Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/9.htm

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Dec 16, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
bump added more dw events with proof.

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
EragonFanatic2007

Hello! Would you be interested in a French careful ETE2012 keldeo? I got it straight from the OT, B€tntley on PokemonPlus. I didn't see it in your list, but I'm sorry if I missed it.

This message was edited on 2012-12-19T09:31:38-08:00.

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
sure in would like it. is it in file form?

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:37am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Indeed it is. Would you trade it for this in gen IV? 12226 Ryuta Magikarp - Modest - Loves To Eat - 2-14-2007 with mail

I actually have no idea on how much those Magikarps are worth, so I can chose something else if you find that unfair.

Also, do you know what happened with the pokemon database-list on pokemonsecure? It seems to have been removed.

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:41am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
sure i don't mind that. sent and i don't know why.

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

I think that you sent me the wrong Magikarp. I wanted the "Loves to eat" one but you sent me the one with "Likes to trash about". I believe that I have that one in gen V, so I'm not really interested in it. can you send me the right Magikarp. I just replied with the keldeo.

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:48am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
ok sent. the loves to eat doesn't have the mail.

Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Ok. It doesn't matter that much. Thanks for the trade!

Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Hello! I just got a brave DW-Scizor OT AGILE with proof. Would you trade it for your own DW-Chimchar?

Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 1:37pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
sure and sent

Date:   Dec 21, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

I replied with the Scizor and thanks for the trade!

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 12:22pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Hi again! I got my Black 2 today, and I got my second DW-Gothorita. Do you need any more of those? It's still in the entree forest, so I can SR for any nature you want.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 12:25pm (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
yeah and lonely is the next nature i need.

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 12:26pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

Ok. I'll get to work then (:

Date:   Dec 24, 12 at 2:57pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

I finally got a lonely Gothorita (those Gothoritas were damn stubborn). You wouldn't happen to have any non-English DW-Scizors? If you don't, would you trade this for the Gothorita?

50865 Shannon Flareon - Mild - Strong Willed - Nov 29, 2011 proof available

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.