 50%. It's an actual item in the games. Nothing too serious.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 7:39pm (PST)
Krystal

"Ahhh. that Patrat sure was something." After filling up from lunch.
I decided to do some training by myself. "(Ok let's try Ice beam first!)" I shoot a Ice beam at the target and it bounced off and almost hit someone. "Oops better be more careful." I said to myself. *Outside "(Ok next is Quick attack!)" i tried hopping from one tree to another. but i fell off the second one. "Ouch! i gotta try harder!"

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
Celeste
After my talk with Krystal I went strolling to find Aquamarine. Maybe I could stick Krystal with her and maybe she'd be Krystal's mentor. No a male mentor I thought. I saw a Zev going by he's always so lonely.. I went over to him maybe he would accept Krystal or something.. "Hey Seven how's it going?" I asked

azavier okay and ur turn

Author:   PokeMasterStar100
Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 8:03pm (PST)
((AQUAMARINE))

I stopped and lied down. If Celeste needed me she'd come find me. I sighed contently. Just then, I heard a growl. I jumped up. "Who's there?" I asked. I was in the forest alone... a growl meant nothing good.

Suddenly, a Mightyena leapt from the bushes. He looked at me. "Well hello, Aquamarine."

"What do you want, Zen?" I asked him, growling myself. I waved my tail out behind me. He was DarkClan's co-Leader.

He snarled, and two other Pokemon came out. An Absol and a Houndoom. The Mightyena launched himself at me, and pinned me under his claws. "We will find your leader, Celeste, don't you forget it. We will hunt her down, and we will destroy her!" He snarled.

I flipped him and got on top, and yelled, "NO YOU WON'T! YOU LEAVE CELESTE ALONE!" The Absol swiftly knocked me down, and grabbed me by my scruff. Zen held up the rest of my body. He spoke.

"If Celeste wants her Co-Leader back, I suggest she comes and gets her herself," he said smugly.

OOC: I was bored. xP

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.