Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero's Trade Shop II! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1825201-rayce-neros-trade-shop-ii/4.htm

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 12:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero's Trade Shop II!
-------------------------------------------
Thanks for the trade Rayceykins. (:

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 2:41pm (PST)
Thank you as well, Amseywamsey

ezchill
Yeah, that's fine ^^. Sorry I haven't been around to trade, I'm for sure going to be ready this Wednesday ^^.

Pokekyuubi
The Timid Flawless from Embedded tower is not public on Pokecheck. ^^

TheShadowLord2013
The Groudon I have is from Ruby. If that's the right one you're looking for, I'd be happy to give it to you for free, when I transfer your Pokemon.

vimon
I'm interested in your VGC Cloyster, I do need one of those to trade. ^^

Sagefox99
All flawless but Attack.

Author:   Sagefox99
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 2:45pm (PST)
Rayce

Good I'll take it

Fc 2151-6739-6920

Author:   Pokekyuubi
Date:   Feb 11, 13 at 4:18pm (PST)
Rayce
Ok, i would like to have it then. I think the S/F Bold Cresselia wont be enough for it...how about if i offered a S/F Flawless HP Ice timid Heatran with the Cresselia for it?

Author:   TheShadowLord2013
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 12:28am (PST)
Rayce
never mind someone just gave me a groudon. do you think you can be on the the same time you were on last week?
edit: do you mind if you can teach groudon fire and thunder punch?

This message was edited on 2013-02-12T01:46:56-08:00.

Author:   DiondP
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 2:25am (PST)
quote DiondP
Rayce Hi there me again I just caught sight of these un-hatched YotD eggs in you shop (I have been hunting for these for ages now)
Year of the Dragon Horsea Egg [Note: These will hatch Shiny to the following ID / SID Combos: 18421 / 32835, 32835 / 18421]
Year of the Dragon Druddigon Egg [Note: These will hatch Shiny to the following ID / SID Combos: 18421 / 32835, 32835 / 18421]
Year of the Dragon Trapinch Egg [Note: These will hatch Shiny to the following ID / SID Combos: 18421 / 32835, 32835 / 18421]
Year of the Dragon Deino Egg [Note: These will hatch Shiny to the following ID / SID Combos: 18421 / 32835, 32835 / 18421]
Year of the Dragon Bagon Egg [Note: These will hatch Shiny to the following ID / SID Combos: 18421 / 32835, 32835 / 18421]
Year of the Dragon Swablu Egg [Note: These will hatch Shiny to the following ID / SID Combos: 18421 / 32835, 32835 / 18421]
If theres anything in my shop I can give you for them let me know. Boutique Dion side note finally got the hang of this while linking thing

Rayce I think you may have missed my post by accident is there anything in my shop that interests you?

Author:   veda08
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 4:33am (PST)
Rayce

im very much interested about your XD, could you tell me what exclusive move they have?? do you now have the duskull XD with helping hand???

Author:   RainbowUmbreon
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 8:41am (PST)
Rayce

yeh cool but can i have it as a 3rd gen file it just seems nicer to have it in that format

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 6:57pm (PST)
Update:
Sorry I've been neglecting my trading positions, things have gotten cray-cray IRL. Anyway, I'll be around to do WiFi trades for awhile. ^^

veda08
I hope i'll make your day right here; I have my Duskull on XD, with Helping Hand. I can also teach it Seismic Toss if you'd like, as well as nickname it anything you'd like. Let me know what you have to offer

Pokekyuubi
Actually, a S/F for a S/F is fair enough for me, I'll be happy taking the Cresselia!

TheShadowLord2013
Available whenever you are. ^^

DiondP
Yup, I'd be glad to trade you those. Just a few precautions, I have no way of telling them apart because they are all just Eggs. They will also only hatch shiny to the listed ID/SID listed. If you're good with those, then I'll reply back with my wants. ^^

RainbowUmbreon
yeah, I was going to give it to you in 3rd Gen format. I mean, no fun in having a MYSTRY Mew in 4th since they are everywhere. If you can file trade, I'll PM you my trading email and I can reply with the Mew. ^^

Sagefox99
Hey, I just realized the Vulpix is on Pokecheck. Seems to be a trending thing with my Serebii trades, tut tut. Anything else you are looking for? Perhaps my Shiny Flawless Shellder?

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 7:01pm (PST)
AHAHA!!! WOW!
a japanese extremespeed pikachu??

Rayce

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 7:09pm (PST)
quote veda08
AHAHA!!! WOW!

Rayce
Hmm, have anything else to offer? I'd be looking for something cool for this, since I do need to do a lot of work (Tutor / Nickname / transfer).

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 7:12pm (PST)
quote Rayce
quote veda08
AHAHA!!! WOW!

Rayce
Hmm, have anything else to offer? I'd be looking for something cool for this, since I do need to do a lot of work (Tutor / Nickname / transfer).

uhmmm.. XD togepi

if duskull helping hand alone, without the seismic toss and nickname, would it be cheaper??

Author:   Sagefox99
Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 7:13pm (PST)
Rayce

I'll take

#627 Rufflet (Bashful) [31 IV in HP, Def, and Spe] * shiny

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 7:48pm (PST)
Rayce

maybe a buikore eevee?? ok for the duskull helping hand seismic toss??

Date:   Feb 13, 13 at 8:00pm (PST)
veda08
Can I have some details on your Togepi? Nature / IV's would be great, but I'll take whatever you can get.

Sagefox99
Hmm, I don't seem to have that one, lemme remove it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.