Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ~~ SD Event Collection/Shop ~~ - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1873295-sd-event-collection-shop/8.htm

Author:   Shadowdarkrai
Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 9:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: ~~ SD Event Collection/Shop ~~
-------------------------------------------
pasi2192

Hi , ok I took a look at your list and basically I am interested in all besides :

[Proof] 52235 Pokemon Black & White Guide - Hoenn Starters - Torchic [jap] (level 10) - OT TURLS - Jolly - Male - May 8, 2011 - Often dozes off - Speed Boost

Which I already have , so besides that , there is a total of 7 events I am interested with proof , go ahead and pick 7 off my list , plus the extra events I owe you for helping with the renaming of files

Author:   pasi2192
Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 9:46am (PST)
YAY!! How about this:

quote Shadowdarkrai
pasi2192

Hi , ok I took a look at your list and basically I am interested in all besides :

[Proof] 52235 Pokemon Black & White Guide - Hoenn Starters - Torchic [jap] (level 10) - OT TURLS - Jolly - Male - May 8, 2011 - Often dozes off - Speed Boost

Which I already have , so besides that , there is a total of 7 events I am interested with proof , go ahead and pick 7 off my list , plus the extra events I owe you for helping with the renaming of files

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 9:51am (PST)
pasi2192

All those looks fine to me , I will send them all .

But the problem is that for the DW jumpluff event , I promise to trade it for other jumpluff or rare events only so I am afraid I cannot meet that request , could you select one other one ?

Also if you don't mind , can I send them all tomorrow ? , my PC is having troubles with me now

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 9:56am (PST)
Ok... if you happen to find one jumpluff extra, please think of me. How about this one: 58835 カイル Mudkip - Modest - Capable Of Taking Hits - Aug 29 2011 Flawless ( Proof available ) *

And yeah, that's ok. I would preffer if you can send them now so i can update my shop... but if not, that's ok

quote Shadowdarkrai
pasi2192

All those looks fine to me , I will send them all .

But the problem is that for the DW jumpluff event , I promise to trade it for other jumpluff or rare events only so I am afraid I cannot meet that request , could you select one other one ?

Also if you don't mind , can I send them all tomorrow ? , my PC is having troubles with me now

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 10:04am (PST)
pasi2192

That flawless mudkip is fine , only trade it for other flawless DW starters or rare DW events like jumpluff ( hope you can meet the condition )

Well the PC is not happy with me now basically because I opened the PC for over 10 hours already , gotta send them to you tomorrow , which I believe when I wake up , you will still be around

Abysmal

Hey there , I updated my shop a bit with some sets , would you be interested in trading that awesome ray's metagross set for any of my sets ? , no pressure though , just take a look at the updated shop and see if anything interest you

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 10:09am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai i do have a flawless dw charmander, but without proof... then, i'll take this one:
55067 ÒüÅÒéìÒüå Mudkip - Brave - Alert To Sounds - Nov 24, 2010 ( Proof available )*

and yeah, no problem. you just let me know when you have sent the files so i can send you mine. now i'll be updating my shop, which, will take the whole day lol

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 10:22am (PST)
pasi2192

Sorry pasi , I only accept DW events with proof , so those without proof I will not trade for them , hope you understand

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 10:25am (PST)
yeah, i understand. that's why i changed my choice to one i can afford. All i'm giving you is with proof... i just said that i do have a charmander that is flawless, but it doesn't have proof. that is why i can't afford that dw flawless mudkip and then i decided to change my mind and take the other one that is not flawless... that makes the 7 dw events we are gonna trade.
quote Shadowdarkrai
pasi2192

Sorry pasi , I only accept DW events with proof , so those without proof I will not trade for them , hope you understand

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 2:45pm (PST)
pasi2192

No , I am going to let you in on that DW flawless mudkip , so no changes required

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 2:47pm (PST)
Well, thank you so much!
quote Shadowdarkrai
pasi2192

No , I am going to let you in on that DW flawless mudkip , so no changes required

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 3:02pm (PST)
pasi2192

Can you check whether that flawless Charmander ( no proof ) has the OT ray ? , can you tell me his number as well ? , I check my list and if I do not have it. I am interested in it , that means one more off my list .

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 6:48pm (PST)
Shadowdarkrai
How about a natures set of Italian Meloettas and 5 Italian Alamos Darkrai's for the characteristics set of Ray's Metagross.

Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 12:29am (PST)
abysmal

Sounds like a deal so I send the file first if that is alright to you

Any new set recently ?

Ok , here's a little update :

pasi2192

I have sent the once you wanted , but I have not sent the DW events , because you may want to change the deal bit for the shiny WISHMKR jirachi

Lucy_88

I have sent your cloyster , there should be nothing left for me to send to you , tell me if I missed out something . Take your time to sent me the files

Abysmal

I have sent 5 Italian Alamos darkrai's + Italian meloetta set
Take your time to sent me the ray's metagross set

This message was edited on 2013-06-19T07:36:51-07:00.

Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 10:05am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai this, please

Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 10:11am (PST)
pasi2192

Ok , so those plus the DWs ? ,

As usual , I will have to send them tomorrow
But it depends on whether I receive the ray's metagross by tomorrow or not . Otherwise I will send the rest first .
So no deal for the jirachi right ?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.