Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: secret flower??? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36711/t1335988-secret-flower/2.htm

Author:   Meluv cookie
Date:   Apr 30, 09 at 5:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: secret flower???
-------------------------------------------
quote Brogeton
It just hit me. If it isn't in this game after our search, it might be in the sequal.
Why the hell would it be in the sequel? The mayor's already dead.

Author:   Kimonio
Date:   May 01, 09 at 1:55am (PST)
He was probably talking about the Spongebob one, but it doesn't exist in that one.

Author:   Jaym
Date:   May 17, 09 at 12:36pm (PST)
You think it's in the secret village or something?

Author:   Skyhawk the 1st
Date:   Jun 06, 09 at 7:28pm (PST)
The mayor's Fate is that he dies and I know that the flower may not be real because his dather becomes mayor:( sorry

Date:   Jun 07, 09 at 1:40am (PST)
We all know that he dies, but some of us(not me) just seem to insist that it is still in the game.

Sorry guys, but so many threads were made about them, and all were responded with the same answer:

The secret flower doesn't exist.

Author:   Pokemon_Spyro_fan
Date:   Jun 07, 09 at 10:42am (PST)
ok lets get this sorted out

before they had made everything concrete in the storyplot, they were going to do the flower to get the mayor back. but after discussing it, it got scratched for the actual storyline.

Date:   Jun 07, 09 at 12:14pm (PST)
You know, I had tried to make a rule thread for this forum that included the fact that the secret flower was a lie. But when the section mod deleted my post after I had reported it so it could be stickied, it was deleted.

Author:   Pokemon_Spyro_fan
Date:   Jun 08, 09 at 4:19am (PST)
darn it, ah well:#

Author:   opo
Date:   Jun 19, 09 at 5:52pm (PST)
the flower is not real!!has any one noticed the credits? if you got the "secret" village before you beat the game it will say flower code: aaaaa then enter the code after you beat wilfre again then the game will restart and jeramia will appaer and say "you shoud have lisend to the other guy"then the code again befor you start again and the game will be in hard mode and you will get the alt. ending were you and the mayor die cause wilfre made a eraser that kills you after joey leaves but then you get all the songs and skills

Date:   Jun 19, 09 at 6:34pm (PST)
I don't believe that, opo. I've gotten the village before I beat the game and that didn't happen.

And unreliable claim that has no meaning. We all know that Wilfre wouldn't make an eraser. I doubt he even knows what an eraser is.

Author:   Meluv cookie
Date:   Jul 09, 09 at 6:05pm (PST)
quote opo
the flower is not real!!has any one noticed the credits? if you got the "secret" village before you beat the game it will say flower code: aaaaa then enter the code after you beat wilfre again then the game will restart and jeramia will appaer and say "you shoud have lisend to the other guy"then the code again befor you start again and the game will be in hard mode and you will get the alt. ending were you and the mayor die cause wilfre made a eraser that kills you after joey leaves but then you get all the songs and skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBvmXJnd38Y

Author:   jowee
Date:   Jul 10, 09 at 3:47am (PST)
if your talking about the mystic world in the wishing well, the guy in the bush tells you to IGNORE WHAT JERIMIA SAYS

Date:   Jul 10, 09 at 3:58am (PST)
try tricking frostwind into eating heather instead of you. geuss what falls out of her pocket? IT WORKS I TRIED IT!!!

Date:   Jul 10, 09 at 4:08am (PST)
by the way, if you beat the game you should have noticed the mayors ghost on the edge of the cliff in THE NEX CHAPTER, there may be a flower or friut that can be fed to the ghost in order to bring back the mayor. im geussing its the same flower jowee gave to mari for the festival. (assuming we have all beat the game here.) And i had unlocked the well before beating the game and it said nothing about "aaaaa"

Author:   Dragon Warrior1
Date:   Jul 10, 09 at 2:27pm (PST)
continued thoughts of the flower existing = making you all act like idiots and making pre-existing idiots to come up with random, impossible scenario's in which the flower appears.

[/thread][/flower-existence-theories]

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.