Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Mystery World Ilusions Shop - added: prof okido's rotom, dento's pansage, iris's axew, satoshi's pikachu characteristics set, - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1872090-mystery-world-ilusions-shop-added-prof-okidos-rotom-dentos-pansage-iriss-axew-satoshis-pikachu-characteristics-set/9.htm

Author:   pasi2192
Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Mystery World Ilusions Shop - added: prof okido's rotom, dento's pansage, iris's axew, satoshi's pikachu characteristics set,
-------------------------------------------
ok, so here's the problem, i would only be interested in that eevee it has both, the dream ball and proofs.. if not, then i'm not interested. sorry.
i can certainly breed a vulpix like the one you are requesting, but since it is a lot of work to do, i would be requesting something to balance the work. so, if you have a dream world event with proof, then i can breed you that vulpix, although it would take some time.

quote Trizelicious
Pasi2192 It sounds like a lot of work on your end. Are you sure you're up to it?

To repeat, the Vulpix I'd want would have to be:

Shiny
Flawless or near Flawless (especially in it's Speed and/or Special Attack IV's )
Have a Modest or Timid nature.
Have the Dream World Ability: Drought.
Preferably know Heat Wave (egg move from Growlithe/Arcanine/Torkoal).
Possibility to be nicknamed.

If you're willing and able to actually breed me such a Vulpix, I'd be much appreciative.

The original Dream World Eevee has sadly been transformed into a Flareon and given away to a dear friend of mine. I have, however, bred several of them since that point, and am using one such product in my main party as a dual screen Espeon. I can assure you that my Dream World Eevees are legit.

Author:   Trizelicious
Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Mystery World Ilusions Shop - added: prof okido's rotom, dento's pansage, iris's axew, satoshi's pikachu characteristics set,
Pasi2192 So... Where's your proof that the Vulpix you'd be breeding me is legitimate? o_ó

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:38pm (PST)
there is no proof atm cuz i don't have it... yet... but i'll start breeding you that vulpix now if you can get me what i want in exchange, a dream world event with proof. vulpix will, of course be checked in the pokecheck and you can also check it too

quote Trizelicious
Pasi2192 So... Where's your proof that the Vulpix you'd be breeding me is legitimate? o_ó

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:39pm (PST)
Pasi2192 No, that's not what I am asking. I am asking what proof you will be providing me that the Vulpix is legitimate, since it won't be in a Dream World Ball, right?

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:44pm (PST)
of course not, since you are requesting me to breed you one with heat wave and shiny. and vulpix from the dream world isn't shiny, although it does have heat wave.
i do have a dream world vulpix in its dreamball, but it is not shiny and it is not timid/modest, it is impish

quote Trizelicious
Pasi2192 No, that's not what I am asking. I am asking what proof you will be providing me that the Vulpix is legitimate, since it won't be in a Dream World Ball, right?

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:46pm (PST)
Pasi2192 I'm sorry, but your bred Vulpix is no more nor less legitimate than my bred Eevees. You're, for some strange reasons, requesting "proof" for a bred female with it's Dream World ability, while not providing such a thing yourself. I'm sure many others are willing to accept such a trade-off, but I am not one of those people.

So thank you for offering your services, but I'm not interested at this time.

Good luck in your future endeavours. I'll keep on looking elsewhere.

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 3:51pm (PST)
the thing is that i would took that bred eevee, but i have one like that you are offering.i am asking for a befriend eevee event which comes in its dream ball. and that eevee event will have to come with proofs. such as a picture of your friendboard with that eevee in it.

it's as simple as this: you request a shiny drought vulpix with heat wave (none of the dream world pokemon is shiny, unless you have bred it) and i am asking back an eevee from the befriend a pokemon event that is untouched and in its dream ball. that's all

quote Trizelicious
Pasi2192 I'm sorry, but your bred Vulpix is no more nor less legitimate than my bred Eevees. You're, for some strange reasons, requesting "proof" for a bred female with it's Dream World ability, while not providing such a thing yourself. I'm sure many others are willing to accept such a trade-off, but I am not one of those people.

So thank you for offering your services, but I'm not interested at this time.

Good luck in your future endeavours. I'll keep on looking elsewhere.

Author:   ezchill
Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 4:35pm (PST)
pasi2192

alright, i believe i got all the shiny files ready to be sent, i will edit this post when my list of wants is ready.

Okay so i need to explain something on how I'm keeping track of trade amounts. I took each of my pokemon that you wanted and valued them at the number 1, meaning they are worth one. So i counted each of your wants by one and got the number 48, meaning 48 pokemon are on your want list. Right now, my request value (i guess that is what i call it?) is at 28 for 48. So i'll break it down.

Your non legendary S/F pokemon i valued like mine, one, but your S/F legends i valued at two. From my want list i did some math and came out with those totals on each pokemon equaling 28, i did the same with mine totaling to 48. So in this case, I have 20 pokemon left to trade from the list of your wants.

I know this might seem confusing, but it is the only way i can keep track of a massive trade like this one.

Do you follow me? I don't want to rush or confuse. Sry for the odd system XD

I did value your pokemon, particularly your S/F legends are worth 2 of mine. They are labeled with a small message: "worth two of mine- ezchill" or something similar.

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 4:42pm (PST)
Got it! So, how are going to do with the events? Wi-fi trade?
quote ezchill
pasi2192

alright, i believe i got all the shiny files ready to be sent, i will edit this post when my list of wants is ready.

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 5:03pm (PST)
pasi2192

yeah, wifi, but please read the pervious post for my method of keeping track of my trades, it isnt to give me an edge, but to put this in an easier perspective for me

also I'm looking through the events now.

oh brb dinner

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 5:57pm (PST)
Ok. i need to do some corrections cuz i already have some pokemon. and also, manaphy would be valued as 2, since it is legendary not breedable. and palkia lvl 1 is not an in game normal obtainable pokemon since you need to have an arceus to access that event, so it would be valued as 3, same as deoxys because to get it on gen 3 pokemon games, you needed an event.

So, here is my final list.

47 regular s/f + a legendary plus event, since you need the enigma stone event (x3)
it's totally trade value is 50

11 regular s/f + 8 legendaries + 2 in game event legendaries
that give us a total of 33 trade value. So you still can choose other pokemon from my shop to balance the trade, or just stay like that if you wish.

Sorry for all the mess, but i just want this to be a fair trade for both sides

quote ezchill
pasi2192

yeah, wifi, but please read the pervious post for my method of keeping track of my trades, it isnt to give me an edge, but to put this in an easier perspective for me

also I'm looking through the events now.

oh brb dinner
PD: I'm packaging your new s/f pokemon... waiting for your final decision

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 6:01pm (PST)
pasi2192

ok so right now the value i have selected is worth 33 out of 50 in total? (events will be done after these trades fall through)

also im fine with the increased value, it is up to you to decide on the value and i will defer to yours. they are your pokemon lol. So yeah, i'll keep looking.

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 6:04pm (PST)
yeah, i know i'm "losing" right now lol... but this ways is fair. i did explained the reasons
quote ezchill
pasi2192

ok so right now the value i have selected is worth 33 out of 50 in total? (events will be done after these trades fall through)

also im fine with the increased value, it is up to you to decide on the value and i will defer to yours. they are your pokemon lol. So yeah, i'll keep looking.

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 6:05pm (PST)
Yeah, so ill keep looking, i'll keep you posted

Author:   therealbatman
Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 6:13pm (PST)
pasi2192

Could you do some cloning for me?
I was wanting a S/F charmander, DW arceus, GameStop suicune, and win2011 raikou.
I wanted 1 + original or first 2 and 2+ original of those second 2.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.