Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Unofficial Db/Z/GT Info Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3707/t152555-unofficial-db-gt-info-thread/

Author:   tj77
Date:   Nov 18, 02 at 8:50pm (PST)
Subject:   The Unofficial Db/Z/GT Info Thread
-------------------------------------------
Ok you post a Person Item Or Attack and that much info

Person
Pic
Information about them

Attack
Pic
Who uses it
Info

Item
Pic
Info

Now start it

Author:   The Dark Aeon Anima
Date:   Nov 18, 02 at 9:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The official Db/Z/Gt info thread

Name: Vegitto
Race: (Fusion) Saiya-jin
Eyes: Brown/Black (Green when SSJ)
Hair: Dark Brown (Blonde when SSJ)
Signature Attacks: Ki No Tsurugi and Final Kamehameha
Transformations: SSJ , SSJ2 (most likely SSJ3 through Gokou)
Appears In: DragonBall Z - Fusion Saga
Discription: This Saiya-jin was created through Fusion. Gokou and Vegita Fused using the Potara Earrings to create this unique warrior. This Saiya-jin is the opposite of his "brother" Gogita. Vegitto's personality is mainly based off of Vegita , as he refers to Gokou as Kakarot. This Saiya-jin is the strongest fighter thoughout DragonBall Z and most likely the strongest fighter who has ever lived. although it may look like he isn't taking his job seriously, he is a very skilled and powerfull fighter and i have no doubt in his ability to defeat anyone or anything.
What i think about him: Vegitto is my alltime favorite character in ALL of DB,DBZ and DBGT. He's has the looks , the brains , the talk , the outfit and the power! He's the pinnacle of DBZ coolness....
Rating: 10 out of 10

This message was edited by The Dark Aeon Anima on Dec 10 2002.

Date:   Nov 18, 02 at 10:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Unofficial Db/Z/GT Info Thread

Name: Gogita
Race: (Fusion) Saiya-jin
Eyes: Brown/Black (green when SSJ)
Hair: Black ( blonde when SSJ)
Signature Attacks: Rainbow Attack , Big Bang Kamehameha
Transformations: SSJ , SSJ2 (probably SSJ3 through Gokou)
Appears in: DragonBall Z Movie 12 : The Fusion Revival, Gokou and Vegita.
Discription: This is a a truly unique Saiya-jin. This is one of the few Saiya-jins that goes directly for the kill, instead of showing off his immense power. Immense Power.... a very good way to discribe Gogita as his power is only matched by that of his "brother" Vegitto's. This Saiya-jin was created through the Dance Fusion of Gokou and Vegita. Gogita's personality is based off of Gokou, as he refers to Gokou by his earth name. Although he appears in DragonBall Z for less than 2 minutes he makes a very impressive impact , wiping out an enemy SSJ3 Gokou was powerless to stop. A very cool character who definetly deserves to make some re-apperences in future DragonBall adventures.
What i think about him: Gogita is definetly one of my favorites as he is also VERY cool looking. I'm really disappointed in the way Teoi developed this character in DBGT, he used to be a cold killer, but in DBGT he was transformed into a dumb clown. what a waste................
Rating: 9 out of 10

This message was edited by The Dark Aeon Anima on Apr 05 2003.

Author:   Vicskim
Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 4:54am (PST)

Name: Goku
Race: Saiya-jin
Eyes: Browb/Black (green when SSJ)
Hair: Black (blonde when SSJ)
Signature Attacks: Kamehameha, Genki-dama
Description: Goku is truly a great warrior. Not only is his heart pure as crystal, but he is also the most powerful Saiyan, with the exception of the fusions, and the most powerful Z Warrior. He is very kind; however this also makes him nieve which is a downside while he is fighting. He is the first to reach the level of SSJ4.

This message was edited by Vicskim on Nov 18 2002.

Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 5:00am (PST)

Name: Vegeta
Race: Saiya-jin
Eyes: Brown/Black (green when SSJ)
Signature Attacks: Final Flash, Big Bang Attack
Description: When Vegeta was first introduced, he was on a mission to kill Kakarot. (Goku) By the end of the series, Vegeta became a one of the Z Warriors. Although Vegeta is an "elite-fighter" he always is just one step behind Goku. He is able to achieve SSJ4 form; however only with the help of a machine created by his wife, Bulma.

This message was edited by Vicskim on Nov 18 2002.

Author:   Hugo T
Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 9:29am (PST)

Name: Gohan
Signature Attacks: Mesenkoblast, Kamehameha
Description: He is the legendary saiyan, nuff said!

Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 9:50am (PST)

Name: Gohan
Race: Half Human , Half Saiya-jin
Eyes: Black/Brown (green when SSJ)
Hair: Black (Blonde when SSJ)
Signature attacks: Masenko
Discription: Gohan is the first son of Gokou and Chi-Chi.
This half saiya-jin, half human is a true prodigy. He has amazing intelligence (he goes to a university) and has amazing power. Power who used to be hidden when Gohan was very young, he saw glimpses of this power during the Saiya-jin Saga and during the Freeza Saga. A power that could never be harnessed, untill the Cell Games where Gohan made a revolutionary breakthough. He was the first person ever to become a Super Saiya-jin 2. Although later on surpassed by Gokou and Vegita, Gohan eventually becomes Mystic Gohan making him a force to be reckoned with. Gohan's power is only surpassed by his father's.
What I think about him: I thought that Gohan was a dumb kid untill The Cell Games. He looked awesome when he transformed into a Super Saiya-jin 2! Later on Gohan becomes an adult which ups his coolness level somewhat.
Rating: Chibi Gohan(7 yrs): 6 out of 10
Teen Gohan (12 yrs): 8 out of 10
Adult Gohan (19 yrs): 7.5 out of 10

This message was edited by The Dark Aeon Anima on Dec 10 2002.

Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 12:15pm (PST)
That pic is cool especially the one of chibi Gohan in Goku clothes with sword, does he ever look like that in DB or DBZ .

Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 1:58pm (PST)
yep, when PIccolo trains him in the Saiya-jin saga

Date:   Nov 19, 02 at 9:51pm (PST)
quote The Dark Aeon Anima
yep, when PIccolo trains him in the Saiya-jin saga
Silly me i remember now how could i have forgotten he rocks this world.

Date:   Nov 20, 02 at 1:30am (PST)

Name: Piccolo
Race: Namec
Signature Attack: Makankosappo
Description: Piccolo is a very wise warrior type Namec. He usually is aware of what is going on around him, and he always has a plan. Having fused with two powerful Namecs, Kami and Nail, Piccolo is the most powerful Namec.

Date:   Nov 20, 02 at 9:03am (PST)
Man that is a really good pic of piccolo Vicskim where did you find that.

Date:   Nov 20, 02 at 4:29pm (PST)

Name: Krillin
Race: Human
Signature Attacks: Kienzan, Solar Flare
Description:As a young boy, Krillin studied martial arts with Goku under Master Roshi. Originally he and Goku were fierce rivals, but now they are best friends. A short, bald warrior, Krillin provides comic relief in tense situations as he tries to keep up with Goku and some of the other more powerful warriors. A good fighter on his own accord, he's always there to help Goku. He can and has saved his friend's life more than once. Goku constantly encourages Krillin to have confidence in his own abilities as Krillin learns to be a remarkable fighter--that is, for an human. Loyal, courageous and dedicated to his friends, Krillin is willing to fight against the Saiyans even though he doesn't want to die and knows that he can't be brought back to life again by the Dragon Balls. Krillin and Gohan become very close friends through their adventures on Earth and Namek, and Krillin would do anything for Gohan.

Date:   Nov 20, 02 at 4:31pm (PST)
What is this move Kienzan does it mean destruckto disc for us dumb english people,LOL

Date:   Nov 20, 02 at 4:31pm (PST)
Yes kienzan is destructo disc. I can't remember that Japanese name for the Solar Flare so I just put, "solar flare".

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.