Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction ) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1843616-shadowdarkrais-treasure-trove-of-files-events-under-construction/

Author:   Shadowdarkrai
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 7:40am (PST)
Subject:   Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction )
-------------------------------------------

Shadowdarkrais Shop of Treasures

Rules :

1 ) All pokemon shopping district rules apply

2 ) No hacks
- If I trade you a Pokémon that you discover is hacked and have proof of it, I will trade back and pay you with another pokemon .

3 ) I will NOT accept Pokemon downloaded from Pokecheck due to the Gift Ribbon
Or any Hack sites directly because the pokemons are not legit . No pokemon from PKMDB especially ! .

4 ) No trade ratios in this shop , I see what you offer and consider depending on the value . 

5 ) Clones are welcome in this shop. Bsides we are doing file trade

6 ) Please post here first. PM AFTER we have set up a trade.

7 ) I reserve the right to cancel any trade that is pending for various reasons, such as: trade took too long to happen and I lost interest/got similar pokemon from another trader, rude negotiations, never hearing back to a reply, etc. If I do cancel a pending trade, we will notify you and I are more than willing to rework the deal we had made to best suit everyone.

8 ) Never be rude to me / Don^t rush me , I have outside lives too

9 ) Never put my pokemon on public pokecheck , best if you can just stay away from pokecheck

thats it

I Want :
DW Events with proof - Eeveelutions , PGL tyranitar , garchomp , dragonite and all the other PGL events .
PNCY
PCJP
Any events that have different OT , nature , characteristic , dates of mine
Old events
Any events i do not have .

I do not want :
HACKS
Normal pokemon
Normal Legends
Touched Events

A note : I only do file trade now due to work

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 8:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction )
This shop is now opened , I still have lots of events that I have not added to the shop but I figured it would take a year ( well , maybe not a year ) to finish listing , so ya

Author:   RainbowUmbreon
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 9:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: Shadowdarkrais treasure trove of Files events ( Under construction )
Shadowdarkrai

check my shop i have a few dw with proof

and im looking for quite a few of yours so i think itd be easyer if you give me a number of things you want then ill choose accordingly

pc got any wish or pcjp events ??

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 9:20am (PST)
rainbowumbreon

I will check out your shop and reply with a list of events i am interested in here .
I do have one or two wish events that is lying around in my computer but I will have to find them first , for pcjp events I will be trading for a few I 2 or 3 weeks time , so I will see how it goes first . Now actually I have a lot of gen 5 events but have not listed them yet

rainbowumbreon
Edit @ i am interested in quite a few of your pokes , heres the list

I am very interested in these , anything you wan from my shop and i will have a look at it , hope to hear from you soon

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 9:36am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

Hello! I'm interested in your berry fix Zigzagoons, MYSTRY Mews, Ageto Celebis and WISHMKR Jirachis. Obviously, I'll not be able to trade for all of them, but please check my shop for things you want

Also, are you Darkrairocks on pokemonplus?

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 9:47am (PST)
goldenmagikarp

Hi there GM , good to see someone i know besides kevin24 , first to answer your question , yes i am darkarirocks from pokemonplus . But relax the berry fix Zigzagoons, MYSTRY Mews, Ageto Celebis and WISHMKR Jirachis are all mine and not taken from the premium section Give me a moment , i will check out your shop and reply here .

goldenmagikarp
Edit @ i have looked through your shop and i am interested in the followings :

well ?

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 10:35am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai

Would you trade those for these?

I value the PCNY Wish Farfetch'ds and GCEA Chansey a little higher than the other pokemon, so that's why I asked for 3 more events than the ones you wanted. Are you ok with that?

Also, sorry for the late answer. It was hard to decide what to ask for.

EDIT: these are all UT and in gen IV, right?

Author:   lameister
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 10:56am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai
Hello I'm interested in
Nagoya Magikarp
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Adamant [20-March-2013] Somewhat vain
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Jolly [20-March-2013] Impetuous and silly
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Jolly [20-March-2013] Sturdy body
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Modest [20-March-2013] Hates to lose
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Modest [20-March-2013] Proud of its power
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Modest [20-March-2013] Quick to flee
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Timid [20-March-2013] Highly curious
3203 Magikarp [ナゴヤ] Timid [20-March-2013] Sturdy body
It says in your wants:
"PCJP
Any events that have different OT , nature , characteristic , dates of mine
Old events
Any events i do not have"
I'll offer:
a sassy PCJP charm ralts
and pokemon box payday skitty of 7 diff natures: serious, rash, jolly, hasty, gentle, careful, adamant

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 12:19pm (PST)
Welcome to the Pokemon Shopping District shadowdarkrai! As always, myself and Rayce are here if you need us and good luck with the shop! =D

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 1:41pm (PST)
Great to see another Gen4 and Gen5 shop, as well as a user from PokemonPlus! Welcome aboard Shadowdarkrai! :3

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 5:31pm (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
Shadowdarkrai

Would you trade those for these?

I value the PCNY Wish Farfetch'ds and GCEA Chansey a little higher than the other pokemon, so that's why I asked for 3 more events than the ones you wanted. Are you ok with that?

Also, sorry for the late answer. It was hard to decide what to ask for.

EDIT: these are all UT and in gen IV, right?
I agree to the current trade anyway besides the once on the list i would like to add another 2 more to the list .

can you choose 2 more off my list for these ?
also to answer your question yes they are all in gen 4 format and UT ( I will never touch my events ) . Also just to tell you i have allowed deoxyrocks and kevin24 to legit check my agato celebi

Cheers

lameister

Can i have more details on the PCJP and box payday skitty ?

Amsey

Thanks , very interested in some of your DW events , hope to trade some with you one of these days , interested in anything from my shop ?

Rayce

Thanks , i also wan to do some biz with you , interested in anything from my shop ?

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 5:50pm (PST)
Shadowdarkrai
56452 Ralts [ぴゃぴゃ] Sassy [14-Nov-2008] moves: charm, growl
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Serious [13-Nov2010] Moves: growl, tackle, tail whip, payday
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Rash [16-Oct-2010]
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Jolly [16-Oct-2010]
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Hasty [11-Nov-2010]
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Gentle [11-Nov2010]
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Careful [13-Nov-2010]
11841 Skitty [Emerald] Adamant [16-Oct-2010]

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 6:18pm (PST)
lameister

um don mean to be a trouble , but can you get me the OT of them ? , thanks also so you hatched them in a few years later ?

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 6:25pm (PST)
Shadowdarkrai
The OT for ralts is ぴゃぴゃ
and the OT for the skitties are all Emerald they were initially traded for

Date:   Mar 20, 13 at 6:43pm (PST)

lameister

Alright , i am in , they are UT and in gen 4 right ? correct me if i am wrong also you can file trade right ?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.