Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Abysmal's PokeCenter - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1787022-abysmals-pokecenter/

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:02am (PST)
Subject:   Abysmal's PokeCenter
-------------------------------------------

A special thanks to NovaBlueShinyUmbreon for the awesome banner!

Welcome to my Shop

Trainer Name: Jon (58403)
Platinum FC: 2495 0374 8814
Black2 FC: 3740 7339 2086

Offer UT Pokemon ONLY (Meaning NO Exp gained what so ever and NO Pokerus)

Rules/Notices

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wants

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haves

If you have any questions feel free to ask..

And I don't want Pokemon that are on here.

Author:   NovaBlueShinyUmbreon
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:12am (PST)
Subject:   re: Abysmal's PokeCenter
Abysmal

Two things, one, did you report that Krimson4eva guy? He might be Marv or LordHIpower, or something. I almost had to trade with that person Close call, I guess
Second, I have a shiny Chandelure, near flawless. I suppose I can start business here. I haven't touched it, but the provider might have, I really don't know the definite definition if UT
Also, I can't trade now but later today

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Nah I don't really want to waste my time with them just throwing it out there, I guess.

Yeah sure, anything you'd particularly like?

Author:   IronLuigi
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 10:07am (PST)
Subject:   [Gen 5] Abysmal's PokeCenter
Abysmal
Thanks for list me on your White List , and Good luck with your shop. Let me know when you are ready to trade the DW pokemon

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 10:34am (PST)
IronLuigi Thanks, man! =]

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 11:22am (PST)
Abysmal

You got any near flawless shinies? Otherwise, I'd just like any shiny you have ready to go for me. I can trad until 3 hours from now

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 11:23am (PST)
Hi Abysmal! First of all, it is lovely to see a new shop on Pokemon Shopping District and welcome to the community! :)
i can see this shop going far.

Secondly, I would like to highlight the importance in reporting Krimson4eva to DannyB01 and Geo on the Officer Jenny's Scam Report Station, sadly it is out of my control because I only moderate in the Shopping District and the incident didn't occur on here.

We always encourage people to report scams asap so that the situation can be dealt with to stop further scams and, of course, dealing with the source.

Thank you! ^^

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Well the Pokemon I have with the highest stats besides my flawless ones would be either Charmander, Throh, & Dialga. I'll work on adding their IVs to my list. =]

Amsey Thank you! I've been meaning to ask you if you could make a theme for my shop? =]
I would report it but I don't really want to do that to them. Besides I don't really know if I could provide evidence of what they said because it mainly happened over PM. So how would I report something like that? ._.

Date:   Nov 04, 12 at 9:17pm (PST)
Abysmal

I'd take the Throh

Abysmal, my man, take a screenshot of your PM's, or invite DannyB01/Geo to the PM! Also, I'm sure DannyB01 or Geo wouldn't mind resolving a problem, and Krimson4eva deserves to tell out the story. You deserve to get what you deserve

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 9:02am (PST)
quote Abysmal

Amsey Thank you! I've been meaning to ask you if you could make a theme for my shop? =]
I would report it but I don't really want to do that to them. Besides I don't really know if I could provide evidence of what they said because it mainly happened over PM. So how would I report something like that? ._.

Of course! ^^
What sort of background would you like? (:

First, I'd file the report before inviting Danny or Geo into the PM or sending screenshots of the PM to them. They will know whether to take it further or not and it saves time this way (:
As much as this may seem like a small problem, your report could encourage other people who may have had the same interaction with the trader to also file a report.

Hope this has been somewhat of a help =]

Date:   Nov 05, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
NovaBlueShinyUmbreon Yeah sure, it'd be helpful if I could tell when you were on, though lol

Amsey Hmm I guess just something like red, white and black to go along with my banner. Not too specific but that's all I'm really wanting for it to have. =]

Author:   bazookaman
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 1:24pm (PST)
Abysmal UT event shiny suicune for the kricketune ?

Abysmal, noticed you have it, I have an event mew from Gba games but its not UT

This message was merged with other messages by Amsey (moderator)

Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 1:28pm (PST)
bazookaman Well yeah I have the WIN2011 one, but I'm still looking for the GAMESTP one. I'm only interested in UT Pokemon.

Author:   bazookaman
Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 1:38pm (PST)
Abysmal yes the one I have is win2011
Lol you don't want the zubat for the kricketune?
I have pokerus I can offer
Lots of other legendaries
Events I have include
UT modest genesect
UT timid keldeo
UT ash's pikachu nAughty
I'm willing to give you multiple

Date:   Nov 06, 12 at 1:54pm (PST)
bazookaman Well the UT N.A. Plasma Genesect--Download--Modest nature--(??Characteristic??) is the only one I don't have, but I'm not really looking for that right now. Maybe once you have something else I could trade for the Kricketune.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.