Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/7.htm

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 10:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
GoldenMagikarp
Thanks and you should start a shop here since serebii has gone to crap.

Author:   GoldenMagikarp
Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 10:59am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
quote EragonFanatic2007
GoldenMagikarp
Thanks and you should start a shop here since serebii has gone to crap.
Thank you too and I will (probably this weekend).

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 11:02am (PST)
GoldenMagikarp
How far were you in when you got your gothorita? i'm getting ready for the first gym. i got white 2 yesterday finally along with the walking dead seasons 1 and 2. once i get to the point when i can i will register my white 2 to the pgl and use the code

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 11:05am (PST)
quote EragonFanatic2007
GoldenMagikarp
How far were you in when you got your gothorita? i'm getting ready for the first gym. i got white 2 yesterday finally along with the walking dead seasons 1 and 2. once i get to the point when i can i will register my white 2 to the pgl and use the code
I'm training for the 7th gym. I got White 2 on the release date, but I haven't played as much as I usually do with new pokemon games.

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 9:29pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Happy Birthday

Date:   Nov 23, 12 at 9:43pm (PST)
Rayce
Thanks and got myself seasons 1 and 2 of the walking dead. also got my dw gothorita and 4 badges now in white 2.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Nov 24, 12 at 2:12am (PST)
Oh! Happy Birthday EragonFanatic2007! :D
Gotta love the walking dead :')

Hope you had a great day & i am really impressed with this shop as always :>

Date:   Nov 24, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
It's your birthday today? Congratulations!

How do you see pepoles birthdays btw?

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Nov 24, 12 at 6:17am (PST)
quote GoldenMagikarp
How do you see pepoles birthdays btw?
Some of the community member's birthdays are listed here in the PokeLounge forum ^^

Other than that, I think Rayce just knew it was Eragon's birthday x3

Date:   Nov 27, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
bump and every feel free to call me by my first name Kevin if you wish. just notify me by my username.

Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 7:51am (PST)
bump

Author:   xbluefirex
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 You wouldnt happen to have the NYPC geodude? The one with rapid spin? Sorry your lists are so long I figure it might be easier to ask. I cant find it anywhere, and I figured if anyone would have it on here you would.

Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:54am (PST)
xbluefirex
no

Author:   xbluefirex
Date:   Dec 02, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 ah bummer, I guess no one has it. Well thank you anyways

Date:   Dec 07, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
bump, looking for unused codes for the english sinnoh dream world starters. they are in specially marked copies of black 2 and white 2 from walmart. so if anyone has any unused codes or will be getting any let me know.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.