Subject:   best car?
-------------------------------------------
what is the best combo of car and driver for online racing

Author:   dbzmaster
Date:   Mar 25, 10 at 8:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: best car?
Depends what kind of room you're in.

Low speed-high acceleration karts will do better in rooms where people are more skilled. High speed-low acceleration will do good anywhere, but that's mostly because of the standing miniturbo and it's brokenness. It's the only reason mach bike/flame runner are usable.

Now, since you want a kart + driver, I suggest either a heavy or medium weight. However, the only kart I've ever really used and liked was the super blooper. I suggest just picking one and sticking with it- items are what determine the winners in this game, not what vehicle you're using.

Author:   randys
Date:   Mar 25, 10 at 7:35pm (PST)
quote dbzmaster
Depends what kind of room you're in.

Low speed-high acceleration karts will do better in rooms where people are more skilled. High speed-low acceleration will do good anywhere, but that's mostly because of the standing miniturbo and it's brokenness. It's the only reason mach bike/flame runner are usable.

Now, since you want a kart + driver, I suggest either a heavy or medium weight. However, the only kart I've ever really used and liked was the super blooper. I suggest just picking one and sticking with it- items are what determine the winners in this game, not what vehicle you're using.
the driver matters somewhaT? .........which person or driver or character do you use and why? THANKS

Date:   Mar 25, 10 at 9:25pm (PST)
The driver does not matter online. That's all I'll say. Pick a favorite.

I use Bowser Jr. Simply because he's awesome, has a cool voice actress, and he looks the best on the dolphin. Also, yellow.

Author:   randys
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 2:14am (PST)
quote dbzmaster
The driver does not matter online. That's all I'll say. Pick a favorite.

I use Bowser Jr. Simply because he's awesome, has a cool voice actress, and he looks the best on the dolphin. Also, yellow.

the car sure matters, just experimented with different ones

the driver allocates certain cars and they are different online

Author:   Huntereb
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 2:31pm (PST)
Well, knowing that your new at Mario Kart, I will teach you something about the karts. All characters have different sizes, these sizes determine how heavy they are, how the turn, and their drifts. There are 3 sizes, they include Small, Medium, and Large. You can tell if they are these sizes by how they preform, for instance; when you play as Bowser he is harder to controll, that is how you know he is large. When you play as toad, he preforms very well, but can be knocked around a lot by the bigger characters, thats how you know he is small. If I where you I would go with a medium character because they are the average size, speed, and weight. Medium characters include: Mario, Luigi Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Bowser Jr., and your Mii (depending on how big you make your Mii in the Mii Channel).

Hope this helped!

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 7:25pm (PST)
My favourite is Mach Bike. I'm terrible at handling the cars.
I like the Mach Bike because it's fast and it takes corners well.

Author:   Kopper
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 7:49pm (PST)
http://ark42.com/mariokart/Mario Kart Wii.png (linked due to size, copy and paste it, Neo's markup barfs on links with spaces.)

That will give you all the information on vehicle/character stats, from speed to off road to inward/outward drift. With rudimentary game knowledge, this should help you decide.

Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 8:47pm (PST)
Yes, the driver determines the weight class because obviously a baby isn't going to be driving the same bike that Bowser is. But like I said, it doesn't matter which character/vehicle you use, since just about all of them can be competitive online thanks to items.

Still, some are harder to use than others. Generally though, bikes are much easier to use than karts thanks to inward drift/wheelies. Just pick one and go with it, or do the above and find which one's stats you like.

Author:   dragoon lord1
Date:   Jul 25, 10 at 4:10pm (PST)
For me
LARGE: king boo with the phantom bike

Medium: Mario with mach bike or wild wing

small: dry bones with the blue falcon,tiny titan,bullet bike

Author:   yoshigod9753
Date:   Jul 25, 10 at 4:53pm (PST)
Mine are

Small: Dry bones on the blue faclcon (PAWNCH!)

Medium: Yoshi on the dolphin dasher

Large: Bowser on the bowser bike.

Author:   drwhatshisface
Date:   Jul 27, 10 at 10:12pm (PST)
There is no best car.It depends on items and the skill of the driver.I prefer the slower,all-around type of karts,but that's just me.

Author:   eviealice
Date:   Aug 07, 10 at 1:45pm (PST)
For the small characters, I like the Magikruiser, or the bullet bike, and for the medium characters, I like the Mach Bike. I rarely play as large characters, and I prefer bikes to cars.

Author:   Black Hole
Date:   Aug 23, 10 at 3:42pm (PST)
quote Saints Fan
My favourite is Mach Bike. I'm terrible at handling the cars.
I like the Mach Bike because it's fast and it takes corners well.
yeah that bike works good, i like it.

Date:   Aug 23, 10 at 6:30pm (PST)
Best car (kart?) not bike. Honestly, I've grown a huge liking to karts recently, the only bikes I use now are Dolphin, Jet Bubble, Zip Zip, and Standard Bike. First 2 mainly for the looks, and the second 2 aren't really that different from karts.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.