Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Most skillful thing you've done on wifi. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36648/t1628305-most-skillful-thing-youve-done-on-wifi/

Author:   Toast
Date:   Mar 11, 11 at 11:42pm (PST)
Subject:   Most skillful thing you've done on wifi.
-------------------------------------------
Well, since there is a 'Most embarrassing thing you've done on wifi thread" I decided to make the opposite of it.

So whats the best thing you've ever done on wifi?

Well I've sniped people with green shells kinda often, but there was this one time in GBA Bowser Castle 3 that i had three green shells on the final straightaway, and I sniped two different people who were fighting for First, and passed them both. The shell I threw backwards hit the person in 6th or so.

Author:   Superwalnut
Date:   Mar 12, 11 at 7:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Most skillful thing you've done on wifi.
Place first on Rainbow Road.
It's actually one of the easier courses for me lately...

Author:   smrman
Date:   Mar 16, 11 at 10:58pm (PST)
Well, one time on the snowy map (I forget the name) I went from 8Th place to 1st place in about 4 seconds and came in 1st place.

Author:   billsfan444
Date:   Mar 21, 11 at 8:27pm (PST)
Dodging a blue shell.
I Got a mushroom when I was in 4th place, never bothered using it and when I found myself in 1st place later in the race a blue shell came at me. I used the mushroom boost to get away from it right as it was about to hit me

Author:   Acceleration
Date:   Mar 27, 11 at 12:46am (PST)
One day, I was playing a game of Wi-Fi, and I was trying to shoo my dog off of the sofa, seeing as it's a new one, so I was playing with my hands behind my back, and I still managed to throw a green shell behind me and hit someone. :3

Author:   The Kirbinator
Date:   Apr 10, 11 at 7:44am (PST)
Actually best a 3 star gold wii wheel user in N64 Sherbet Land.
It was hard to do, but my win sent him down 200 VR. HE got it back in a few races tho. :I

Author:   Xanato
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 6:19pm (PST)
- I knocked a medium/heavy weight kart off the track at the start of an SNES Ghost Valley 2 race. Back then, I got into the habit of steering into people ahead of me at the starting line and crashing into them upon boosting. Well, I kept sideswiping this one guy to the point that we both fell off one side of the track with Funky going "UWWAAAAHHHH!" At first, I thought only I fell off, but I caught a glimpse of the front of a kart in the abyss and then saw the guy getting lowered onto the track behind me. I couldn't help but laugh as he targeted me for most of the race. I was never able to replicate that, though. =(

- Evading a cheater's salvo of red shells for almost an entire lap of Bowser's Castle. At some point, he just camped out behind me and kept shooting red shells. I tried backing up behind him, but he backed up when I did. So, I slowly went forward until I hit a boost strip and barely escaped one last red shell. That's when the chase began. He launched red shells as I was entering the castle and I weaved in and out of the pillars to destroy them, then hugged corners in the winding hallways, boosted over the lava pits in the half-pipe, and drove right along the edge of the metal grating at the spot where the fire columns come up to shake the last batch of shells. Once I got to the spot with the geysers, he unleashed a devastating cocktail of potent items to finally pull the plug on me. I had no choice but to hide behind a tree to protect myself from most of his wrath.

Author:   Scylla
Date:   Apr 29, 11 at 8:26pm (PST)
glitched on rainbow road and skipped half the track... more luck than skill...

Author:   RandomHeroJr
Date:   May 01, 11 at 8:35pm (PST)
quote Toast
So whats the best thing you've ever done on wifi?
I won a race. :L

Ok, in all seriousness...staying in 1st place for an entire race is the best thing you can do really imo.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   May 05, 11 at 12:21am (PST)
I managed to avoid a blue shell with a mushroom at Nintendo 64 Bowser castle.

Author:   Links_spirit_23
Date:   May 14, 11 at 7:20pm (PST)
Using a gold mushroom after a lightning bolt. Blew past everyone

Author:   DarkPyroYoshi
Date:   Jun 23, 11 at 5:52pm (PST)
I managed to totally skip three people because there's a part on Rainbow Road where it's curvy, and the track goes downwards I believe. Well I boosted right off the curve because I was trying to get over to avoid being hit by a shell and turns out the guy followed me and hit me, slowing him down and causing him to drop down while I landed right on the edge of the inner corner of the next turn. I was in 1st for about 3 seconds before I myself got knocked off. xD

Author:   Arpeggium
Date:   Jun 24, 11 at 3:06am (PST)
Most skillful accomplishment of mine would be when I won about 7 races in a row.

I'm not a master of MarioKart haha.

Author:   CF Master
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 6:07am (PST)
I got triple green shell, sniped 1st place, somebody threw a blue shell, hits both of us, I get a mushroom from the next item box, barely best first I actually wasn't sure if I was first or not

Too much action

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:01am (PST)
I was behind on the last lap on SNES Mario Circuit 3 when I got a Golden Mushroom. I used it for the shortcut and only just beat the guy in first.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.