Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1878348-samaniero-new-hopsins-new-decolora-jirachi-2013-genesect-2013-mewtwo-pok-casin/

Author:   Samaniero
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 5:09am (PST)
Subject:   Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to the PokéCasinò

Welcome to Samaniero & Hopsin PokéCasinò!

Samaniero's S/F Shop

This message was edited on 2013-08-16T13:44:13-07:00.[/color]

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 5:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò
Reserved space

Author:   Hopsin
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 5:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: Samaniero (New S/F) and Hopsin's (New Decolora Jirachi,2013 Genesect,2013 Mewtwo)PokéCasinò
Hopsin's Roulette Shop

Currently under progress will update very soon.

When offering me a pokemon remember to put @ Hopsin without a space. I do not take Public Pokemon from Pokecheck...If any Pokemon I own is public please let me know.

PLEASE READ MY RULES BEFORE TRADING WITH ME

All my GBA events are Gen 4 Files.

Author:   Hopsin
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 5:19am (PST)
Reserved for future use.

Author:   BambiOmega
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 7:45am (PST)
Samaniero

I am interested in your S/F Groudon, and once we are don trading, later to it by the way, I would like to be in the raffle please

I have a lot in my shop so let me know what you want for the Groudon

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 7:57am (PST)
BambiOmega Thank you for be the first to post here
You have a lot of interesting Pokemon, but I think that I'll take the Rufflet

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:01am (PST)
quote Samaniero
BambiOmega Thank you for be the first to post here
You have a lot of interesting Pokemon, but I think that I'll take the Rufflet
I usually do two normal S/F for one legendary so go ahead and find another!

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:05am (PST)
BambiOmega Great I'll take Rufflet and Drillbur so, can you trade now? And can you give me 2 copies of Rufflet and Drillbur?

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:08am (PST)
quote Samaniero
BambiOmega Great I'll take Rufflet and Drillbur so, can you trade now? And can you give me 2 copies of Rufflet and Drillbur?
Yes I can get you two of each, and I am using a jet pack hotspot thing so I will clone them really quick and then we can try trading now, but if it doesn't work we can trade once I get back home later tonight

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:11am (PST)
quote BambiOmega
quote Samaniero
Yes I can get you two of each, and I am using a jet pack hotspot thing so I will clone them really quick and then we can try trading now, but if it doesn't work we can trade once I get back home later tonight
That's ok

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:23am (PST)
Samaniero Alright cloning is done lets see if this works

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:25am (PST)
BambiOmega headin to the room

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:37am (PST)
quote Samaniero
BambiOmega headin to the room
hey sorry we are in a dead zone i was lucky to get signal for this ill try to let you know when it geys better

Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:39am (PST)
Ok, let me know

Author:   maj48
Date:   Jun 29, 13 at 8:46am (PST)
Samaniero

Just a random heads up, but its impossible to guarantee an egg as being shiny after you trade it. I tried to do that to someone once and it didn't work. The shininess is determined by the trainer receiving the egg so you would need to RNG with their trainer id/secret id.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.