Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Oct 1st Patch Notes - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/37890/t1769430-oct-1st-patch-notes/

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
Subject:   Oct 1st Patch Notes
-------------------------------------------
They made Mortar more viable! I still need to check in to see how much of a range boost the trait gives it, but maybe, just maybe, it'll be able to reach up walls in WvW, and not be completely worthless anymore.

Full notes:

General Story Events Dungeons Player versus Player World versus World Professions Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Necromancer Ranger Mac Beta Client Update:

Author:   LloydToS
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 2:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Oct 1st Patch Notes
I just saw the notes aswell, they seem to have finally fixed the lords in wvw so I can HOPEFULLY get 100% world completion by capturing the garrison I was missing (2 vistas and 1 poi). Also the change to Legendary Searing Effigy is awesome, I only managed to get him to 3% in a group that was slightly undergeared at the time but it took us so many tries, we never killed him. Also the changes to spears (finally some more aoe power underwater) are great. I hope their dungeon system is now working properly, I don't want to do a run just for tokens and ending up with a bugged reduced amount

Author:   Lorx
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 9:12am (PST)
I ran Path1 ACe last night and got the full 60, so from my experience it seems to be working at least.

Author:   Celes Leonhart
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:00pm (PST)
Both TA and AC working fine for me now.

Oh and Entangle just became 20% more viable for me, awesome.

Author:   harhis23
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 12:00am (PST)
Well, I'm thankful Anet has fixed the underwater invulnerability bug. Too bad for those players exploiting the surface of the water just to stay in the game. Fair fight for everyone. :>

Also, thanks Anet for reducing difficulty of dungeon creatures and bosses, especially in Crucible of Eternity. Somehow it makes battling a bit stress-free for me now. Awesome.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.