Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/4.htm

Author:   IronLuigi
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
EragonFanatic2007
How about DW Target Lucario lvl 10 Brave Capable of taking hits

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
IronLuigi
do you have proof? i'm only interested in dw events that have proof.

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:22pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Yes it's legit proof

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:24pm (PST)
IronLuigi
No do you have friend board proof for it or pic of the code used to obtain it? that's what i mean by proof.
Moved my dw event section to gen v events part 3.

This message was edited on 2012-09-29T15:55:17-07:00.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:31am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Click here

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:38am (PST)
IronLuigi
i don't count pokecheck analysis as proof of legitimacy. proof for dw events like i said is friend board pic or pic of code used for those that needed a code.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:55am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
No I haven't

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 10:03am (PST)
i have moved my dw events to gen v events part 3. did this since part 2 was pretty big. gen 5 part 3 section is on page 3 of my shop.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
Woop Woop!
This shop has now got a theme, great idea for the background Eragon! (:

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 9:18am (PST)
Amsey
Thanks and i decided on this cause wolves are one of my favorite animals. snakes are also. Looks great

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 10:23am (PST)
added 5 new PCNY and 10 new gcea. checked by Agiledog. i made notes next to the pcny. added a 6th rule to the shop so be sure to read it

Author:   victini123
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 Hey I see that you don't have a Sassy 10 ANIV absol on your list, and also calm CHANNEL jirachi (US), are you interested?

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
victini123
is this the absol?
00010 10 ANIV Absol Sassy Likes to relax HP 187
also i only want events from 3rd and 4th gen that are in 4th gen still. i don't accept them in 5th gen.

Author:   victini123
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 6:40am (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I'm not so sure about the "Likes to Relax" part since my friend traded me that 10 aniv absol. And yes, it is in 4th gen file. I also have a calm CHANNEL jirachi (which I don't see on your list unless I overlooked it - English by the way).

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 6:44am (PST)
victini123
well if it does match then it's worthless since that one i listed is hosted on pokemondatabase. pokemon from there can be downloaded for free and are hacks as well. the people of that site hack pokemon. also if the CHANNEL jirachi is 4th gen then i need it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.