Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback & Suggestions - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36836/t1447981-requests-feedback-suggestions/

Author:   chaos
Date:   Nov 14, 09 at 3:01pm (PST)
Subject:   Requests, Feedback & Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!

You all already know what this thread is for. If you have any comments, complaints, anything that you want to see in the forum, don't hesitate to post it here. Odds are you'll get it if you post it.

First thing I thought about was a header and footer contest, obviously. The forum needs something to make it stand out. Kind of undecided if we should use judges for it, or just have everyone vote for their favorite header/footer, then just tally up the votes. What do you guys think?

Author:   The Shadow
Date:   Nov 14, 09 at 9:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback & Suggestions

Hey, where's the Gamespy ID index? Us PC players want to hook up too.

Date:   Nov 15, 09 at 4:58am (PST)
GameSpy, really? Whoa... would've bet that PC players would have had used Steam IDs, not GameSpy IDs.

Fixed the registry thread. PC players can now feel free to post their GameSpy IDs. =D

Date:   Nov 17, 09 at 1:40am (PST)

So how about this header/footer competition? I mean, we need one if we want this forum to get a bit more active.

Author:   Mave Zero
Date:   Nov 18, 09 at 9:15am (PST)
quote The Shadow

So how about this header/footer competition? I mean, we need one if we want this forum to get a bit more active.

Hopefully it stays active. Forums tend to lose a lot of PPD as soon as a moderator is appointed, which is complete bollocks.

Author:   Nagare
Date:   Dec 13, 09 at 9:48pm (PST)
Not sure which way you would feel on this but how about getting a super to either merge the DLC forum (Zombie Island) with this forum or get it added as a "sub" forum?

Date:   Dec 13, 09 at 11:03pm (PST)
I would say definitely a sub-forum.

Date:   Dec 13, 09 at 11:19pm (PST)
The way it is, there isn't exactly a purpose as a sub forum because the content isn't all that different and what there is is already being discussed in this forum.

But I am not sure they can merge distinctly different (by profile at least) forums.

Date:   Dec 14, 09 at 12:58am (PST)
I don't know, to be honest. Merging could would if they can do it. I've known that the forum for Zombie Island was there, just not sure why since it's DLC - if Zombie Island got it's own forum, why didn't Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, etc. for Fallout 3? Wouldn't see a point in adding it as a subforum. I can also just link to the forum at the top of the page.

Date:   Dec 14, 09 at 12:36pm (PST)
Well the Elder Scrolls Oblivion got subforums for the Shivering Isles, and Knights of the Nine.

Date:   Dec 14, 09 at 1:44pm (PST)
Yeah, but IIRC, Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine were released on disc as an extension pack. Same goes for the Fallout DLC actually, I see them on sale at GameStop for $20 a piece.

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   Dec 14, 09 at 1:52pm (PST)
Couldn't there just be a pseudo-subforum? Basically it looks like a subforum, but actually it redirects to the DLC's forum.

Failing that, a larger, permanent link would work better than nothing.

Date:   Dec 14, 09 at 9:43pm (PST)
quote Nagare
or get it added as a "sub" forum?

It is what Loungin' has and the Left 4 Dead 2 forum and most of the RE game forums.

Author:   Ajax
Date:   Dec 20, 09 at 3:04am (PST)
quote chaos
I don't know, to be honest. Merging could would if they can do it. I've known that the forum for Zombie Island was there, just not sure why since it's DLC - if Zombie Island got it's own forum, why didn't Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, etc. for Fallout 3? Wouldn't see a point in adding it as a subforum. I can also just link to the forum at the top of the page.
No sub-forum because I already had a Thread created for the DLC. + The forum was on it's way out. Because PS3 got the DLC MUCH later than everyone else, a lot of people lost interest before the DLC was even close to being released.

Author:   DaveyPoshboy
Date:   Dec 22, 09 at 7:39pm (PST)
Hey guys, I know you could say it's silly coming into it's own forum and asking this but:

Is this game worth it?

edit - no worries, seen the thread, seen videos and played a few minutes of it round a mates. x

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.