Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Close Please - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1791449-close-please/15.htm

Author:   vimon
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 1:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: Close Please
-------------------------------------------
quote super sonic
quote vimon
super sonic
your Shiny wishmaker jirachi is legit?
I'm pretty sure. Your interested?

Gjones18 sure I'm good with that
yea, what is Nature?

Author:   Ken
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: <~The Golden STAR Were ALL Your Dreams Come True~> *Gen 1-5 Update d NEW *LOOK* NEW *Pokemon* AND *RAFFLES*
Lucy69
Hi,just want to note that i have enter the raffle in the previous page but not in the raffle space...

Author:   Lucy_88
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: <~The Golden STAR Were ALL Your Dreams Come True~> *Gen 1-5 Update d NEW *LOOK* NEW *Pokemon* AND *RAFFLES*
ken, sorry! i put you in there now xx also do you have any female dream world/radar pokemon? xx

quote Gjones18
Pikachugirl_2012 and super sonic would you trade your Darkrai for a level 50 Deoxys? Or for something from my trade?

Lucy69 I can offer you a Level 41 shiny female Jellicent (Impish) (slightly touched) and a level 53 UT Shiny Dugtrio (hasty) for your shiny Reuniclus and Starmie. I can also add a couple DWF's you don't have yet. Also, what natures are your hacked Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi, Keldeo and Solosis? I could offer a hacked level 100 bold porygon-Z for one of them
gjones im not too bothered about the shinies so much but def for the female dws, what do you have? xx
also the keldeo is timid, the jirachii naive and the solosis, modest xx

This message was merged with other messages by Amsey (moderator)

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: Close Please
quote Lucy69
ken, sorry! i put you in there now xx also do you have any female dream world/radar pokemon? xx
I have a UT DW female horsea
p.s. Thanks for the entry

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:47am (PST)
ken im interested in that, you can pick a female dw from my stock and hopefully we can come to an agreement xx

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:54am (PST)
Lucy69
Can i have a squirtle if possible =) ?
I love that very much, If can't i will just have the brave bagon

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:57am (PST)
ken sure! i will quickly breed you a squirtle now, i LOVE them too xx

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 4:06am (PST)
quote Lucy69
ken sure! i will quickly breed you a squirtle now, i LOVE them too xx
Thanks! =)
This is my FC: 4728 5991 7375

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 4:14am (PST)
ken im ready and heading into the wifi room now xxx my fc is in my sig

Author:   super sonic
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 4:33am (PST)
vimon docile

Author:   vimon
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 4:56am (PST)
quote super sonic
vimon docile
sry I already have docile Shiny wishmaker jirachi

Author:   shinx
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 6:36am (PST)
Pikachugirl_2012 Hey, if you're still interested in a gamestp shiny suicune, would you like to trade it for your shaymin?

Author:   Pikachugirl_2014
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
quote shinx
Pikachugirl_2012 Hey, if you're still interested in a gamestp shiny suicune, would you like to trade it for your shaymin?
I'm still interested but I'm babysitting right now

Author:   shinx
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 6:42am (PST)
Pikachugirl_2012 Okay, we'll trade when you can then.

Author:   Wishfullfanfic
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
Lucy69

In game name: Anna
FC: 1335 6000 5232
Your Favourite pokemon : Milotic
And why is it your favourite?: Fell in love at first sight with it, I love the design.
Your Number (1-20): 12 is available

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.