Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [CLOSED] ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ More Shinies Every Day! [Updated 9/18/2013] - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1884461-closed-nova-blues-trading-post-more-shinies-every-day-updated-9-18-2013/4.htm

Author:   NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Date:   Aug 02, 13 at 5:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [CLOSED] ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ More Shinies Every Day! [Updated 9/18/2013]
-------------------------------------------
lukien Ah no it's not being greedy if I offer it, hehe. ;D Besides, I have an extra clone of my Ho-Oh available so why not? XD

Author:   lukien
Date:   Aug 02, 13 at 5:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [CLOSED] ~ Nova Blue's Trading Post ~ More Shinies Every Day! [Updated 9/18/2013]
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

then the beldum is being shiny too >

Date:   Aug 02, 13 at 5:23pm (PST)
lukien Haha well whatever you wan to give me- I insist that you get the Pokemon you deserve

Date:   Aug 02, 13 at 5:24pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

If you say so. i was just trying to do a nice thing

Date:   Aug 02, 13 at 9:33pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon

Thanks for white list ^-^

Date:   Aug 02, 13 at 10:02pm (PST)
lukien Haha no problem- you deserve to be on there XD

Author:   Treecko10
Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 1:25pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Hey there again! I have a bunch of stuff to offer If you're still looking for the Palkia, Mesperit, Uxie, and Manaphy, I'd be happy to trade them to you for the Regi trio. I also have a shiny flawless Growlithe I would trade for the shiny flawless Ralts and a shiny Phione maybe for the shiny Rayquaza? And if you're still looking for a shiny modest Lunatone, I have one I can just give to, though it looks like that's been taken care of. After all, you did trade me the Lunatone that bred the shiny

Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 1:35pm (PST)
Treecko10 Hello there! Wow what a collection! >u<
I'd love to have your Manaphy and Mespirit- however someone already traded me Palkia and Uxie yesterday, and I forgot to take it off the list Instead, do you happen to have an extra Moltres lying around?
I'm interested in the S/F Growlithe as well and would be happy to trade my Ralts! What nature is the Growlithe?
I'd be happy to trade my shiny Rayquaza as well for your shiny Phione. Is it UT? And what nature is it? ^^
The Lunatone is very tempting, but as you saw, it's already been taken care of, but thank you for the offer anyways

Author:   Treecko10
Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Treecko10 Hello there! Wow what a collection! >u<
I'd love to have your Manaphy and Mespirit- however someone already traded me Palkia and Uxie yesterday, and I forgot to take it off the list Instead, do you happen to have an extra Moltres lying around?
I'm interested in the S/F Growlithe as well and would be happy to trade my Ralts! What nature is the Growlithe?
I'd be happy to trade my shiny Rayquaza as well for your shiny Phione. Is it UT? And what nature is it? ^^
The Lunatone is very tempting, but as you saw, it's already been taken care of, but thank you for the offer anyways
NovaBlueShonyUmbreon I do have a Moltres! I would have to clone it first though. The Grolithe is Adamant and the Phione is Naive and UT, level 1. I cant trade for a couple of hours, but when I see online, Ill pm you.

Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 1:54pm (PST)
Treecko10 Awesome! I have to clone my Pokemon too so I can't trade for a while either. I assume the Growlithe is UT too?

Author:   Sweetcandy
Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 2:27pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
I really want want your
Shiny Rayquaza (UT)
(Lvl 50/Calm/Rest, Air Slash, AncientPower, Outrage)
IVs: 12/24/29/25/28/5

Shiny Giratina (Nickname: Bluenova.)
(Lvl 21/Impish/Pressure/DragonBreath, Shadow Sneak, Ominous Wing, AncientPower)
IVs: ???
I have pokemon to offer

Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 2:29pm (PST)
Sweetcandy

Okay- what Pokemon do you have?
We can trade those with the Espeon and Mawile you requested ^^

Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 2:33pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
I have
Ho-oh 2x
Cressila
Mewtwo
Manaphy
Phione
Lugia
Mespirt
Rayquzza
Maybe a raukiou

Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 2:35pm (PST)
Sweetcandy

Are any of them shiny? ^^

Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 2:36pm (PST)
Sorry but no

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.