Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Snowy Alliance ~ Two traders become three. Rayce was here. - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1800110-snowy-alliance-two-traders-become-three-rayce-was-here/12.htm

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 9:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Snowy Alliance ~ Two traders become three. Rayce was here.
-------------------------------------------
amsey, rayce , EragonFanatic2007, Abysmal ,@Rottenapples , LadyAriel, ShinyPhione
Hi, a very happy new year to everyone ( although i am 8 days late !) j. I miss you GUYS ! just a note that i havent forgotten you all! I know i have a tendency to go AWOL - but this time for a good reason and something i should have done for a long time . Im just after my finals , and I been organising an extensive database of none tradable pokemon and hacklist ( for flawless and events ), after i am done , everything will be clear and you will not trade hacks / spammed events and receive them again ( hopefully ).

I will only pass this list to my trusted traders ( since it includes the secure hacklist , which im not comfortable exposing to hackers over here )... and l hopefully my list make our trading smother ( which is the reason i delayed our trade ). so , if you want that list, please give me your e mail ! we may start trading by choosing from the list of the flawless and events i mark as tradable SNOWY

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 9:37am (PST)
Hi Snowfoot, my email is amseykjaer@hotmail.se Nice to see you back hun!

But yeah, this list will come in extremely handy for myself and Rayce especially. ^^

How did your finals go? :D

Author:   Snowfoot
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 9:42am (PST)
amsey - well, its pretty subjective, i don't even know how i fair ( which is indeed the worrying part ). I hope i do well, but since that subject isnt even part of my course, i will be least affected fortunately . I took it as extra credits to learn more about research , but it seems i learn nothing from it * sigh *

i will be forwarding it to that e mail soon enough. Im done with the BIGGEST headache ( which is 10 aniv )- spending 10 days on and off dowloading everything and listing every single one of them hacked and spammed events ... , and yet to finish jeremy , gceas , and flawless . but i will get to it soon .

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 9:44am (PST)
I can imagine 10ANIV to be the biggest pain out of them all Snowfoot, there's loads of them XD Thank you for doing all of this though. ^^

I have had an exam today and just flew through it. It was meant to be 2 hours out of the 10 hour exam and I've done half of the questions already :||

Author:   Turtle Commando
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 11:35am (PST)
coconut16

Im interested in your dwf gurdurr, abra, and zangoose. I have some dwfs to trade in return. I have vulpix, poliwag, gligar, carvanha, sableye, remoraid, smeargle, shroomish, dratini, slowpoke, and riolu.

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 1:46pm (PST)
Welcome back Snowfoot! As long as you DO come back, going AWOL is fine by me. Missed you so much!

Author:   Coconut
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 3:02pm (PST)
Turtle Commando Hi! Since the Zangoose and Abra were bred, I'll breed you one of each (female of course) and I'll clone the Gurdurr.
Are any of your DWFs UT in dream balls? If so, I'll trade one UT DWF and two bred ones for the ones you're requesting, so we're even! That sound okay? ^^
From your list I don't have Carvanha and Remoraid. From your list I don't have UT in dream balls are Vulpix, Poliwag, Sableye and Smeargle (and the two listed earlier). Sorry if this sounds confusing! Basically I'm trying to obtain every single DWF UT in a dream ball possible - and that is my main priority at the moment

Author:   amoriandis
Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 3:47pm (PST)
coconut16
hello I was interested in your dream radar Thunderus,Tornadus and landourus.
If you would take a look at my shop and see if theres is anything that interests you

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 9:12pm (PST)
quote coconut16
Turtle Commando Hi! Since the Zangoose and Abra were bred, I'll breed you one of each (female of course) and I'll clone the Gurdurr.
Are any of your DWFs UT in dream balls? If so, I'll trade one UT DWF and two bred ones for the ones you're requesting, so we're even! That sound okay? ^^
From your list I don't have Carvanha and Remoraid. From your list I don't have UT in dream balls are Vulpix, Poliwag, Sableye and Smeargle (and the two listed earlier). Sorry if this sounds confusing! Basically I'm trying to obtain every single DWF UT in a dream ball possible - and that is my main priority at the moment

coconut16 Unfortunately they are all bred :/ other than my riolu. But id rather not have gurdurr if youre cloning it. But if you can breed me an abra and zangoose ill gladly trade whatever youd like off my list.

Date:   Jan 08, 13 at 11:33pm (PST)
Turtle Commando Okay, that's fine So I'll breed you a female Zangoose and Abra for a female DW Carvanha and Remoraid?

amoriandis Okay, I'll take a look at your shop! ^^

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 3:24am (PST)
coconut16
ok sounds good

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 3:28am (PST)
quote coconut16
Turtle Commando Okay, that's fine So I'll breed you a female Zangoose and Abra for a female DW Carvanha and Remoraid?

amoriandis Okay, I'll take a look at your shop! ^^

coconut16 Sounds good to me! Im not sure when i can trade though, possibly tonight. Do you mind waiting and ill make a post when i catch you online?

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 4:41am (PST)
amoriandis Do you have any UT DWFs in dream balls?

Turtle Commando I'm pretty busy myself with exam revision, so I definately don't mind waiting! So our trade is Zangoose and Abra DWF, for your Carvanha and Remoraid DWF? ^^

Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 4:45am (PST)
coconut16
I have quite a few of them right under breedable dream world females

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Jan 09, 13 at 4:47am (PST)
Coconut16

I had totally forgotten about our trade, sorry. Did you tag me again (since I got a notification that you tagged me)? Do you want to trade now? Also, do you want the proof or just the Porygon?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.