Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [CLOSED] ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ More Shinies Every Day! [Updated 9/18/2013] - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1884461-closed-nova-blues-trading-post-more-shinies-every-day-updated-9-18-2013/6.htm

Author:   Erdzo
Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 9:50am (PST)
Subject:   re: [CLOSED] ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ More Shinies Every Day! [Updated 9/18/2013]
-------------------------------------------
quote NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Musiclover123

I'm mostly on around the afternoon to late evening (I'm in the Pacific Time Zone). If you see me online, PM me ^^

ben99runs

I have a clone of my shiny Mewtwo ready. ^^ Sorry about it's nickname PM me if you see me online.

Erdzo

Hey there! Welcome to Neoseeker Sorry I didn't see your message sooner, but I guess since you're new here you don't quite know how to tag yet... Tagging is done by writing this symbol: @ and then adding the username of the person you're addressing right after the @
Like this: Erdzo
That way, people will be notified when you tag them ^^

My shop's actually temporarily closed because I'm checking my Pokemon for legitimacy but I guess I can make an exception.
Anyways, I'm interested in your Uxie and maybe your shiny Rattata. What level, gender, and nature is the Rattata?
Unfortunately I can only trade another legendary for your Uxie, unless it's shiny, too. As for your Rattata, I just got one yesterday and I haven't listed it yet, but if it's different from the one I have I'll happily trade you a shiny Pokemon.
Uxie ain't shiny,

Rattata-Male lvl 4, Untrained,Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Lax and Run Away

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 9:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: [CLOSED] ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ More Shinies Every Day! [Updated 9/18/2013]
quote Erdzo
Musiclover123

I'm mostly on around the afternoon to late evening (I'm in the Pacific Time Zone). If you see me online, PM me ^^

ben99runs

I have a clone of my shiny Mewtwo ready. ^^ Sorry about it's nickname PM me if you see me online.

Erdzo

Hey there! Welcome to Neoseeker Sorry I didn't see your message sooner, but I guess since you're new here you don't quite know how to tag yet... Tagging is done by writing this symbol: @ and then adding the username of the person you're addressing right after the @
Like this: Erdzo
That way, people will be notified when you tag them ^^

My shop's actually temporarily closed because I'm checking my Pokemon for legitimacy but I guess I can make an exception.
Anyways, I'm interested in your Uxie and maybe your shiny Rattata. What level, gender, and nature is the Rattata?
Unfortunately I can only trade another legendary for your Uxie, unless it's shiny, too. As for your Rattata, I just got one yesterday and I haven't listed it yet, but if it's different from the one I have I'll happily trade you a shiny Pokemon.
Uxie ain't shiny,

Rattata-Male lvl 4, Untrained,Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Lax and Run Away
And Change Treeko to Torchic if possible.

Author:   NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 2:04pm (PST)
RainyDayDreamer Okay- I think we're returning in two days ^^

Xenunex Awesome ^^ Alright, I'd be happy to trade my S/F Feebas for your shiny Ditto And yeah it would be great if you could get it UT somehow ^^;

Erdzo Ooh, I'm very interested! That Umbreon has a cool moveset >u< Is there a specific Pokemon you're looking for?

Author:   Xenunex
Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 2:16pm (PST)
novablueshinyumbreon I can do it tomorrow? I'm not at home right now

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 2:29pm (PST)
quote Xenunex
novablueshinyumbreon I can do it tomorrow? I'm not at home right now
Yeah, of course (I'm not either XD)

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 3:30pm (PST)
Not really,
Do you want a Whismur?, A Lapras?, Eevees?
I want to be your Shop Partner, I offer Starters, Breeding, and Hatching eggs!

Author:   Nero_tethras
Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 3:35pm (PST)
Hey. I haven't been able to catch you online for those normal pokes. Is there a time sometime this week that would work for you?

On a side note, are you interested in a shiny Eevee (It's cloned. Not sure if that matters to you)? I'm REALLY interested in your shiny Duskull. If you don't want the Eevee I have two other shinies in my shop and I'll be getting a shiny Beldum soon.

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 3:39pm (PST)
Me?
I like Shinez, Can I haz for Da Umbreon?

I do that sometimes, it's weird...

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 3:56pm (PST)
Erdzo Nahh I have almost all the Pokemon except for Hoenn and Sinnoh Poke's... ^^; Are you sure you don't want anything for your Pokedex or something?

Nero_tethras Hey there! I'm currently at a relative's house but I should be returning rather soon- how much longer can you stay on Neo? ^^ As for the shinies, I checked your shop, I'm very interested in your shiny Staryu, I'd be happy to trade my shiny Duskull (sorry for it's nickname- if I could find someone with an AR that would rename it, I would ^^; )

Author:   Nero_tethras
Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 4:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ [REVAMPING SPRITES] [Updated 8/15/2013]
Nero_tethras Hey there! I'm currently at a relative's house but I should be returning rather soon- how much longer can you stay on Neo? ^^ As for the shinies, I checked your shop, I'm very interested in your shiny Staryu, I'd be happy to trade my shiny Duskull (sorry for it's nickname- if I could find someone with an AR that would rename it, I would ^^; )
The nickname isn't a problem. I can stay on for a few more hours so you can just PM me when you when you're ready to trade.

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 4:06pm (PST)
Nero_tethras Awesome! ^^ Yep I'll PM you to let you know ^^

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 4:20pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

Can I be your shop partner? If so Yay!
I can get you Makuhita or Absol, If you wish.

I was browsing and found these i'm interested in,,,

Event Jirachi
Zany- Zangoose
bubbles-Plotoed
Torchic with Cruch Claw?
Mudkip with Ice Ball?
Chimchar With Blaze kick?
Spanish Pichu?
Hacked Korean Darkrai?
Regirock?
And Kyogre to unlock Rayquaza?

Please?

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 4:36pm (PST)
Erdzo Ah, sorry, someone already asked me, and even then, we're still not sure if the mods can slide in his section of the shop You can find someone else in the Request a Shop Partner thread if you want ^^

As for those Pokemon you requested, do you have any events or shinies to trade for Jirachi, shiny Zangoose, shiny event Pichu, and shiny Politoed? As for the egg move Pokemon, those will take a little while to breed, and for the Regirock and Kyogre, I'll give those to you for the Umbreon And like I said, the hacked Korean Darkrai is free, so that's taken care of I can't trade right now but I'll PM you when I can ^^ I'm at my relative's house

Author:   RainyDayDreamer
Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 4:43pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Also, could I get the hacked shiny Celebi?
She's just so cute. >w<!

Date:   Aug 17, 13 at 4:53pm (PST)
I have no events, But I can get you Uxie If you want, Uxie for Jirachi?

Pichu... I can get you Shedinja if you want, or rattata?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.