Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction ) - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1843616-shadowdarkrais-treasure-trove-of-files-events-under-construction/2.htm

Author:   lameister
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 6:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction )
-------------------------------------------
Shadowdarkrai
Yup 4th gen files

Author:   Shadowdarkrai
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 6:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction )
lameister

ok , i will send you my email now

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 7:11pm (PST)
Trade to lameister is done

Updated the list a bit including korean zekrom and reshirem and PCJP ralts and box pokes

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 4:51am (PST)
ShadowDarkrai

The Scizor is from the PP premium forum, so you can get it there For the Jirachi, can I get this?

11841 Skitty [Emerald] Jolly [16-Oct-2010]

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 4:56am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

Really , i never downloaded all the events yet ( so far only download the page 1 events from the premium section ) anyway , Hmm can I ask for perhaps 1 DW event to go with it as the box event is rarer than NOK jirachi ?

Edit @ also can you rename the PNCY wish files to include the word " PNCY wish " , thanks . This is so that I can organize them better and not get them messed up

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:00am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

If you PM me your e-mail, I can send first. Then you can just reply to my e-mail when you get home

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:03am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

Um very sorry just checked up the event database with my phone and found out that the skitty is rarer than the NOK jirachi , so I edited my earlier post , could you check ?

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:04am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

Sure, which DW-event did you have in mind?

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:11am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

Hmm , do you think I can get this , sorry I am trying with my phone and its quite hard to write Japanese , but I try:

24743 JacE Pikachu ( Modest - Likes to thrash about ) 11/14/2012 Male Japanese

Well ?

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:15am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

Kevin24 asked me to only trade that for other foreign DW-events when he traded it to me. Would you like the other Japanese DW-Pikachu (the Impish one) instead?

EDIT: Also, what event database did you check the rarity of the Jirachi in?

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:24am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

I simply just click online by using google on my phone for a list of events from the beginning if pokemon event history to now I believe the site is called balbapedia if my spelling is correct , it state that NOK jirachi is a gen 4 event while the skitty is a gen 3 event

Hmm let me take a look at your shop again , will edit here when tag you when I see the one I want

goldenmagikarp
Edit @ hmm , I think I will take :

58835 ( Japanese ) Mudkip ( Modest - Capable of taking hits ) 9/29/2011 Male Japanese Flawless

Well ?

Oh and also I need to ask if you have legit check the DW events ?
And I just saw something that caught my eye which is your DW altaria and blissey . I will be adding my DW event collection soon ( the list is not big but at least something ) so by then just to let you know I am interested in them

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:39am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

The Mudkip is fine. I have only legit checked the DW-events with pokecheck, but I got all of them from trustworthy pepole, and since they also have proof, I'm really sure that they're legit.

I'm not really sure if you have anything I want for the Altaria and Blissey right now, but I'll keep checking your shop updates.

If you're fine with the trade, PM me your e-mail and I'll send you the files

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:43am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

Ok I am perfectly ok to the trade , will pm you my email in a short while

Also pls tell me that the DW and all the events are not on public pokecheck at all ?

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:45am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

None of the pokemon that you wanted are public. All public events in my shop are marked with a #.

Date:   Mar 21, 13 at 5:49am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

Thanks a lot , just sent you my email , I will be going home after my dinner
I have actually been collecting a few DW events here and there , so I may beable to get you something for the altaria and blissey , would you be interested in a DW mamoswine with proof ?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.