Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Mount Coronet Trading Center - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1806138-mount-coronet-trading-center/6.htm

Author:   Flyer1228
Date:   Jan 17, 13 at 5:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Mount Coronet Trading Center
-------------------------------------------
vimon

I can do flawless, but not shiny flawless.

Author:   ZiR
Date:   Jan 17, 13 at 5:33pm (PST)
quote vimon
Flyer1228
ZiR
do you have UT safari zone Shinys, UT Bug Catching Contest Shinys or UT XD/Colosseum Shinys?
No, I still don't have any of these kind, the only shiny which I consider pretty rare and I got it by myself without any RNG trick, is a Cynthia's shiny Togepi, but I trained a lot (now is a Togekiss), I got this little guy years before I start to collect shinies. ^^

emanile
Hi! Do you have any preference for Celebi and Deoxys? I could pickup something for you, but it would help to know if you like pokemons with higher or lower level, or do you need to unlock the HG/SS events? For example, I don't think an Ageto Celebi or a 10th ANIV would help you to fight against Giovanni, got it? About clone, yes I can make a copy of you pokemons for myself and return your original back, but is that all right? Or do you need extra copies of your pokemons? Not sure if I understood this part, because that would be a 2nd kind of job, and we should discuss a "price" (like items or something) according to the number of copies do you need, but, for now, the maximum number of clones available are 3 copies for trade of each pokemon. I don't have much available space in my memory card. =/

Author:   emanile
Date:   Jan 17, 13 at 8:14pm (PST)
quote ZiR
emanile
Hi! Do you have any preference for Celebi and Deoxys? I could pickup something for you, but it would help to know if you like pokemons with higher or lower level, or do you need to unlock the HG/SS events? For example, I don't think an Ageto Celebi or a 10th ANIV would help you to fight against Giovanni, got it? About clone, yes I can make a copy of you pokemons for myself and return your original back, but is that all right? Or do you need extra copies of your pokemons? Not sure if I understood this part, because that would be a 2nd kind of job, and we should discuss a "price" (like items or something) according to the number of copies do you need, but, for now, the maximum number of clones available are 3 copies for trade of each pokemon. I don't have much available space in my memory card. =/
A Celebi that activates the Giovanni event in HGSS, preferably.
386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Quiet/Gamestp/06218/Highly curious/50/No (Jun 20, 2008 - 112) (Just chose randomly)
Yes, can you make a clone, and then send the original back? No extra copies needed.
I think that's it.
First time doing this kind of trading thing, so yeah
Is that okay with you, ZiR?
I'm also in AEST (Australian Eastern) so time will have to be negotiated.

Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 1:05am (PST)
quote emanile
quote ZiR
emanile
A Celebi that activates the Giovanni event in HGSS, preferably.
386/Deoxys/DEOXYS/Genderless/Quiet/Gamestp/06218/Highly curious/50/No (Jun 20, 2008 - 112) (Just chose randomly)
Yes, can you make a clone, and then send the original back? No extra copies needed.
I think that's it.
First time doing this kind of trading thing, so yeah
Is that okay with you, ZiR?
I'm also in AEST (Australian Eastern) so time will have to be negotiated.
For sure!

Ok! I'm assuming that you are in the Sydney's GMT, so we have a difference of 13 hours. I live in Brazil (-3GMT), and I believe (not quite sure yet) that I will be available in 16-17 hours from now, probably 12pm-1pm for you or a little bit later. If is better for you we can try tomorrow (for me) in like 8am-9am, that would be 9-10pm for you. Which time would be better for you?

Author:   vimon
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 1:33am (PST)
Flyer1228
ok so I only need them shiny
what do you want i can offer
UT 06180 JAP Goon Scizor--Swarm--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 01031 GAMESTP Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 02141 WIN2011 Entei--Pressure--Adamant nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Timid nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Calm nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 02271 GAMESTP Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 05099 VGC09 Milotic--Marvel Scale--Timid nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 05318 ALAMOS Darkrai--Bad Dreams--Timid nature--Mischievous--IVs: Flawless

Author:   emanile
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 2:50am (PST)
quote ZiR
For sure!

Ok! I'm assuming that you are in the Sydney's GMT, so we have a difference of 13 hours. I live in Brazil (-3GMT), and I believe (not quite sure yet) that I will be available in 16-17 hours from now, probably 12pm-1pm for you or a little bit later. If is better for you we can try tomorrow (for me) in like 8am-9am, that would be 9-10pm for you. Which time would be better for you?
Yep, 9-10pm for me, 8-9am for you sounds good. FC: 1032 5413 6513 OT: HIRO (Pearl)
Just the FC on the first page, correct?

Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 5:09pm (PST)
quote vimon
Flyer1228
UT 06180 JAP Goon Scizor--Swarm--Adamant nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 01031 GAMESTP Raikou--Pressure--Rash nature--Capable of taking hits--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Timid nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Calm nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless
UT 07100 JAP Movie Celebi--Natural Cure--Jolly nature--Alert to sounds--IVs: Flawless
UT 02271 GAMESTP Celebi--Natural Cure--Modest nature--Somewhat vain--IVs: Flawless
UT 05099 VGC09 Milotic--Marvel Scale--Timid nature--Often dozes off--IVs: Flawless

As I am a cautious person, would you be able to get them hack checked and show me some proof? I'm not 100% confident in the legitimicy of Flawless events. (nothing against you of course).

As for Shiny Captures, I can do that. What sort of pokemon are you looking for? (Any?)

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 7:12pm (PST)
Flyer1228
your shiny hadou mew is a hack. the only mew that can be shiny is emerald's japanese faraway island mew

Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 9:23pm (PST)
quote EragonFanatic2007
Flyer1228
your shiny hadou mew is a hack. the only mew that can be shiny is emerald's japanese faraway island mew
Yes I know. I haven't weeded them all out yet. I'm finishing up a list on pokemon secure and then i'll just copy and paste. Thanks for the information!

Date:   Jan 19, 13 at 12:56am (PST)
quote Flyer1228
quote vimon
Flyer1228

As I am a cautious person, would you be able to get them hack checked and show me some proof? I'm not 100% confident in the legitimicy of Flawless events. (nothing against you of course).

As for Shiny Captures, I can do that. What sort of pokemon are you looking for? (Any?)
https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=box&bid=2&u=vimon
UT Bug Catching Contest Shinys

Date:   Jan 19, 13 at 1:56am (PST)
emanile

Done thanks for these amazing pokemons. ^^

Have fun with Celebi and Deoxys. =)

Date:   Jan 19, 13 at 2:14pm (PST)
vimon

I'm on pearl, so bug catching pokemon are impossible as they are on HG/SS.

Date:   Jan 19, 13 at 2:15pm (PST)
Flyer1228
ok so i want
UT safari zone Shinys

Date:   Jan 19, 13 at 4:11pm (PST)
vimon

it's a can do, however I would prefer non-public events. I would say 2-3 shines for ever 1 event. You just want it shiny, nothing else?

Author:   RainbowUmbreon
Date:   Jan 19, 13 at 4:57pm (PST)
ZIR
CMT for

490/Manaphy/マナフィ/Genderless/Lonely/しょうや★/10192/Likes to trash about/1/Yes (Learned Surf) (Nov 30, 2008) Hatched (May 14, 2008)*

what are its ivs

385/Jirachi/JIRACHI/Genderless/Impish/VER2010/06260/Good endurance/05/No (Jun 28, 2010 - 25) (Only good offers)
what country is it from

250/Ho-Oh/HO-OH/Genderless/Jolly/DUELLBE/10048/Scatters things often/70/No --->german am i right?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.