Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Baseball Shop of Champions 2.0 Specializing in the Dream World Now Open - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1805133-baseball-shop-of-champions-2-specializing-in-dream-world-open/

Author:   baseball4lyfe85
Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
Subject:   Baseball Shop of Champions 2.0 Specializing in the Dream World Now Open
-------------------------------------------
Welcome to Baseballs' Shop of Campions

Welcome to my Neoseeker Shop Guys. This shop will have a little bit of everything from every generation of Pokemon.

I own many copies of Pokemon games, I currently have Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Two Copies of Ruby, Soul SIlver, Platnium, Black, Two Copies of White, Black 2, White 2, and a Japanese Copy of White 2

Here is a list of rules and guidelines that I expect to be followed while you visit my shop:
First; No spamming or flaming is allowed
Second; No trading hacks, no one likes them so I am included in no one.
Third; Im not always playing pokemon or on this site so please give me time to process your request.
Fourth; I really like to trade via files i could explain how to do this if anyone needs help and I can also provide a site that allows you to send your acquired pokemon to your game.
Fifth; All pokemon in my shop are mine
Sixth; I prefer file trading but if necessary wifi can get done but it will take longer to arrange a time.
Seventh; Just have fun, this is a game.

File Trading Email

Game Id/Sids

Services

Eggmove

Eggmove Rules
First; I only trade males so that you can pass the move on yourself
Second; Egg Moved Pokemon will be traded for Other Eggmoved Pokemon or DreamWorld Pokemon UT in DreamBall
Third; Again just give me time it will get done in a reasonable amount of time.

Third Generation RNGs (Live Battery, Retail Cart)
Third Generation RNGs on retail cart is extremely hard, spreads are some of the best spreads for their natures that occur in a realistic time.

Generation Five Pokemon

Trophy Case

Save Files

DreamWorld Events (All With Proof)

Dream World Pokemon (All With Proof)

These Pokemon are all mine and at Untrained and directly from the Dream World. They come in the Dream Ball and with one unique move. They are either from my Japanese White 2 or my English Black and White 2. I can provide Friend Board picture to prove they are legit. Also, I tend to RNG them however some are not.

Date:   Dec 14, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: Baseball Shop of Champions 2.0 Specializing in the Dream World Now Open
two

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
Subject:   re: Baseball Shop of Champions 2.0 Specializing in the Dream World Now Open
baseball4lyfe85 What would be the HP of your Bulbasaur?
Well I'm interested in these:As for what I can offer, anything in my shop, in my sig. (:

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 9:51am (PST)
Abysmal
do you happen to have your dream world events on file? as for the bulbasaur his hidden power is ground 69. I used an online calculator to figure that out. For the starters they are supposed to only be for good offers only I dont know if you would consider that fair. If you did was all four the rayquaza, bulbasaur leafeon and mudkip i would like your dw events?

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 10:28am (PST)
Hi baseball4lyfe85!
Good luck with the new shop! :D

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 10:58am (PST)
baseball4lyfe85 I'm not interested in the Bulbasaur then, thanks though. I would rather have the JAP DW Torchic, is that cool? Btw are all your DWs caught in DreamBalls?
So my 5 DW Events for those 4, sound good?
Oh and yes I can get them on file. Do you want me to email you the proofs, or just PM them to you? (:

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 11:03am (PST)
quote Abysmal
baseball4lyfe85 I'm not interested in the Bulbasaur then, thanks though. I would rather have the JAP DW Torchic, is that cool? Btw are all your DWs caught in DreamBalls?
So my 5 DW Events for those 4, sound good?
Oh and yes I can get them on file. Do you want me to email you the proofs, or just PM them to you? (:

email all together please, all of them are in dream balls I'm just heading out so if you would like to send them and then i will respond that is fine if not ill be home shortly. my email is in the post above if you wanna send them.

Amsey

Thank You!!! i know you collect dream world pokemon so if you see something you need let me know i have more going up later that i haven't captured yet.

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)
baseball4lyfe85 Alright I've sent the files with proof to your email. (:

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
quote Abysmal
baseball4lyfe85 Alright I've sent the files with proof to your email. (:
i have responded mate, for the mud kip the ot extracted the .sav file so i have a brave one with the same proof.... if you would be able to get a meloetta on file i would gladly send you that one as well.

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 4:45pm (PST)
baseball4lyfe85 Wait what? So how do you get it to a .pkm file?

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 5:13pm (PST)
quote Abysmal
baseball4lyfe85 Wait what? So how do you get it to a .pkm file?
Get what meloetta?

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 5:17pm (PST)
baseball4lyfe85 No how do I get the Mudkip to .pkm file? I want to get it on my game but I don't know how complicated that would be.

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
quote Abysmal
baseball4lyfe85 No how do I get the Mudkip to .pkm file? I want to get it on my game but I don't know how complicated that would be.
What site are you using to upload it to your game?

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 5:46pm (PST)
baseball4lyfe85 I have other people that have an Flash Card to download it to their game and trade it over to me. If I download them from PokeCheck then they'd end up having event ribbons, making then hacks, so I don't do that.
If they would be able to get it to me with out a problem if they're .sav and they could still get them as .pkm files or to my game then I suppose that'll be fine as well.

Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 5:49pm (PST)
quote Abysmal
baseball4lyfe85 I have other people that have an Flash Card to download it to their game and trade it over to me. If I download them from PokeCheck then they'd end up having event ribbons, making then hacks, so I don't do that.
If they would be able to get it to me with out a problem if they're .sav and they could still get them as .pkm files or to my game then I suppose that'll be fine as well.

All the Pokemon I sent you are in .pkm format you don't need a flashcart or NDS drive to get them in your game.

When I get home ill send you a link to a site that has you change your primary DNs then you just receive them from the gts.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.