Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ♪ The Cherish Club XVIII ♫ - Loads of 5IV/6IV Shiny Pokemon and Legendaries - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1873877-cherish-club-xviii-loads-of-5iv-6iv-shiny-pokemon-legendaries/3.htm

Author:   Geo
Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 5:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ The Cherish Club XVIII ♫ - Loads of 5IV/6IV Shiny Pokemon and Legendaries
-------------------------------------------
Kiy7866
Can you file trade now then?

Author:   Kiy7866
Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 6:01pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ♪ The Cherish Club XVIII ♫ - Loads of 5IV/6IV Shiny Pokemon and Legendaries
Geo

I cant do file trade atm but

Il try to learn how to do file trade.. Lol send me a file oh btw i have question as long as my file is in my email its not gonna go anywhere right?? And i can open it anytime right?? Is there any professional introudction

Or il just wait untill your wi fi is working

Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 6:02pm (PST)
Kiy7866
Yes, it will stay in your email unless you delete it. You can always download the file to your computer.
Introduction? I'll just add you to the file trading PM I'm hosting .

Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 6:11pm (PST)
Geo

Thank you

Il pm my email

Author:   Dilute
Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 9:03pm (PST)
Geo
Thats basically cheating :L

Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 9:51pm (PST)
Cool Ayush
What's cheating? You don't have the Cherish Ball, you won't get any free Pokemon.

Author:   Dilute
Date:   Jun 26, 13 at 10:20pm (PST)
Geo
Alright, I'll put in the Cherish Ball.

Date:   Jun 27, 13 at 2:54pm (PST)
Geo

Did you send it?? ??

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 5:26am (PST)
Cool Ayush
Alright, PM me your email after you have changed your badge to the Cherish Ball.

Kiy7866
Yes, I've sent you the file.

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 7:08am (PST)
Geo
Thank you !!

Oh you gave me a hardy one..
Is it possible to give me adamant one..?? i

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 7:13am (PST)
Kiy7866
No, I did not give you a hardy one. You asked for the Shiny flawless Groudon, which is the timid one. The file I gave you is in Gen4 format. Don't import it as a Gen5 file; doing so will change the nature and make it a hack.

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 7:18am (PST)
Geo

Oh shit... Thats why its stats are all 0

Dang.. If i once moved it into gen 5 is the file itself becomes hack??

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 7:20am (PST)
Kiy7866
You can make use of Pokecheck's function to upload a Gen4 file into your account and Poketransfer it to a Gen5 format. There is a button that does all that.

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 7:22am (PST)
Geo

Ok but it doesnt make the file itself to become hack right ??

Date:   Jun 28, 13 at 7:24am (PST)
Kiy7866
If you use the function correctly, the legality analysis of the Pokemon will show that it's legal.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.