Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Rayce and Nero's Trade Shop II! - page 30

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1825201-rayce-neros-trade-shop-ii/30.htm

Author:   Rayce
Date:   May 29, 13 at 6:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Rayce and Nero's Trade Shop II!
-------------------------------------------
maj48 - Yeah, any event can come with proof depending on who you ask, I have a few. Sure, take as much time as you need, I'm always available.

DannyB01 - They're for trade, definitely. I guess for those I'd be looking for other events with proof as a best case scenario, and as a lesser extent, any rare event. It's taken me quite a while, but I do have several events now with proof of obtaining

Author:   Woody
Date:   May 30, 13 at 9:12am (PST)
Rayce
Hi,
I have these five from your wants to trade
--> Japanese Laboratory Genesect (obtained myself and uncloned)
--> 7-11 Pikachu
--> Sticker Collector Bulbasaur (KOR) (obtained myself and uncloned)
--> Sticker Collector Charmander (KOR) (obtained myself and uncloned)
--> Sticker Collector Squirtle (KOR) (obtained myself and uncloned)

This is what I am looking the most for in your shop
PCNYa Staryu (Mild) [Info Withheld] {HP Withheld} |ID: 00019 Available on 4th gen| ✓

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   May 30, 13 at 10:50am (PST)
Rayce - I don't have many GBA events with proof at all apart from my pokepark jirachis which will never be for trade. As I'm sending you the US BF zigzagoons, I have another 25 japanese ones if you'd like them? They'll be .gbn files, so if I have to I can stick them in a save for you, but I'd rather not! How many 10 ANIV do you have? Were they traded around at all before you got them?

Author:   Mobley
Date:   May 30, 13 at 7:46pm (PST)
Rayce
Am I to assume that any that do not specifically say available in gen 4 are gen 5 or are some overlooked in this regard?

Date:   May 30, 13 at 8:57pm (PST)
Woody - Hello! I don't think I'd trade my Staryu for those, since the Staryu is in my opinion a pretty rare GBA event. But I may be inclined to trade it for some Dream World events; you don't happen to have a Japanese or Korean DW account would you?

Mobley - Yup, correct! Everything lacking a label is in 5th Gen. Anything in particular you were curious about?

DannyB01 - Surprisingly, this set isn't well distributed, I got them from the original trainer who appeared to have traded one or two of them. I believe there is 15 total, lemme spoiler them all for you:

I don't think I want to dive head first into 3rd Gen just yet, I think I'd prefer to get my feet wet and try it out for a bit to see if I like it or not (if you don't mind). Hmm, any chance you could dig up an old list of events you've got?

Date:   May 30, 13 at 9:11pm (PST)
Rayce
I was looking at some of your Deoxys, and would of preferred one of the DOEL ones so it would get the foreign exp boost. But I guess I could go for a Space C Deoxys. Does a lvl 1 Giratina from the Sinjoh ruins sound alright?

Author:   Zheukia
Date:   May 30, 13 at 10:50pm (PST)
Rayce

I got a Flawless shiny mudkip and a shiny crobat.

And I am willing to trade them for other flawless or IV bred pokemon.

Author:   Woody
Date:   May 31, 13 at 12:19am (PST)
Rayce
I have multiple German and Japanese DW accounts, as well as one Korean. Since I don't clone my Gen 5 events I consider Korean DWs extremely rare, because you need to get a Korean social ID to log into the DW. Trust me I had to offer a lot so that some Korean guy was willing to give me his ID and set up the account.
I am not really sure, if I will trade Pokemon with my own OT at all. I would rather put this on hold and as soon as there is a new DW event coming up, I would reset my game to OT Rayce, because in that case I don't care what happens with that Pokemon later on.

Date:   May 31, 13 at 4:09pm (PST)
Mobley - I actually do have a DOEL Deoxys on 4th Generation, would you like that one? Just seems I haven't marked it on my shop listing.

Zheukia - I used to have a list of Shiny Flawless Pokemon, but I kind of gave up trading them because I had lost a great deal of them. I know we've got a lot of great Shiny Flawless shops here on Shopping District that have a good deal, and I think Abysmal and RainbowUmbreon have a lot of 4th Gen Shiny Flawless Pokemon over at Alph Ruin's Trade Shop, maybe they have something you like?

Woody - Wow, that's amazing. If you'd like to put this on hold I'm more than willing to wait. I know very well about keeping 5th gen events uncloned as I'm on a few forums that only permit that, so I completely understand your situation. If you'd like to trade, the Staryu is available.

Here would be some of the Dream World events I'd be looking for for the future, in any of the languages you've got: Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Imprison Gothorita.

Date:   May 31, 13 at 5:37pm (PST)
Rayce
Yes that would be perfect. FC 4600 0245 0122

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   May 31, 13 at 8:19pm (PST)
Rayce
Well I only have like ten flawless shinies in Gen4. xD
However, all of my Gen4 events are still available in Gen4 format.

Btw is there anything I have that you'd like for those 10 ANIV? :>

Author:   DannyB01
Date:   Jun 01, 13 at 10:58am (PST)
Sure thing Rayce, here's a not-too-out-of-date list: dannyb01.wikispaces.com/

It might take a while to load though!

Those 10 ANIV haven't got out much you're right, I probably only had about a third of them already so I am interested. Hopefully you don't want anything too extremely rare though...

Date:   Jun 01, 13 at 3:01pm (PST)
Abysmal - Here's what I'm interested in:
UT DW ♂ Umbreon Lv10--Inner Focus--Adamant nature--2/12/2013--OT:Geo | ID:28112--IV:15/23/28/2/13/17--HP: Grass

DannyB01 - Good thing I didn't open that up on my phone, I'm sure I would've gone way over my data, haha. Lemme see... would these Bryant park ones be equal trades? You said you had about a third of them, so that means you need 10 of the 15 plus the proof, so I picked 10.

Mobley - Cool, thanks! You'll be using my 4th gen FC in my signature. Incase you're using mobile version, here it is: 3697 5094 2575

Date:   Jun 01, 13 at 9:11pm (PST)
Rayce
Just as soon as I can catch you while you're still on we'll be set. I keep missing you by like an hour.

Author:   therealbatman
Date:   Jun 01, 13 at 10:27pm (PST)
nero jinous

I'm interested in your movie14 victini. Would you be interested in a ruby and sapphire anniversary groundon?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.