Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Bass and Zeezow: When Dirty Minds Play Pokemon [A Zee Bass Production] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38223/t1749819-bass-zeezow-dirty-minds-play-pokemon-zee-bass-production/

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 3:45pm (PST)
Subject:   Bass and Zeezow: When Dirty Minds Play Pokemon [A Zee Bass Production]
-------------------------------------------
Warning: Yeah... This blog may not be suitable for children. Reader discretion is advised.

We shall be pleasing your eyes with candy and innuendos the opportunity to read the work of two geniuses as they complete a monotype run of Pokemon White and Pokemon Black. I shall be handling the former, while my partner in all things funny shall be dealing with the latter.

We haven't... uh... started or anything, yet. But this idea came out of the blue and we agreed that, honestly, we're just so badass that we can do this without prior planning and still be amazing.

We shall start by placing some rules:
1. You may use Pokemon that don't have the typing currently, so long as future evolutions have the typing. (ex. I shall be doing a fighting monotype, so I can choose Tepig and use him throughout the run, so long as I evolve him.)
2. You may trade to obtain Pokemon you desire.
3. HM Slaves are allowed, so long as they don't partake in battle. (Not like they do anyway.)
4. All Pokemon must be nicknamed after a neomember. Because we all know how much I like to steal Jeevs' ideas.
5. ... Have fun, I suppose?

Progress:

Bass
Current location: Accumla Town
Time: 0:32
Team:
- Jason the Tepig. Lv. 8
- Aimee the Slave Patrat. Lv. 2

Fans:
@Jeevs
@Hmszelda
@XigbarII02
@Pirate
@Error404
@Crazy Legz@
@Midnightwolf
@ump45master
@Amsey
@FluffySk1lls
@Skyexplorer

Notes:
>Hm... Short and sweet. Just like Hmszelda likes her... Never mind. Getting a bit carried away there.
>We will accept volunteers to make us a header for our beautiful thread.
>It officially begins on August 2nd, 2012

And so the journey begins...

Author:   Zeezow
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 3:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bass and Zeezow: When Dirty Minds Play Pokemon [A Zee Bass Production]
Zeezow
Current Location: Castelia City
Time: 4:24
Current Team

[spoiler=Fans]
@Jeevs
@Hmszelda
@XigbarII02
@Pirate
@Error404
@Crazy Legz@
@Midnightwolf
@ump45master
@Amsey
@FluffySk1lls
@Skyexplorer
@Vast
@Poketrainer_Jay
@vegeta rox@
@VarietyBlack
[/spoiler]

Entry 1- A New Dark Start
Entry 2- The Dark Cat Rises
Entry 3- The Illusion King
Entry 4- Squash ALL the bugs!

Author:   Jeevs
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 3:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Bass and Zeezow: When Dirty Minds Play Pokemon [A Zee Bass Production]
fan me but i hate you

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 3:51pm (PST)
**hails you** cos i wanna see this stuff happen, fan me or i shall forget

Author:   XigbarII02
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 3:58pm (PST)
FAN ME UP RIGHT NOW, MAN. I have a feeling I must, for the universe needs it. I can tell this shall be.. hilarious.

Author:   Pirate
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)
fan me. right now. :3

Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
Just a quick note. We start tomorrow. Due to Zeezow living towards the east, he doesn't have the time to post right now, and we agreed we'd try to keep as close as possible.

Author:   Error404
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
Fan me so I can see this "candy and innuendos" that you speak of.

Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
quote Error404
Fan me so I can see this "candy and innuendos" that you speak of.
What's this about candy and innuendos? I promised good writing.

Kk. The innuendos will be along the way, but the candy will be at very specific points

I'll edit you in when I come back home.

Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 12:38pm (PST)

Entry 1- A New Dark Start
Well, not a Dark start yet...
Alright, this this and that, done. Now to start the new game with my very first mono-type Pokemon run.

The game starts with the Professor Lecture in the start, just like any other Pokemon game, but to be honest with you guys Professor Juniper is awesome. She is my favorite Pokemon professor, why? Well the reason is italicized Oh, that's nice of her, she also introduced me to my best friends... I must be terribly unsocial for that to happen ;-;
*Ahem* Now to start the game, got my starter which I will get rid of soon. Jason (named after Chaos Team) the Tepig joined the team, welcome. I just noticed something here but aren't most Tepigs in Pokefiction blogs either Jason or Bacon-something? :/ If Bass wasn't limited to neo-members I'm pretty sure he'd go with something creative
Bianca wants to fight? Well don't be crying when I beat you now.... annnnd she cries as soon as I beat her :/ Also, that bitch messed my room, *bleep* you Bianca D: Even a girl mastrubating wouldn't cause that mess. Cheren wants to fight too? Don't get too excited, I can already see him deep breathing before we start the game O: Another easy win, Jason is in a roll. (too bad I'm gonna get rid of you bro T~T)
Ok, we go downstairs to see my mom and this is the worst thing ever, why? Well, the room is in a mess, Bianca eyes are still red and she's sobbing, Cheren is heavily breathing, and all my mom says is this "It seemed so lively up there. I can hear the Pokemon cries from downstairs".... FML, mom and your weird misunderstandings ;-; Well, my mom was ok with what happened (BUT WE JUST GOT IN A BATTLE MOM, SHEESH, IT'S NOT LIKE WE'D DO WEIRD STUFF FROM THE START), hell she actually offered to clean the room. Good luck mom :3 Well, Bianca's dad was mad at the whole deal, did my mom tell him something misleading? ._.

We got the Pokedex, and the other items too and we're off to the first route.

Route 1
Bianca is so excited "let's get our first steps together" *squeal* that would be totes fun :> Well, Bianca is Bianca and you can't change that :L
The first Patrat I saw got killed by Jason, however, I caught the second after one hit that got him to yellow. Thus Vast the Patrat (named after Lady Vast The one in the neoserver) joined the team. Well, apparently Vast was a female so uhh... it's nice to have a transsexual HM slave Sorry Vast, besides I'll get rid of the HM slave pretty soon
Also, Jason grew to level 7 and learned Ember, but I'll get rid of him soon so that's sad :<

Accumula Town
I've reached the town now... let me head to the PokeCenter to heal my Pokemon. Well, Professor Juniper lectures me about the PC... She serious? Well, I was just staring at her boobs all the time, so no harm in spending time with her
After I leave I go see Ghetsis talking saying something about Pokemon slaves and how Pokemon should be free. Well, what a poor guy, I bet after he see's my Vast he'd change his mind in a blink... Actually, he'd just run and move to another region, Vast (The Patrat not the real Vast) is scary, heshe creeps me out too :<
Ghetsis leaves now and a hipster with green hair approaches me. The hipster says he's called "N"... well, that name proves that he's a hipster. He challenges me so he can "talk" to my Pokemon. What a liar, he just wanted to see Vast, but Vast is just a slave so it won't talk to you haha
This battle was pretty easy, Jason easily 3HKO'd the Purrloin o: He also grew to level 8... wish I can transfer those levels to my upcoming Pokemon tbh :<

I save now and wait for another day, hopefully with more bewbs :3
I'll also be getting my first Dark type Purrloin and trade in the Zorua next time, yay

Here it is, the first blog entry... :3

Sorry Vast about that, but I'm naming the Patrat after Lady Vast that I saw in the neoserver

Progress:

Zeezow
Current Location: Accumula Town
Time: 00:22
Current Team

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 1:03pm (PST)
Hahaha xD good luck zee~

Author:   XigbarII02
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 1:11pm (PST)
Funniness XD Hehe, staring Juniper... well, she is boring then.. Derp. Nice xD I can't wait for me, kukuku...

Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
I'll name the next pokemon based on the gender I get and based on fans next time :3

Author:   Blood Wolf
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)

Author:   Crazy Legz
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Its nice to see a blog where you talk about inappropriate stuff. Its funnier that way. Fan me!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.