Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Agatha Christie:Evil Under The Sun - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/37512/t1140072-agatha-christie-evil-under-sun/

Author:   Pethill
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 3:07am (PST)
Subject:   Agatha Christie:Evil Under The Sun
-------------------------------------------
I have restarted this game 3 times and all three times, on Augest 25 1940 Morning after finding the 3 Gold Darts and going to the Smuggler's Pub and the Tunnel. I have to go to the Rocky Beach and talk to Emily Brewster, well she isn't there. Like I said I have restarted it 3 times the last time I followed the walkthrough to the letter but still no Emily Brewster. What am I doing wrong???

Thank you for the help.

Author:   chadrae
Date:   Apr 27, 08 at 12:56am (PST)
Subject:   re: Agatha Christie:Evil Under The Sun
Did you ever get an answer to Emily not being at beach. I too went back and followed the walk throughs and still, Emily was not at the beach.

Date:   Apr 27, 08 at 1:30am (PST)
No I never did, but it is good to know someone else had the same problem. I wish I knew what to do. Also if you go looking for anyone you can't find anyone, only Mr. North at the phone at the beach but you can't talk to him.

Date:   May 25, 08 at 5:20am (PST)
Has any one ever figured out why Emily is not at the Rocky Beach?? I tried again to figure this out but no she is not at Rocky Beach. Could anyone help me out Please??

Author:   dipika rokade
Date:   Sep 03, 10 at 9:14am (PST)
Evil Under the Sun is a work of detective fiction by Agatha Christie and first published in the UK by the Collins Crime Club in June 1941[1] and in the US by Dodd, Mead and Company in October of the same year[2]. The UK edition retailed at seven shillings and sixpence

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.