Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Mystery World Ilusions Shop - added: prof okido's rotom, dento's pansage, iris's axew, satoshi's pikachu characteristics set, - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1872090-mystery-world-ilusions-shop-added-prof-okidos-rotom-dentos-pansage-iriss-axew-satoshis-pikachu-characteristics-set/3.htm

Author:   CedricJ
Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 7:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: Mystery World Ilusions Shop - added: prof okido's rotom, dento's pansage, iris's axew, satoshi's pikachu characteristics set,
-------------------------------------------
pasi2192
azure flute has never been distributed, look it up its on bulbapedia. So growlith doesnt interests you?

Author:   pasi2192
Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 8:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: Mystery World Ilusions Shop - added: prof okido's rotom, dento's pansage, iris's axew, satoshi's pikachu characteristics set,
They are but i can't find something i may want for them in your shop
quote RainbowUmbreon
hey comment in my thread for

#263 Zigzagoon ♂ (level 5)
OT: SAPHIRE, 30317/0)
Quiet - Pickup - 5/30/27/31/1/11 - Untrained
Tackle - Growl - Tail Whip - ***

#172 Pichu ♂ (level 30)
OT: GAMESTP, 1300/52721)
Jolly - Static - 14/26/1/28/3/16 - Untrained
Charge - Volt Tackle - Endeavor - Endure

If they are all in 4th gen format

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 8:01am (PST)
no, sorry
quote CedricJ
pasi2192
azure flute has never been distributed, look it up its on bulbapedia. So growlith doesnt interests you?

Author:   Kawaii Hatsune Miku
Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 11:44am (PST)
I have two different event mews one Japanese and one Korean I'm interested in your timid male shiny vulpix with hidden ability and shiny timid male eevee with hidden Ability quote back to tell me if your intrested or not

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 11:47am (PST)
i'm not interested in foreign mews, sorry. what else do you have?
quote Kawaii Hatsune Miku
I have two different event mews one Japanese and one Korean I'm interested in your timid male shiny vulpix with hidden ability and shiny timid male eevee with hidden Ability quote back to tell me if your intrested or not

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 12:44pm (PST)
quote pasi2192

I have a shiny shaymin I can trade now I also have a hayley's mew on my pearl but my hayley's mew will have to wait because I need to go to my friends house to use his ds to transfer him to my pokemon white (please reply back)

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 1:01pm (PST)
in THAT i'm interest! does your shaymin and mew are UT and non public? if so, i woud preffer your hayley's mew on my 4th gen game, please
quote pasi2192

I have a shiny shaymin I can trade now I also have a hayley's mew on my pearl but my hayley's mew will have to wait because I need to go to my friends house to use his ds to transfer him to my pokemon white (please reply back)

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 1:41pm (PST)
quote pasi2192
in THAT i'm interest! does your shaymin and mew are UT and non public? if so, i woud preffer your hayley's mew on my 4th gen game, please
quote pasi2192

My halyey's mew is from my pokemon ranch on my wii and is there a website or way to tell if my shaymin is public because I got from gts (I want to know if it's public because if it is public I can tell you it is and I won't trade shaymin and we won't have problems) but mew shouldn't be public and I realy want your male
shiny dream world eevee so is there a way I can trade for mew (reply back to tell how to see if shaymin is public)

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 1:45pm (PST)
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192

My halyey's mew is from my pokemon ranch on my wii. My mew is touched and is there a website or way to tell if my shaymin is public because I got from gts (I want to know if it's public because if it is public I can tell you it is and I won't trade shaymin and we won't have problems) but mew shouldn't be public and I realy want your male
shiny dream world eevee so is there a way I can trade for mew (reply back to tell how to see if shaymin is public)

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 1:46pm (PST)
that would be awesome! there is a page pokecheck.org where you can check if it is public or not. or i could check its legitimacy and then tell it to you. About that mew, i will be more than happy to give you that shiny DW eevee for it. no problem. although as i told you i would want that mew on my platinum game and if you wish i can give you the shiny eevee in 5th gen pokemon game
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192

My halyey's mew is from my pokemon ranch on my wii and is there a website or way to tell if my shaymin is public because I got from gts (I want to know if it's public because if it is public I can tell you it is and I won't trade shaymin and we won't have problems) but mew shouldn't be public and I realy want your male

Author:   Rua
Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 1:48pm (PST)
pasi2192

I have a full nature set of flawless Fal2010 mew if you're interested. All are non-public.

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 1:53pm (PST)
if so, i would love the full set... what would you want for them?
quote Rua
pasi2192

I have a full nature set of flawless Fal2010 mew if you're interested. All are non-public.

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 2:01pm (PST)
quote pasi2192
that would be awesome! there is a page pokecheck.org where you can check if it is public or not. or i could check its legitimacy and then tell it to you. About that mew, i will be more than happy to give you that shiny DW eevee for it. no problem. although as i told you i would want that mew on my platinum game and if you wish i can give you the shiny eevee in 5th gen pokemon game
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192

It looks like my shiny shaymin Isn't on pokecheck And untouched so do you want it I trade it for you shiny vulpix with hidden ability

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 2:07pm (PST)
done! so mew for male dw eevee and shaymin for dw shiny vulpix, right? your friendcodes, please?
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192

It looks like my shiny shaymin Isn't on pokecheck And untouched so do you want it I trade it for you shiny vulpix with hidden ability

Date:   Jun 12, 13 at 2:07pm (PST)
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192
quote pasi2192

the shiny shaymin I can trade now if you like and I will tell you when I can trade mew because the wifi at my house doesn't work on pearl so I will have to go to my friends house where I go on wifi on my pearl

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.