Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Gen 4 & 5] StarVictini's Shop 10.21.2012 Update: More JAP Events and Trade for Evolution Pokes - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1771882-gen-4-5-starvictinis-shop-10-21-2012-update-more-jap-events-trade-for-evolution-pokes/

Author:   victini123
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 5:30am (PST)
Subject:   [Gen 4 & 5] StarVictini's Shop 10.21.2012 Update: More JAP Events and Trade for Evolution Pokes
-------------------------------------------
My part of the shop is now closed. My new account is Event_Collector, my current shop is located here:

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1779855-gen-4-5-pokemon-event-file-shop/

Author:   Starwing16
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5] StarVictini's Shop 10.21.2012 Update: More JAP Events and Trade for Evolution Pokes

Starwing123's part of the shop

HI everyone! I can offer many services and pokemon. I have a lot of stuff. If you want events please visit Victini's shop. I only have generation 4 right now and i lost my black game. So lets move oN now

Friend codes
Diamond: 3955 3755 6262 Tara

Key:
UT-UnTouched
BT-Bit Touched
T-Touched
NF- Near Flawless (most of the time i think)
F-Flawless (most of the time i think)
(I won't use these sighns to often for now. but i will try to use them)

Some rules:
~All neoseeker rules apply
~I accept absolutely NO HAKS. If i find out you traded me a hack you will be on my blacklist, have to trade me back, and, i might report you. If you didnt know then i will probably not blacklist you or report you. Also i shouldnt have any hacks because i try to legit check them. However if i trade you a hack i will give yu a free service and i will trade back with you.
~please offer good trades and not rediculous ones (ex: hiw about my rattata for your arceus? Or how about my shiny shinx for your shny cressalia?)
~You must tag me or i cant answer fast enough. When i log on or i am on and i see my notifications i always got right to it or my pm.
~do not post here just for the fun of it to chat with one of us. Ask if you can pm is ir just pm us
~Do not bug me!!! I have a life! I am not a nerd who is on pokemon and neoseeker 24/7. Igo on when i can. Also i do check a lot and i am on a lot so dont nag or i will ignore you or something
~i do support 1 for 2 or 1 for 3 ir 2 for 3, etc. because values can be different. For example i may want two of you plain flawlesses that are woth 1 of my flawless shinies
~I have a right to say no to an offer and i am sure the same goes with victini

What i offer: -
*Services( a lot)
*shiny flawless
*shinies
*Legendaries( i have all of them. However some i would take but i would have to ask questions)
*some events not a lot
*a lot of baby pokemon( i am a major breeder)
*dittos
*almost every pokemon on the national dex
*forein pokemon
*legendaries
*lots of items
*berries

Some offers:
If you want more info on any of these pokemon just ask for example: Ot, nature, if from egg, personality, etc

Also if you want something like in IVs or EVd stuff, but you want a few changes like maybe if it is near flawless you want one flawlless instead of another or same with EVs i understand. (besides i could always wipe some of the evs and redo them if you Really want the exact one except for its EVed stats)

Events

CLOSED FOR A WHILE SORRY

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5] StarVictini's Shop 10.21.2012 Update: More JAP Events and Trade for Evolution Pokes
Good luck with the shop guys! It's lovely to see a new shop. :)

~Other thread is closed

Author:   starmario12
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:26am (PST)
Do you guys have rayaquaza or kyorgre for me to get I dont want to keep it just for my pokedex.

Author:   vimon
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
Starwing16
you have rng Shiny Bulbasaur?
Ability:Overgrow
Nature:Modest
Ivs:Flawless

I can offer:
Event Draco Meteor Jirachi
jap pikachu colored pichu UT

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 4:40am (PST)
starmario12
I can get you both rayquaza and kyogre. so you want them to keep? sorry i am a little confused

vimon
I can get ou it. i am interested in the pickachu. is it the event one in japanese? my cousin is here so we can all do it.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:13am (PST)
quote Starwing16
starmario12
I can get you both rayquaza and kyogre. so you want them to keep? sorry i am a little confused

vimon
I can get ou it. i am interested in the pickachu. is it the event one in japanese? my cousin is here so we can all do it.
yes it's japanese event but not pikachu it's the shiny pichu from the 12 movie

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:22am (PST)
ok. i am busy atm. also i will get that for you later. hopefully today vimon

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:24am (PST)
Starwing16 ok tell me when you are radey to trade

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:24am (PST)
my cousin got that exactly. it is modest, has overgrow, and is male vimon

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:39am (PST)
quote Starwing16
my cousin got that exactly. it is modest, has overgrow, and is male vimon
my FC: 0261 6355 3960 What your?

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 5:43am (PST)
i will add it to the shop sorry about that. also it is 3955 3755 6262. i am tarding with three other people please give me like ten minutes

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5] StarVictini's Shop
quote Starwing16
i will add it to the shop sorry about that. also it is 3955 3755 6262. i am tarding with three other people please give me like ten minutes
ok tell me when you are radey to trade

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
Subject:   re: [Gen 4 & 5] StarVictini's Shop
ok vimon. i am not ready yet. this girl needs me to clone three pokemon and nickname all of them

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
quote Starwing16
ok vimon. i am not ready yet. this girl needs me to clone three pokemon and nickname all of them
you ready??

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.