Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1878348-samaniero-new-hopsins-new-decolora-jirachi-2013-genesect-2013-mewtwo-pok-casin/7.htm

Author:   AntiShad0w
Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 2:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò
-------------------------------------------
Samaniero s/f latias for your s/f mew?

Author:   Samaniero
Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 2:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò
quote AntiShad0w
Samaniero s/f latias for your s/f mew?
What is your Latias nature? And what generation does she came from? And what mew, Eppie or Gio? They are both from the emerald's event, so I'd like to get an other s/f if possible and can you file trade?

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 2:48pm (PST)
Samaniero
yes i can offer another just need to look at your list and see what you dont have and no i cant file trade is that a problem? and the latias is timid from heart gold or soul silver not sure which latias comes from XD

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:05pm (PST)
quote AntiShad0w
Samaniero
yes i can offer another just need to look at your list and see what you dont have and no i cant file trade is that a problem? and the latias is timid from heart gold or soul silver not sure which latias comes from XD
That's ok, we can wifi trade, but now I'm not at home can you trade tomorrow? And what mew do you want? and would you like to take part to the raffle?

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:10pm (PST)
Samaniero
Yes i would like to join the raffle and you wont be able to trade at all today? and the gio one and how about s/f latias and a s/f litwick for it?

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:27pm (PST)
quote AntiShad0w
Samaniero
Yes i would like to join the raffle and you wont be able to trade at all today? and the gio one and how about s/f latias and a s/f litwick for it?
It's 00:24 am here, and I think that I'll be able to trade at my 1 pm, but if we do it fast I think that we can trade now

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:36pm (PST)
Samaniero
sorry cant dont have wifi until later :/ but those 2 for mew is good?

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:40pm (PST)
quote AntiShad0w
sorry cant dont have wifi until later :/
Can you trade tomorrow after my 1 pm (GMT+1)?

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:41pm (PST)
Samaniero what time would that be on the east cost in the us lol not to good with the different time zones XD

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:46pm (PST)
If I'm right now your time should be 6:45 pm, so tomorrow at your 7 am or later AntiShad0w

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:56pm (PST)
Samaniero
well how much later cause i am going to church in the morning

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 3:59pm (PST)
quote AntiShad0w
Samaniero
well how much later cause i am going to church in the morning
I should be home all day, so i can trade between your 7 am and 5 pm

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 4:01pm (PST)
Samaniero
sounds good and litwick and latias for the mew is good?

Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 4:08pm (PST)
quote AntiShad0w
Samaniero
sounds good and litwick and latias for the mew is good?
Sure if the litwick is modest

Author:   Kiy7866
Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 4:12pm (PST)
Samaniero

Intrested in your

636 Larvesta ♀ L: 1 Timid Flame Body
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Geo
ID: 28112
Ember / String Shot / Morning Sun / X

Is it non punlic non hacked perfectly flawless shiny pokemon??

Pick something from here

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49446/t1862408-looking-for-non-public-flawless-event-specific-shiny-flawless-want-huge-evd-update-06-30-2013/

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.