Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck - page 24

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1758196-eragonfanatic2007s-event-shop-2-update-wish-chansey-hasty-french-aura-mew-shiny-poke-park-psyduck/24.htm

Author:   baseball4lyfe85
Date:   Apr 08, 13 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
-------------------------------------------
eragonfanatic2007

Got about ten of the dreamworld dragonites so far.

Do you want a whole nature set? Or just the ones your missing?

If you want the whole nature set what ill do is get all the natures and have them be unique to you so that your the only one with the dragonites with their personality Ids.

Author:   EragonFanatic2007
Date:   Apr 08, 13 at 7:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: EragonFanatic2007's Event Shop V.2 Update:Wish Chansey,hasty french aura mew and shiny poke park psyduck
baseball4lyfe85
just the natures i'm missing

Date:   Apr 09, 13 at 12:43pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
heres what I've got so far

65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Bashful - Loves to Eat .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Calm - A Little Quick Tempered .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Calm - Capable of Taking Hits .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Careful - Somewhat of a Clown .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Gentle - Capable of Taking Hits .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Hasty - Often Dozes Off .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Jolly - Thoroughly Cunning .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Lonely - Likes to Run .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Mild - Good Perseverance .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Quirky - Capable of Taking Hits .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Timid - Strong Willed .pkm

let me know which ones you need.

Date:   Apr 09, 13 at 12:56pm (PST)
baseball4lyfe85
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Calm - Capable of Taking Hits .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Careful - Somewhat of a Clown .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Gentle - Capable of Taking Hits .pkm
65261 R a n d y Dragonite - Quirky - Capable of Taking Hits .pkm

Date:   Apr 11, 13 at 9:13am (PST)
bump

Date:   Apr 11, 13 at 9:26pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007

sending those dragonites you requested now

Date:   Apr 11, 13 at 9:31pm (PST)
baseball4lyfe85
thanks

Author:   Abysmal
Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 12:19pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007 I have a flawless nature set of FAL2010 Mews, not sure their exact dates are but I can check once I get home. Just wanted to know if you'd be interested in any of them?

Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 12:20pm (PST)
Abysmal
i have the flawless mew set. got them from geo

Author:   Rayce
Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 8:33pm (PST)
EragonFanatic2007
Hey, I'm really interested in your PCNYa Staryu. I'd like to offer a plethora of events for it, since it is very rare. Let me know if you're interested, here is what I'd like to offer you:
PCJP Bagon (Quiet) [Often Dozes off] {HP 21} |OT:David ID:48411 Great IV's Available on 4th Gen|✓
PCJP Bagon (Adamant) [Highly Curious] {HP 20} |OT:David ID:48411 Available on 4th Gen|✓
As well as my 3 PCJP Oddish on 3rd Gen file format, 5 MYSTRY Mew on 3rd Gen file format, and unlisted, the two 3rd Gen Events above in 3rd Gen file format.

Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 8:46pm (PST)
Rayce
danny said it might be an edit. though no one came forth saying it is or isn't after it surfaced. so if you still want to trade for it let me know

Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 8:53pm (PST)
quote EragonFanatic2007
Rayce
danny said it might be an edit. though no one came forth saying it is or isn't after it surfaced. so if you still want to trade for it let me know
Yours doesn't have the same PID as the hacked one right? I think I'm confident enough in the story to trade for it. Plus, I'd love to give you something to have on 3rd Gen format; it's a fun asset to have.

Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 8:55pm (PST)
Rayce
danny informed me of the pid and it matches the one he says so.

Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 8:57pm (PST)
quote EragonFanatic2007
Rayce
danny informed me of the pid and it matches the one he says so.
Cool, I'd love to trade for it then. I sent my files.

Date:   Apr 12, 13 at 9:01pm (PST)
Rayce
sent and thanks.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.