Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: help with the presidential metro(possible spoilers) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/37659/t1500214-help-with-presidential-metro-possible-spoilers/

Author:   Shrub
Date:   Mar 23, 10 at 11:33am (PST)
Subject:   help with the presidential metro(possible spoilers)
-------------------------------------------
Where on earth is the presidential metro? been walking around the metro for time now, my marker is telling me to to go to the Pennsylvanian exit but this just takes me outside.
There appeares to be some kind of tunnel system underneath the said exit but i'll be dammed if i can find it. I may be missing something rather obvious but im ill from work today which may be affecting my ability to find it and thus this may be the most retarded post on here for some time but any help will be most appreciated. Please help its dark and lonely down here.....

Author:   jdigz
Date:   Mar 23, 10 at 6:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: help with the presidential metro(possible spoilers)
you go throught a man hole to get their, you know were the ruins of the white house is?

Author:   Shrub
Date:   Mar 23, 10 at 8:33pm (PST)
much love

Author:   The Stinger
Date:   Mar 25, 10 at 1:40am (PST)
Yeah, thats a really annoying thing about this mission. The first time I went there, there was a BoS knight hanging out by a bench by some ammo cases, and he was partially blocking the damn manhole cover. I couldnt even see that there was an exit from that area other than that metro entry. After half an hour of wandering I came back through and he had moved and I saw the manhole on the ground.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.