Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: GTA V - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38167/t1701503-gta/

Author:   vengeancehawk
Date:   Dec 05, 11 at 11:44pm (PST)
Subject:   GTA V
-------------------------------------------
It's been 1 month, 3 days since the GTA V trailer appeared. What are all you're thoughts? I really hope this game sells way more than any call of duty game. Agreed?

Author:   Master
Date:   Dec 06, 11 at 5:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: GTA V
Come check out the GTA V forum. There's a topic about the trailer here.

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 2:56pm (PST)
For me I am cautiously optimistic about this one. I would love to see Rockstar return to San Andreas type gameplay, but that seems a little unlikely. Still, I want this game to be awesome.

Author:   Gregm
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
quote ChiroVette
For me I am cautiously optimistic about this one. I would love to see Rockstar return to San Andreas type gameplay, but that seems a little unlikely. Still, I want this game to be awesome.
Honestly, a mix between San Andreas and GTA IV would suffice for me. GTA IV's graphics with SA's fun and vast amount of things to do.

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 8:46pm (PST)
For my taste, the only thing I would want to see from GTA IV making it into V would be the graphics. As for gameplay, I really want to see a return to the wackiness of San Andreas, VC, and also III.

Author:   The Haz
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 7:22am (PST)
the wackiness has gone, it's not saints row.

SA was a one off, great game. It's over, it's a new age. Just as before SA there wasn't that much wackiness in the franchise, after it will be just as different

Author:   Randome
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 9:56am (PST)
San Andreas s not a 1 off. GTA 2 has electro guns; Vice City Stories has amphibious vehicles; several GTAs have remote controlled cars, planes and helicopters; all GTAs (other than IV) have many awesome missions and lots of sidemissions. And don't forget the kill frenzys and vehicle mounted weapons.

GTA IV is the 1 off complete shit.

According to Xfire, San Andreas is still the top 9'th most played game while IV is a mere 40.

Link

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.