Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: SR THE HEDGEHOG and ampharos_lord's All Gen Pokemon Shop (can also breed pokemon) =D - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1773118-sr-hedgehog-ampharos_lords-all-gen-pokemon-shop-also-breed-pokemon/

Author:   SR THE HEDGEHOG
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:47am (PST)
Subject:   SR THE HEDGEHOG and ampharos_lord's All Gen Pokemon Shop (can also breed pokemon) =D
-------------------------------------------
this is my new shop for pokemon B/W version!

your gonna need my fc to trade so here it is!

Pokemon Black FC: 0218-4157-3016

Author:   PokemonPalkia789
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: [all Gen pokemon] SR THE HEDGEHOGS All Gen Pokemon Shop For Pokemon B/W Version! =D
SR THE HEDGEHOG i don't think many people will want these pokemon. i have tried gts trading these kind of pokemon on negotiations and no one likes them. They like levels100's rare and legendary pokemon but these pokemon won't work for a shop. (this is just my advice)

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: SR THE HEDGEHOG and ampharos_lord's All Gen Pokemon Shop (can also breed pokemon) =D
quote pokemonpalkia789
SR THE HEDGEHOG i don't think many people will want these pokemon. i have tried gts trading these kind of pokemon on negotiations and no one likes them. They like levels100's rare and legendary pokemon but these pokemon won't work for a shop. (this is just my advice)
GTS Negotiations is very different to Neoseeker
I have seen quite a few successful shops like these in the past ^^

Also SR THE HEDGEHOG Good luck with the shop! =]

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: SR THE HEDGEHOG and ampharos_lord's All Gen Pokemon Shop (can also breed pokemon) =D
quote Amsey
quote pokemonpalkia789
GTS Negotiations is very different to Neoseeker
I have seen quite a few successful shops like these in the past ^^

Also SR THE HEDGEHOG Good luck with the shop! =]

Thanks Amsey

Author:   ampharos_lord
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
Hi Welcome to my part of the shop.

Friend Codes
Black:0948 8551 2767
Black 2: 4599 7272 1770
Rules
-I'm ok with getting clones just tell me beforehand.
-I will show any hacked pokemon with (*). Just like with the clones i'm ok with getting hacks as long as i know beforehand andthere's no ridiculous moves or abilities EX: Spiritomb with wonderguard and flamethrower.
-I don't want any ridiculous trade requests. EX: My Michina Arceus for a bidoof
Free services
-Evolution Trading
-Migrating pokemon to the newer games
-Item Trading to an extent

Other
-I can do egg move breeding but only for a few pokemon

Trading
There will be multiple Sections under this Because i have quite a bit of pokemon that i will be putting for up For trades.

I'll post up more stuff for trade at a later dates.

Forms

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
Hi SR THE HEDGEHOG & ampharos_lord, do you want me to delete my post to make way for your shop? :>

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:14pm (PST)
its ok!

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
....good luck sam and partner =)

Author:   Tobleron
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
Do either of you offer cloning services?

Author:   PulseMonkey
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
ampharos_lord
Can I get more info on caterpie shiny please.
Nature?
Flawless?

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:17pm (PST)
PulseMonkey it's adamant but not flawless

Author:   PulseMonkey
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
ampharos_lord
Would you happen to have a
Caterpie flawless adamant non shiny?

Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
PulseMonkey sorry i don't

Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
hey ampharos_lord i will be off for a hour or two so i can get some new pokemon for the shop!

edit: i'm back with a new pokemon!

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:12pm (PST)
amphrous lord please can i have the dream world riolu and shiny chimchar, treeko and chikorta and you can look at my shop that has some legendaries,level 1's in that you can pick i think my fc is in my signature if not i will pm you my fc

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.