Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Snowy Alliance ~ Two traders become three. Rayce was here. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1800110-snowy-alliance-two-traders-become-three-rayce-was-here/4.htm

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 2:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Snowy Alliance ~ Two traders become three. Rayce was here.
-------------------------------------------
GoldenMagikarp Awesomesauce ^^
Oh it's not just you, I'm not being alerted of some of my tags aswell D: So I'll just have to keep refreshing this thread so I know if you've replied or not xP It's black magic ;o

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 2:53pm (PST)
coconut16 I'm almost certain that there are gnomes here that are stealing my notifications

Date:   Dec 08, 12 at 3:00pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp I'm starting to think they're some gnomes in my account stealing my notifcations too >< GAHH GNOMES THEY'RE EVERYWHERE D:

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 8:48am (PST)
Gahhh you guys caught me ;__;
I have been stealing everyone's notifications, sorry coconut16 & GoldenMagikarp :(

ADDED: DW English Leafeon
Jolly-5/19/2011-Alert to sounds

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 8:52am (PST)
Amsey

So you are a gnome then? I KNEW IT!

(Sorry, I just had to write that. I'll stop beeing off-topic now ^^)

Date:   Dec 09, 12 at 9:48am (PST)
Amsey I'm in shock ;o I never would've guessed it was you D: But I agree with GoldenMagikarp about your gnomeness :'D (just kidding)

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
Snowfoot
Just got my own dw chimchar from the code in black 2 from walmart and a korean dw chimchar both with proof.

Author:   Frayne
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 5:32pm (PST)
Hey Snowfoot what would you want for one of your UT shinys? Like your Gible, male ralts, larvitar.

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 and Rayce- hi, my most sincere apologies to the both of you. I love the pokemons you offered , i just havent got time to go through anything yet ,though im back from my holidays because my presentation is day after tomorrow ( 14th December ) . and I have an important exam right before Christmas ( 21st December ). Ill slot some time in between to talk and trade with you both. I promise .Im so sorry for being awol.

Id certainly love to have a look at that card eragon, as far as I know, searcher pinplup is not on project pokemon and national volcarona is ( which sadly we cant tell from a truly self obtained pgt file ever ) . So , im interested in the pinplups pgt file.

Im quite lost about dw, and im gathering that the starters are now available in English version? ( this makes me excited – as I love to rng my own bulbasaur soon enough ). and of course, im so happy of the chimchar that is NOT OT dom for once XD.

Frayne- hi there , they are not normal shinies. They are flawless .or high IV ( question me more if you dont know what i am gibbering XD). I trade them acording to the OT , or wether they are on pokecheck actually. For example , MAT 's pokemon (like his scizor and taillow ) are available free of charge. I believe thats what he wants before he went AWOL. It all depends on the OT of the larvitar you want ( which i think i have quite a few ).and ill check gible/ ralts.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 6:14pm (PST)
Snowfoot
Just the sinnoh starters so far. perhaps later on they will start releasing the other starters. yeah whenever you have time is cool. notify me then. sometime this week i will be seeing the hobbit

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:21pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 - i certainly will! your last list sure have so many pokemons that i wanted! I ll need the ot and id of both chimchar. (i know this trade will be special - as one of them will be with your id ).
im interested in trying out to rng chimchar( flawless ) for you, if you have saved up the wondercard.
ill try extralink rng for that baby.
Not so much of a fan of LOTR, but i heard " the hobbit" has an interesting storyline. Tell me how it goes , so ill catch it in Malaysia cinema if its good.
ill recommend " rise of the guardian" back to back if you go to the cinema to catch the hobbit. Ive seen it , and it was awesome.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
Snowfoot
there are no wondercards for dw events. id and ots for the chimchars are
31937 Kevin
42793 GA투

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007- I've double checked and confirmed . the korean chimchar is clear ( and of course, your own one is ). Im so happy for you to get a korean chimchar that is not on pokecheck.org ( with proof ).
Hmm... you said wallmart, so i thought its a wondercard that wallmart gives so you could receive the chimchar in dw. Correct me if im wrong . Im a noob concerning dw events XD.

amsey , coconut16- im glad the notification between me and kevin (eragon ) works fine ... XD....no gnomes reported so far XD,but im not sure itll stay this way, especially with a shopmate being a gnome XD.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)
Snowfoot
the codes for the english starters come in specially marked copies of black 2 and white 2 in walmart stores. they are 1 time use.

Date:   Dec 11, 12 at 7:47pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007- sometimes, i WISH i live in the USA.... nops... never heard of it in Malaysia, but glad you got that code. I assume this is like kero- kero megazine ( only that this is the game , instead of a megazine ), correct me if im wrong..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.