Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Magikarp Mall - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1797239-magikarp-mall/3.htm

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5 Shop] The Magikarp Mall
-------------------------------------------
quote ZiR
quote GoldenMagikarp
quote ZiR
quote GoldenMagikarp
ZiR

Can I get these?
250/Ho-Oh/HO-OH/Genderless/Jolly/DUELLBE/10048/70/No (Likes to run)
249/Lugia/LUGIA/Genderless/Docile/Hanata/17929/50/No (Scatters things - Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness - Recieved this one straight from the OT)
025/Pikachu/ ピカチュウ/Male/Docile/セブン/08200/20/No (A little quick-tempered)
390/Chimchar/ヒコザル/Male/Hardy/ナゴヤ/09120/40/No (Likes to thrash about)
486/Regigigas/REGIGIGAS/Genderless/Mild/EUETE09/07189/100/No
Yes you can, how about these pokemons for your PKTOPIA trio (they are holding the items right?), Yamato Whiscash and Shotokan Tropius Lv. 53 UT?
They are only holding items in gen IV. Items can't be poketransfered.

I know, but my offer is for 4th gen. Did I forgot to mention this?
I think you did. That's really awesome I can't trade now. Can you be online tomorrow about 2 hours before this time? Also, do you want to file or wifi trade?

Author:   ZiR
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Magikarp Mall
quote GoldenMagikarp
I think you did. That's really awesome I can't trade now. Can you be online tomorrow about 2 hours before this time? Also, do you want to file or wifi trade?
Ops, my bad! =P
Anyway, I'm afraid I will still in the University at this time, right now is 7pm for me, and the time that I would be available would possibly be 2 and 1/2 hour after the current time (9:30pm or something over here). But if the time I'm free isn't good for you, I think we can trade at saturday, (I might be available for a long time) if you don't mind. =)

Author:   baseball4lyfe85
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 10:26pm (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
baseball4lyfe85

I can do that. What is the OT and ID of the Lucario and do you have a picture of the code you used for it as well?

i have all the proof you need I'm on my phone right now so i can not check the id however i can tell you its OT is Randy... i have a few different copies of white and black 1 so I'm not sure of the id off the top of my head.

for the proof i don't have the serial code i misplaced it and couldn't find it to take a picture, i do have a picture of the box, and my friend board of my befriending it.... it also has my rnged mamoswine and coragunk on it as well.

edit i would like to know if you could do this as a file trade, i never have time to get around to trading over wifi so files would be best for me.

Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
ZiR that time is like 1 am for me (I'm in GMT+1), so that's too late. I guess that we haveto trade on the weekend.

Also, does your WISHMKR Jirachi still hold its berry (and if it does, which berry is it)? I might be more interested in that than the Regigigas since its on gen IV.

baseball4lyfe85 Ok. I prefer to have pictures of the codes for Target Lucarios so that I know that it isn't an Eurogamer Lucario. However, I can still trade for it. And yes, I can file trade anythigng that doesn't hane an event ribbon. PM me with your e-mail and I'll tell you mine.

Author:   Flyer1228
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:22pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp

Okay. Want:
NZ Manaphy Lv. 50 UT [Impish - Proud of its power.] (Available in gen IV.)
PKTOPIA Pikachu Lv. 10 UT [Hardy - Somewhat of a clown.] (Obtained by me. Available in gen IV.)
10ANNIV Lugia Lv. 70 UT [Adamant - Likes to trash about.] (Available in gen IV.)
? Ash's Pikachu Lv. 50 UT [Naughty - Likes to trash about.]
10 ANIV Bryant park Pikachu [Rash - Somewhat vain.]
PKTOPIA Electivire Lv. 50 UT [Adamant - Quick to flee.] (Obtained by me. Available in gen IV.)¨
PKTOPIA Magmortar Lv. 50 UT [Modest - Sturdy body.] (Obtained by me. Available in gen IV.)

Offering:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758170-afws-exotic-pok-mon-shop-open/#0

Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:57pm (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
ZiR that time is like 1 am for me (I'm in GMT+1), so that's too late. I guess that we haveto trade on the weekend.

Also, does your WISHMKR Jirachi still hold its berry (and if it does, which berry is it)? I might be more interested in that than the Regigigas since its on gen IV.

baseball4lyfe85 Ok. I prefer to have pictures of the codes for Target Lucarios so that I know that it isn't an Eurogamer Lucario. However, I can still trade for it. And yes, I can file trade anythigng that doesn't hane an event ribbon. PM me with your e-mail and I'll tell you mine.
Sure! We can trade in this saturday, how about?
I recieved my Jirachi without the berry, BUT, I can put Salac or a Ganlon berry on it with no problems. Or maybe another one that you need. =)

Author:   Ryuu
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 7:11pm (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
Ryuu Can you trade the Pikachu for your DW-Pansage with proof? Also, can you please trade the Pikachu only for other foreign DW-events with proof?

The Kyogre is going to be hack-checked by Rayce when I trade it to him.

Can you tell me the characteristics of these events?
-UT Adamant 핫삼 (Scizor ♂) lv.50 OT 달건 ID 01071
-UT Adamant 셰이미 (Shaymin) lv.30 OT 타임스퀘어 ID 05010 (Time Square)
-UT Timid 밀로틱 (Shiny Milotic ♂) lv.50 (7/25/2010) OT 캐릭터페어 ID 07210 (on 4th & 5th gen) (Summer Festival)
-UT Adamant 곤율랭 (Scraggy ♂) lv.1 (6/28/2011) OT 지우 ID 06281
Sure, use my black fc saizo for pansage
scraggy - hates to lose
scizor - good perseverance
milotic - impetuous and silly
shaymin - often scatters things

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 4:01am (PST)
Flyer1228

I can't really trade you the Ash's Pikachu since it's gen V only and I don't have it in file, sorry. Also, the 10 ANIV Pikachu is gen V only as well, but you can file trade for that, right?

When I pokechecked the 10ANNIV Lugia, it had "invalid pal park trash bytes". But the person I got it from said that it was an error with pokecheck. Also, both EragonFanatic2007 and DannyBO1 seems to have it, so I'm pretty sure its fine. I just thought that you should know.

For all your wants (except Ash's Pikachu), can I get these or is that too much?
Aura Mew Adamant Lv.10 OT: Aura 20078- Loves to eat (Must have that one. It's one of my highest wants )
Weavile Jolly Male Lv.30 OT: WORLD09 08159- Likes to run
Shiny WISHMKR Jirachi Docile Lv.5 OT: WISHMKR 20043- Likes to relax (Is this still holding its item?)
GCEA Osaka Chansey ラッキー Rash Female Lv.10 OT: オーサカ 60114- Highly Persistant
Movie 07 Darkrai ダークライ Timid Lv.50 OT: えいがかん 07147- Mischievous

ZiR

Can you give the Jirachi a Salac berry and trade me that instead of the Regigigas?

Ryuu

Would you trade me the Scizor for the Kyogre?

Also, would you trade your DW-Pansear and Panpour for DW-Mudkip and Torchic with proof? I don't have them yet, but I'm getting them from Rayce soon. That way I can get the Kyogre hack-checked before we trade.

Author:   Flyer1228
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 7:22am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp

Ah, then I don't want Ashs Pikachu and 10ANIV Lugia, sorry. I think I'll hold on to the GCEA and Shiny WISHMKR, theyre kinda rare to have.

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 9:01am (PST)
Flyer1228

Ok. How about these for the remaining 5?

Aura Mew Adamant Lv.10 OT: Aura 20078- Loves to eat
Weavile Jolly Male Lv.30 OT: WORLD09 08159- Likes to run
Movie 07 Darkrai ダークライ Timid Lv.50 OT: えいがかん 07147- Mischievous
Movie 10 Celebi セレビィ Modest Lv.50 OT: えいがかん 07100- Loves to eat
2007 Tanabata Jirachi ジラ-チ Calm Lv. 5 OT: タナバタ 07077- Good Endurance

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
ZiR
Can you give the Jirachi a Salac berry and trade me that instead of the Regigigas?
Yes I can, but why not trade 6 pokemons each side? If you could trade the 10 Aniv Lugia for the Regigigas that would works too, unless you don't want Regigigas anymore, but now it's up to you.

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
ZiR

I don't think that I want to trade the regigigas for the Lugia, but do you have a shiny UT Latios, Heatran or Regigigas in gen IV? If you do, I can trade that for the Lugia. I need one of those legendaries as quickly as possible.

Also, did you read what I wrote to Flyer about the Lugia?

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 2:21pm (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
ZiR

I don't think that I want to trade the regigigas for the Lugia, but do you have a shiny UT Latios, Heatran or Regigigas in gen IV? If you do, I can trade that for the Lugia. I need one of those legendaries as quickly as possible.

Also, did you read what I wrote to Flyer about the Lugia?
I have all of them which one do you want?

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 2:22pm (PST)
ZiR

Can you tell me their OTs, IDs and natures?

Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 2:26pm (PST)
Heatran (Modest) - Daniel 39485
Regigigas (Adamant) - Enrique 19656
Latios (Gentle) - Some japanese dude 14336

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.