Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Information Discussion Thread - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/37288/t1007846-information-discussion-thread/5.htm

Author:   kuje
Date:   Oct 28, 09 at 11:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Information Discussion Thread
-------------------------------------------
Hehe that link doesn't link to KHinsider either. It's a link to this thread.

Why is there an "Information thread" as well as an "Information Discussion Thread"? The actuall question is why we never use the other one?

Author:   darkmaster322001
Date:   Oct 28, 09 at 5:17pm (PST)
Guess I didn't see the thread...

I did get days, despite all of the complaints about it people have been chanting I love the game... It was a little boring due to the fact that almost all of my theories about the game and characters were proven true...

Author:   kluck
Date:   Nov 12, 09 at 7:13am (PST)
Whats your speculation for this one?

Date:   Nov 12, 09 at 10:49pm (PST)
There is a lot more than I care to type right now...

On theory I am working under is that Master Xehanort's apprentice Vanitas (the dark warrior) is actually the Xehanort we have come to know from KH2...

Maybe after Terra or someone else kills Master Xehanort, Vanitas looses his memory (like it has been stated Xehanort did before Ansem the Wise found him) he honestly believes that his name is Xehanort...

And given that memories are stored within the heart, this might explain why Xehanort's heartless Ansem wears clothing similar to Master Xehanort's... It is a memory fragment of his master...

---

This is just one possible theory, and obviously there isn't a ton of evidence for it yet...

Author:   Link4099
Date:   Dec 01, 09 at 5:25pm (PST)
Nice theory about Vanitas being Xehanort. When he gave Riku the dark armor thing, maybe that was the inspiration? Also, (i dont know if im repeating something because i did not read the whole discussion) but Terra, or at least his spirit or something, might have become the Lingering Sentiment, a boss from one of the KH games (i think it was 2?) because the armor and keyblades are the same, and Ven and Aqua might be dead, because their armors are in the Chamber of Repose and Waking, and Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas, talks to them (btw that is not a spoiler, since it isnt a direct statement of their deaths, just speculation). About why Ventus looks exactly like Simulated Twilight Town Roxas, i have no idea. Maybe Sora and Ven are related in some way, so Sora's Nobody looks like Ven. And a question, Do we know if Ventus is the main character or if it is Terra? I think it might be Ventus? And I heard that there will be another type of enemy, called the Unversed. What's that story?

Date:   Dec 03, 09 at 8:19pm (PST)
So many theories...

I can only clear one of those up, and I may be entirely wrong in this as well...

Terra's boss battle in KH2 wasn't a part of the story of the game... It was added there for three reasons...

1) Fans complained that the Sephiroth boss battle was far too easy, so the director had the Lingering Sentiment added to the Final Mix of the game...

2) To hint at a past relationship between Terra and Xehanort (though it is never specified which Xehanort he has the relationship with, maybe both of them???)...

3) To help spread interest in Birth By Sleep, along with the new ending cinematic...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.