Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 31

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/31.htm

Author:   Shadowdarkrai
Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 7:50am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
eragonfanatic2007

Thanks man , I really appreciate it , if you have any other foreign darkrai's you are not interested in having around , I would love it . My email is dialgamaster70@yahoo.com

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 7:53am (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
Shadowdarkrai
sent along with italian alamos darkrai set

Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 8:07am (PST)
eragonfanatic2007

Omg , I through you were sending a few only ! , damn turns out to be a set . Thanks man ! Can I just request to put them on my upcoming trade shop to trade ?

Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 8:09am (PST)
Shadowdarkrai
sure i don't mind

Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 8:14am (PST)
eragonfanatic2007

Thanks a lot . If you have any foreign darkrai's that you are not interested in , do tell me

eragonfanatic2007

Hi there , can I just ask whether you have STAMP absol and pichu ?, because I don't see them in your list . And if you don't have them , would you consider trading them ?

This message was merged with other messages by Rayce (moderator)

Date:   Jun 14, 13 at 2:03pm (PST)
Shadowdarkrai
they are in gba events part 3. id 30821. yeah and i will trade them for other gba events

Date:   Jun 14, 13 at 2:27pm (PST)
eragonfanatic2007

Oh , I thought you did not have them and wanted to offer them to you . I have them . Your list is simply blinding , and I did not know that they belonged to PCJP 3 . I thought that the STAMP events were considered an event itself . Sorry for all the trouble

Date:   Jun 16, 13 at 11:44am (PST)
added the remaining natures of kokura station blaziken,sceptile and swampert to complete their nature sets

Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 6:08am (PST)
bump

Author:   Woody
Date:   Jun 18, 13 at 9:52pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Hi, I obtained another rather rare GBA event, that once in a while I don't have to keep NFT--> July PokePark Taiwan Jirachi, quiet. I guess you might be interested in that one.

Obviously I want to trade it for something rather rare as well. Preferably 00019 PCNYa Staryu - Mild - xxxx xxxx - 7-31-2008, but I would ask you to please check the Staryu's PID first. There is a very common hack with the PID 1237213166.

Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 10:28am (PST)
added nature set of Osaka Emboar

Author:   pasi2192
Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 11:29pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 How can i possibly get a dw jumpluff? i really want one. i can even give you one or two of my private pokemon collection for it (i don't have them at the shop, please ask about them via pm)

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 4:46am (PST)
pasi2192
i want other dw events with proof for it

Author:   pasi2192
Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 9:21am (PST)
how about my own dream world gothorita? would it be enough?
quote EragonFanatic2007
pasi2192
i want other dw events with proof for it

Date:   Jun 20, 13 at 9:34am (PST)
pasi2192
i already have a nature set of gothorita so i don't need it. if you get any i don't have or a different nature of a dw event with proof then let me know

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.