Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero's Trade Shop II! - page 33

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1825201-rayce-neros-trade-shop-ii/33.htm

Author:   Shadowdarkrai
Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 1:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero's Trade Shop II!
-------------------------------------------
rayce

Hmm , I don't have my PC on now . Could you refer to the previous list on page 31 of your shop ? , perhaps instead of the DW starters , can I provide DW jumpluff and pikachu events for them instead ? Considering they are pretty rare . Also about pokepark ?

Author:   Soniktts
Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 1:37pm (PST)
Rayce

Hi there, cool shop.

Are any of your Shaymins available on Gen IV? I have plenty of event Pokémon to offer, nothing particular in your wants though. I missed the event sadly.

Nero Jinous

I'm interested in your TRU Shaymin, missed the event I'm afraid. I have all three Sinjoh ruins Pokémon if you're interested in them. I'm willing to give you all three for your Shaymin for Gen IV. They sit in my SS, and could do with some usage. Interested?

This message was merged with other messages by Rayce (moderator)

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 1:43pm (PST)
Shadowdarkrai - Interested in your Mudkip. I'd really only trade GBA events for DW events if it requires money, like Imprison Gothorita or DW Starters, or if it's ridiculously rare like Japanese Pokemon Labyrinth. I don't have the Exeggcute on a 4th gen file also, so that may be a problem.

Soniktts - I am almost certain I have an Event Shaymin on 4th Gen somewhere. I can't find one at the moment but I will get back to you if I do find I have one.

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 1:47pm (PST)
quote Rayce|message:34934040
Soniktts - I am almost certain I have an Event Shaymin on 4th Gen somewhere. I can't find one at the moment but I will get back to you if I do find I have one.
Thanks very much. What would you like for it? I have the Sinjoh ruins trio gathering dust. I also have a lot of Gen V legendaries if you'd prefer to trade on that (though I'd like the Shaymin on Gen IV). I realise you're modern unlike myself. Let me know regardless. I'd be interested in a Shaymin on Gen V too, just IV is the priority at the moment.

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 1:58pm (PST)
Soniktts - Found one, it's the TRU Shaymin event someone traded me awhile back. Is that one good? And actually, I would love to have your Sinjoh Ruins Dialga if I could, its the last one I need. :3

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 2:00pm (PST)
rayce

That's so sad , they are not in gen 4 ? , so that means the PNCYs you have are in gen 5 ? , in that case I am not interested in that anymore . But the Sunday wobbuffett and Seth harecross is in gen 4 right ? So are you willing for the pokeparks as replacements ? , to add the value so that its more balance I can sent you 2-3 more mystry mews to add up if you want

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 2:02pm (PST)
Rayce

That's fine. Shaymin is the only event I'm missing from Gen IV events. Dialga is yours. I'll be ready to trade within 15-30 minutes. Sound ok?

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 2:08pm (PST)
Soniktts - Ok, that's fine. May I have your 4th Gen FC?

Shadowdarkrai - Sure, I will send you the Wobbuffett. As I said for the Heracross, I cannot guarantee the legality, but if you'd still like it I'd send it to you on a "User Discretion" condition.

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 2:21pm (PST)
rayce
Ok to finalize this , I have a few questions :

1) wobbuffett and harecross is in gen 4 right ?
2) what does "user discretion" mean ? , sorry but I am still a newbie in terms of these stuff .
3) so can I pick 2 pokepark events for the other 2 events ?
4) as mentioned , if you want any extra stuff like WISHMKR jirachi or mystry mews , I would be happy to add in 2 or so , so do ya want them ?

Just these 4 Qs and we can begin to trade , but its pretty late here so I will sent the pokes to you in the morning

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 2:27pm (PST)
Shadowdarkrai - No problem, lemme see...
1) Yup, both are in 4th Gen.
2) "User Discretion" means you acknowledge that these cannot be verified as legal, so trading them excludes them from refunds if, by some obsolete chance, they are found hacked.
3) I thought the three events you gave me were gifts? I would trade you maybe one, because Wishmaker Jirachi's are pretty easy to get, and Pokepark's take a little more work.
4) No thanks, but thank you .

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 2:48pm (PST)
Rayce

0777 5183 2412

I'm in.

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 3:16pm (PST)
rayce

Ya the WISHMKR jirachi's are gifts , I am talking about the four pokes you choose , and i picked Sunday wobbuffett and heracross , which still leaves 2 more pokes I have not choose yet . So I was thinking of choosing 2 pokeparks for them if you still don't understand go to page 31 of your shop and have a look there

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 3:45pm (PST)
Nero Jinous

I'm still interested in one of your Gen IV Shaymin if you're willing to accept a Sinjoh ruins Pokémon, despite Rayce agreeing to trade me one.

Author:   EoTN
Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 9:22pm (PST)
PCJP Ralts (Rash) [Quick to Flee] {HP 18} |OT: ぴゃぴゃ ID: 56452 Available on 4th Gen| ✓
PCJP Ralts (Sassy) [Very Finicky] {HP 18} |OT: ぴゃぴゃ ID: 56452 Available on 4th Gen| ✓
PCJP Ralts (Bashful) [Alert to sounds] {HP 18} |OT: ハルカ ID: 41947 Available on 4th Gen|
PCJP Ralts (Sassy) [Often lost in thought] {HP 18} |OT:サツキ ID: 09538 Available on 4th Gen|

Rayce, What's special about these ralts? Do they have special moves?

Date:   Jun 08, 13 at 9:35pm (PST)
Soniktts - Sorry, I had to leave. I'm available now if you are to trade.

Shadowdarkrai - Ooooh ok, so this is for the ones I wanted, gotcha. Sorry, I was misinterpreting your message, haha. Yeah, those are fine, and if you want to pick 2 Pokepark's, then those are fair game, too. Thanks for reminding me :L

EoTN - Yup, each Ralts has either Wish or Charm (I can tell you which one each has if you're interested in any of them).

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.